The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
rowmat's picture
rowmat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 15 2008
Posts: 358
The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!

Concerning Jim Rickards interview on CNBC...

http://www.michaelcovel.com/2009/09/25/dollar-fun/

Listen carefully @ 3:48

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 15 2008
Posts: 358
Sorry, should read "is being anointed"

My bad!

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!

I don't think this is news . . . But it is the first time it's been clearly elucidated in the MSM.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Aug 10 2008
Posts: 1995
Re: The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!

rowmat - thanks for the post.  I think you hit on one of the two most important financial decisions coming out of the G-20 summit.  The U.S. dollar will be slowly killed with the IMF taking on a new role as a mega central bank to fill the growing hole with SDRs.

The other big news is that the G-8 is yielding to the G-20 at least on monetary issues.  All of this is bad for the once sovereign nation of the United States.  We have been a financial client state of the Fed; now we will become a client state to the Fed, IMF and the BIS.

China has little voice in the IMF but that is quickly changing.  While China continues to develop it's own financial network, it will simultaneously become a dominant policy maker of the IMF.  Instead of asking for new loans, we will instead be told how to run our economy by China and an international group of bankers.  

Larry     

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 15 2008
Posts: 358
The genie is now well and truly out of the bottle!

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - Quote from David Rockefeller's autobiography 'Memoirs'

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: The genie is now well and truly out of the bottle!
rowmat wrote:

"Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." - Quote from David Rockefeller's autobiography 'Memoirs'

Well, there you go . . . Rockefeller himself is a conspiracy theorist . . . .

 

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 15 2008
Posts: 358
Re: The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!
C1oudfire wrote:

I don't think this is news . . . But it is the first time it's been clearly elucidated in the MSM.

That's why I posted it.

'New World Order', Centralised Word Banking, Global Goverment, control of the internet, supression of individual rights in the name of anti-terror laws, human implantable RFID chips etc.

Only a year or two ago anybody that dared speak about the above was regarded as a 'tin hat' wearing conspiracy theorist (well many still are), but now it's all over the MSM like a plague and politicians talk about the NWO on a daily basis as though it's the answer to all our problems.


 

Ruhh's picture
Ruhh
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 12 2008
Posts: 259
resistance from South America

but there seems to be some resistance from South America

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8278228.stm

South American leaders have backed plans to create a development bank to finance projects in the region.

The Bank of the South aims to be an alternative funding source to the likes of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank.

It came as G20 leaders said there would be a shift in the balance of voting in the IMF towards growing nations.

Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil and Ecuador will create a start-up fund for the bank.

It was unclear how much of the $20bn (£12.6bn) fund would come from each of the seven member nations.

The concept of the bank was first suggested by Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez during his presidential election campaign in 1998.

Analyst Jan Randolph of IHS Global Insight said that for as long as emerging nations felt large institutions were not acting in their best interests, breakaway projects would continue.

"Until the IMF and World Bank does not just talk about inclusivity but actually acts in terms of broadening out voting shares and influence to genuinely embrace emerging nations you are going to get these alternatives," he told the BBC.

Mr Chavez also offered to help create a "South-South bank" with African countries in the future, to fund projects between the two regions.

With talk like this it's no wonder Hugo wants arms and America is beefing up in Columbia. Things would get really interesting if the BRIC got in on this too. Time will tell.

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 15 2008
Posts: 358
Re: resistance from South America
Ruhh wrote:

but there seems to be some resistance from South America

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/8278228.stm

South American leaders have backed plans to create a development bank to finance projects in the region.

The Bank of the South aims to be an alternative funding source to the likes of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the World Bank.

It came as G20 leaders said there would be a shift in the balance of voting in the IMF towards growing nations.

Venezuela, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Paraguay, Brazil and Ecuador will create a start-up fund for the bank.

It was unclear how much of the $20bn (£12.6bn) fund would come from each of the seven member nations.

The concept of the bank was first suggested by Venezuelan president Hugo Chavez during his presidential election campaign in 1998.

Analyst Jan Randolph of IHS Global Insight said that for as long as emerging nations felt large institutions were not acting in their best interests, breakaway projects would continue.

"Until the IMF and World Bank does not just talk about inclusivity but actually acts in terms of broadening out voting shares and influence to genuinely embrace emerging nations you are going to get these alternatives," he told the BBC.

Mr Chavez also offered to help create a "South-South bank" with African countries in the future, to fund projects between the two regions.

With talk like this it's no wonder Hugo wants arms and America is beefing up in Columbia. Things would get really interesting if the BRIC got in on this too. Time will tell.

 

It certainly will..

Chavez seeks Africa's help for new world order

PORLAMAR, Venezuela, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez hosted some of Africa's longest-serving leaders at a sleek Caribbean resort on Saturday for a summit he says will help end U.S. and European economic dominance.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!
rowmat wrote:
C1oudfire wrote:

I don't think this is news . . . But it is the first time it's been clearly elucidated in the MSM.

That's why I posted it.

'New World Order', Centralised Word Banking, Global Goverment, control of the internet, supression of individual rights in the name of anti-terror laws, human implantable RFID chips etc.

Only a year or two ago anybody that dared speak about the above was regarded as a 'tin hat' wearing conspiracy theorist (well many still are), but now it's all over the MSM like a plague and politicians talk about the NWO on a daily basis as though it's the answer to all our problems.

Sorry that I came off as condescending, Rowmat . . . I realize that you are more up to speed on all of this than I am  . . . I was just trying to point out, as you said, that people are now embracing as a panacea what was once considered too horrible to be true . . . The distortion in thinking is so bizarre that it would be funny, were it not for the amount of suffering it will cause . . .

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 15 2008
Posts: 358
Re: The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!
C1oudfire wrote:
rowmat wrote:
C1oudfire wrote:

I don't think this is news . . . But it is the first time it's been clearly elucidated in the MSM.

That's why I posted it.

'New World Order', Centralised Word Banking, Global Goverment, control of the internet, supression of individual rights in the name of anti-terror laws, human implantable RFID chips etc.

Only a year or two ago anybody that dared speak about the above was regarded as a 'tin hat' wearing conspiracy theorist (well many still are), but now it's all over the MSM like a plague and politicians talk about the NWO on a daily basis as though it's the answer to all our problems.

Sorry that I came off as condescending, Rowmat . . . I realize that you are more up to speed on all of this than I am  . . . I was just trying to point out, as you said, that people are now embracing as a panacea what was once considered too horrible to be true . . . The distortion in thinking is so bizarre that it would be funny, were it not for the amount of suffering it will cause . . .

???... I didn't think you were being condescending at all.

Sorry if I appeared sarcastic... I wasn't intending to be... it's just an 'Aussie' thing.

I should have written it as ... "That's why I posted it. Wink"

I was just somewhat suprised to hear the admission on something as mainstream as CNBC that we are heading towards a centralised world bank.

In the past if anyone had said something like this it never would have been allowed to get to air. Now seems it's almost a 'fete de complete' so what-the-heck, just say it!

BTW - Did you click on the 'New World Order' links?

Ain't no secret conspiracy theory any more... is it? Cool

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 29 2008
Posts: 1813
Re: The IMF has been anointed as a global central bank!
rowmat wrote:

BTW - Did you click on the 'New World Order' links?

Ain't no secret conspiracy theory any more... is it? Cool

No, I slid over that the first time, Rowmat . . . Very interesting . . . It seems that they've realized that the only way to choke up the internet interest, in finding out about the New World Order, is to clog up cyberspace with their own propaganda about what a good thing it is . . .  Now, the job will be to clarify that they're not the Good Guys . . . The battle is in making people realize that they always wrap their agenda in warm and fuzzy terms and concepts:  "protecting Americans from terrorism", "stabilizing the world economy", "community" [above morality and truth], "reinventing government" . . . and on and on . . .

 

 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments