Info on: 'End The Fed' rallies scheduled for 38 cities on Nov. 22nd, also, 'Audit the Fed' petition to sign

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
John99's picture
John99
Info on: 'End The Fed' rallies scheduled for 38 cities on Nov. 22nd, also, 'Audit the Fed' petition to sign

Info on rallies in 38 cities:

http://endthefedusa.ning.com/events/end-the-fed-nationwide-rallies

Petition to sign, supporting the Audit of the Fed:

http://www.auditthefed.com/

Be there, or be square!

presidentbyamendment's picture
presidentbyamendment
Re: Info on: 'End The Fed' rallies scheduled for 38 cities ...

De-fang the Fed. HR-1207 is pointless hand-waving.

presidentbyamendment.com/issues/money.html

Rick Hohensee

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Info on: 'End The Fed' rallies scheduled for 38 cities ...

Count me in!  I've participated in the last three END the FED protests and will be in Washington for the big event this coming November.  If you can't make Washington, there will be 38 other locations to support the cause. 

Here I am at one of the protests:

I am NOT in favor of having congress audit the Fed as I think it slows the process and it could backfire.  I am also NOT in favor of pursuing an FOIA as a way to get at the Fed.  I think these are both "trojan horses" filled with attorneys and lawsuits.

The Fed should be eliminated because their existence defies mathematical logic and common sense - we should just fire them.  And then, an audit should be part of a RICO investigation.  Here are my reasons:

1. We must start issuing our own money ASAP so we are not totally dependent on the Fed.  The Fed has already threatened congress that if they were audited it could destroy our economy.  I take them for their word as they control our money system and would not hesitate to pull the plug if we make them mad enough - old fashioned extortion.
  2. The Fed is legally working within their charter by keeping information from us.  They are a private corporation and one of the reasons for their existence is to separate monetary policy from the government.  If we push the issue, it could open up a can of legal worms that could go on for years.  And, I think they have a strong legal case.
  3. The Fed is legally working within their charter when they manipulate markets.  That is the reason for the FOMC and the PPT (plunge protection team).  Again, we would be opening a legal can of worms, and again, they have a strong case.
  4. We have the power to fire them anytime we want - without being held up in court.  Why would we want to jeopardize our contractual rights by possibly breaching their contract?

I would love to be part of a citizens group that issues them their overdue pink slip!

Think about this for a minute...RICO would allow prosecutors to seize their assets BEFORE any trial.  And who's assets could be seized?  The Rothschild s, Rockefeller s, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, Citibank, HSBC, etc.  We are talking about the wealthiest private entities on the planet.

Imagine Rockefellers reaction when he finds that he can't even afford an attorney - a court appointed hack would be adequate.

Larry 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments