Interesting garden site

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
poisonivy113's picture
poisonivy113
Interesting garden site

I was poking around and stumbled on this site

www.myfarmsf.com

Basically, it's a San Francisco group that organizes gardens in people's yards, and then shares the produces with everybody. For those who don't want to work in a backyard garden, the group will do it for you, for a small fee. And you still get produce. 

Looks interesting. Those of you that have friends that garden might be able to contact them and organize something similar. 

I don't know nuthin 'bout growin no garden, so I ain't the person to ask specifc questions about this. I'm just sharing the link in case an enterprising garden type might want to emulate it.  

Dara 

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor
Re: Interesting garden site

Thanks, D. wish I had that here.

SG

GregSchleich's picture
GregSchleich
Re: Interesting garden site

Dara

"It is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."  You seem to understand that concept, and so do the people at MyFarms. (Some of us here, are still working on it!) Thanks for an encouraging post. It's actually calming. - a welcome anomaly on this website! I'm not criticizing anyone else at all, but yours is certainly a refreshing voice.

Peace

Greg 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments