Inter-bank FX Market

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
dshields's picture
dshields
Inter-bank FX Market

Some serious action in the inter-bank FX market today.  EUR/USD moved 5 big figures.  This is a pretty remarkable move for one day.  I am trying to remember the last time that happened.  Maybe it was back in 2008 on the day the credit markets froze up.

Jager06's picture
Jager06
Exactly...

right on. I had no idea what that meant either until I read the remarks over at zerohedge.

Same thing happened in '08, which led to the paper over with TARP, TALF, QE1, QE Lite, and QE2.

Think the markets might crash tomorrow or Monday?

I think it's tomorrow. But I am parroting the general consensus of the comments section at ZH. I have no honest idea where the money is going to slosh to  or from next. This a good time to be out and drinking some hard stuff.

Best Wishes,

Jager06

dshields's picture
dshields
Jager06 wrote: right on. I
Jager06 wrote:

right on. I had no idea what that meant either until I read the remarks over at zerohedge.

Same thing happened in '08, which led to the paper over with TARP, TALF, QE1, QE Lite, and QE2.

Think the markets might crash tomorrow or Monday?

I think it's tomorrow. But I am parroting the general consensus of the comments section at ZH. I have no honest idea where the money is going to slosh to  or from next. This a good time to be out and drinking some hard stuff.

Best Wishes,

Jager06

Gray Goose might be the preferred solution.

EUR/USD dropped another 2 big figures today.  7 big figures in the last 2 days.  Volume wise, the inter-bank FX market was bigger today than yesterday.  Probably due to non-farm payroll.

It is a big drop in two days.  There is a lot of money moving around.

dshields's picture
dshields
Monday

Mondays are usually the slowest day of the week but today things were hopping.  EUR down big time and a lot of dealing.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments