Last post
Davos's picture
Davos
An Important Watch Constitutional Lawyer on the Fed, "The Gig is Up"

An Important Watch Constitutional Lawyer on the Fed, "The Gig is Up"

Video Link

rhare's picture
rhare
Re: An Important Watch Constitutional Lawyer on the Fed, ...

Davos,

Thanks for posting that.  A very good video to pass around along with the Crash Course.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Excellent Video!  Thanks Davos!  It's now heading out into my email groups!

docmims's picture
docmims

It is a very good video.  I wish we had CD's to pass around like the crash course.

WendyT's picture
WendyT

Davos,

Thanks for this link.  I just watched the whole video, and it's EXCELLENT!  I highly recommend viewing.  Notice also that the video is available for free from www.gigisup.net. at least according to the googlevideo source info.

I wish he had not referred antagonistically to "the Right" several times, because introducing partisanship to this discussion only alienates a whole "demographic."  Part of Chris's appeal and power to influence lies in the fact that he assiduously avoids partisanship.  And in fact, as he has said numerous times, the responsibility and culpability for the many anti-democratic aspects of this situation fall squarely on the shoulders of administrations, elected representatives and appointed government officials from both parties.

I also wish Fielder hadn't cited Alex Jones as an excellent source on the history of the secret doings and intentions of the international elite.  I respect Alex Jones for his courage and persistence in challenging and critiquing TPTB and educating ordinary Americans.   But only his most ardent admirers would deny that his style and some of his content is over the top, which could be enough to discredit (some or all of) Fielder's arguments among anyone familiar with Alex Jones, or interested enough to check him out.

Apart from these points, I found Fielder's presentation clear, compelling, and beautifully supported by all the other historical and contemporary figures he quoted and cited.

WT

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Good find, Davos!  

I think some of the basic concepts associated with money are very hard for people to grasp and understand, probably more-so because we had no idea there were all these concepts associated with money!  Gary Fielder, the gentleman giving the presentation, does the public a service by making them aware of those concepts, and making them easier to understand.  The more people who get access to material like this and Chris's Crash Course, the better for all of us!

-pinecarr

Davos's picture
Davos

I thought it was interesting to get an attorney (who specializes in Constitutional law) perspective. That said while I too had an issue or two I thought overall it was excellent. The one thing I especially liked was his depiction of a hard drive platter with actual, loaned and derivative money scattered about.

One hard drive destined for a crash.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

Good find, Davos!  

I think some of the basic concepts associated with money are very hard for people to grasp and understand, probably more-so because we had no idea there were all these concepts associated with money!  Gary Fielder, the gentleman giving the presentation, does the public a service by making them aware of those concepts, and making them easier to understand.  The more people who get access to material like this and Chris's Crash Course, the better for all of us!

+1... I wish they required this watch in school. Hum hardrive money....whats next flashdrive & then poof?

jpitre's picture
jpitre

Davos --many thanks -- most of the video is excellent. For some reason it seems as if nobody can resist kicking in their political bias when producing an otherwise factual presentation. Right, left or otherwise knocks their broad credibility down in my opinion. Pulling in somebody like LaRouche into the conversation (or other seriously controversial figure) immediately will also put a significant percentage of viewers on the defensive.

The facts presented appear accurate as far as my understanding of our system and its history goes.

Jim

Davos's picture
Davos
jpitre wrote:

Davos --many thanks -- most of the video is excellent. For some reason it seems as if nobody can resist kicking in their political bias when producing an otherwise factual presentation. Right, left or otherwise knocks their broad credibility down in my opinion. Pulling in somebody like LaRouche into the conversation (or other seriously controversial figure) immediately will also put a significant percentage of viewers on the defensive.

The facts presented appear accurate as far as my understanding of our system and its history goes.

Jim

There were a few things I didn't like, many you mentioned. I'm not certain about some of the quotes either.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

FinPro's picture
FinPro

Its disengenuous for Ferguson to suggest bank leverage had nothing to do with the crisis when capital requirements were denominated by line items such as goodwill and the present value of deferred tax assets (about half of Citibanks capital in Q4 2008).  Banks have been writing the rules for a decade plus.  It smacks of how he depicted the backwater of Memphis, TN, and its minorities as the backdrop that was sub-prime in "The Ascent of Money".  TN isn't even a recognized as a sub-prime state.  Accuracy would have had him going 20-50 miles from LA, or to AZ or FL, where you see infrastructure and NEW empty houses, or empty partial/undeveloped lots.  This is all part of the reason he is regarded as a Revisionist Historian.

Rand Paul will have to fight uphill to get the republican leadership to recognize him.  His push for a balanced budget sounds a little like the "Paygo" rules from the other side, only he'd try to spend less.  The problem, as perhaps others here would agree, is the Jack Kemp/Reagan/Voodoo Economics republicans who still believe the best way to pay for things is not to pay for them at all.  If this were the defining characteristic of the Tea Party, IMO they would gain ground.

Paul's complaint of the EPA witholding coal mine permits made me think of the ~20, or so, mountain top removal projects that the EPA has, indeed, recently witheld in the southeast.  Maybe he'd like to be interviewed from a plane about all the great "jobs", as it flew over what's left behind once he participated in lifting them.  I was born and raised a voting republican, who hikes.  KY isn't my back yard, but if a coal seem were found in the hill that's given me some great memories, I know what I would do.

-Sorry to go OT with the response

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

I guess the time away from CM didn't do you any good.  Still lost in space.Foot in mouth

FinPro wrote:

Its disengenuous for Ferguson to suggest bank leverage had nothing to do with the crisis when capital requirements were denominated by line items such as goodwill and the present value of deferred tax assets (about half of Citibanks capital in Q4 2008).  Banks have been writing the rules for a decade plus.  It smacks of how he depicted the backwater of Memphis, TN, and its minorities as the backdrop that was sub-prime in "The Ascent of Money".  TN isn't even a recognized as a sub-prime state.  Accuracy would have had him going 20-50 miles from LA, or to AZ or FL, where you see infrastructure and NEW empty houses, or empty partial/undeveloped lots.  This is all part of the reason he is regarded as a Revisionist Historian.

Rand Paul will have to fight uphill to get the republican leadership to recognize him.  His push for a balanced budget sounds a little like the "Paygo" rules from the other side, only he'd try to spend less.  The problem, as perhaps others here would agree, is the Jack Kemp/Reagan/Voodoo Economics republicans who still believe the best way to pay for things is not to pay for them at all.  If this were the defining characteristic of the Tea Party, IMO they would gain ground.

Paul's complaint of the EPA witholding coal mine permits made me think of the ~20, or so, mountain top removal projects that the EPA has, indeed, recently witheld in the southeast.  Maybe he'd like to be interviewed from a plane about all the great "jobs", as it flew over what's left behind once he participated in lifting them.  I was born and raised a voting republican, who hikes.  KY isn't my back yard, but if a coal seem were found in the hill that's given me some great memories, I know what I would do.

-Sorry to go OT with the response

FinPro's picture
FinPro
LogansRun wrote:

I guess the time away from CM didn't do you any good.  Still lost in space.Foot in mouth

Sorry, I haven't had the time to keep slugging for the Platinum Membership.  Care to be a little more articulate?

strabes's picture
strabes
FinPro wrote:

Its disengenuous for Ferguson to suggest bank leverage had nothing to do with the crisis

Excellent catch on Ferguson, and how he spun the housing situation as a backwater TN issue.  He's the authorized biographer of the Rothschilds, which means 1) he'll spin everything away from the core banks, and 2) he'll do so with such elitist, proper, Victorian schmarm.

Quote:

You're right with this.  This is the dilemma between the establishment right and left--both are wrong.  Left promotes big government statism.  Right promotes big corporate/banking exponential growth which, as CC viewers know, is an unstable system.  So these new "tea party" folks better figure out how to free their local districts from big corporate control, rather than submitting to it and asking for more of it, otherwise they are just playing along with the establishment right.  Paul says he wants to fight the EPA so the coal companies can employ his constituents, thereby leveling more KY mountains.  This just means he's submitting to the big corporate system that extracts wealth and resources up to the capital controllers on Wall St in return for local paychecks, and he has no solution to the exponential growth corporate system being driven by the exponential growth monetary system. 

This is a real dilemma.  I'm not sure how the world is going to solve it.  But what I am sure of is, given the economic incentives, it's impossible to solve it as long as the Fed and Wall St cartel sit at the top of the monetary pyramid. 

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

This isn't a R vs. L issue nor Democrat vs Republican.  Democrats are just as bad (if not worse) at spending and not paying.   If the Tea Party's went in that direction then it becomes "politics".  This problem won't be fixed through politics unfortunately because tptb are not the politicians.   Until you realize this.....lost in space.

FinPro wrote:
LogansRun wrote:

Sorry, I haven't had the time to keep slugging for the Platinum Membership.  Care to be a little more articulate?

Allison Ayala's picture
Allison Ayala
It's really to get an

It's really to get an attorney who is specialized in commercial law.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments