Inside Job

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Inside Job

The movie is coming out in March. You can pre order on Amazon. I think this movie is going to wake a lot of people up! Jon

http://www.insidejob.com/

jumblies's picture
jumblies
Re: Inside Job
investorzzo wrote:

The movie is coming out in March. You can pre order on Amazon. I think this movie is going to wake a lot of people up! Jon

http://www.insidejob.com/

Thanks for the heads-up. I checked out a bunch of the trailers and clips on hulu.com and this looks to be a great movie. Whether anything happens because of it is another story, but more knowledge and more understanding is always a good thing.

Tycer's picture
Tycer

It opens friday at a local theater. I'm there.

Wendy S. Delmater's picture
Wendy S. Delmater

Oh, this looks excellent. We will support it in theaters and I will blog my review.

dress's picture
dress

Thanks

derfman64's picture
derfman64

I saw it in November and yes it is excellent. Because of sites like this I was aware of most of what they went over but it infuriated me none the less.

BTW My wife and I were the only ones in the theatre...

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
The movie comes out shortly.

The movie comes out shortly. But here is a preview from FSN.

The movie our Gov. wall street and bankers don't want you to see. Derivatives at inflated numbers so wall street and bankers get mega bonuses. This movie will be up for an academy award. I hope it wins, but know it probably wont.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/shocking-new-imf-report-the-...

Tycer's picture
Tycer
I loved it. It won an Oscar

I loved it. It won an Oscar tonight.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
It's a Wall street Government!

Just saw the movie documentary. I urge everyone to see this. If this doesn't get you to throw out all of congress and the president and vote independent from now on-nothing will. Jon

Thomas Jefferson said: I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Rihter's picture
Rihter
Great film

I watched it last night as well. It made me want to double down on my Transitioning efforts. I so badly want to completely cut myself off from this system.

It makes me want to smack anyone who defends bankers or the financial markets. Deregulation of financial instruments was, and is, a huge mistake. I understand now that the whole system is doomed, and needs to be redesigned, but anyone who suggests we go back to how we did it once upon a time is suspect as well.

How many big-shots in politics, banking, and industry over the past 30 years make Nixon and Watergate look like an insignificant misdemeanor?

I really don't think I could be left in a room with Greenspan, Geitner, Bernake, and the other goons on their squad.

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
Where's the revolt...?

Yesterday, I was given a copy of Inside Job.  After three years on these forums, I can't say I learned much, nor was I "driven to despair", nor led into deep depression.  I know too much now (and am far too cynical!) for this stuff to affect me anymore, but if this was released to the populace who have no idea, why aren't there people in the streets of America the way they are in Spain, Greece, and the Middle East?

Mike

land2341's picture
land2341
Vanguard group

The vanguard group (Jack Bogle) showed this to all of his employees in shifts.

It remains a mystery to me why there is no revolution going on.....   well technically there are,  but Egypt had a revolution and then sold their souls to the money boys at Goldman.

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Inside Job (film) Matt Damon Narrates

Part 2 and on ...

~ VF ~

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments