I'm Glad Tyler Durden is PO'd!

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Davos's picture
Davos
I'm Glad Tyler Durden is PO'd!

In my opinion, if everyone knew this was going on and they were all as upset it wouldn't be going on!

I'm glad he is po'd, I hope a lot more wake up and put an end to this insanity. Today I was told I'm beginning to sound like him, well, frankly, I'll take it as a compliment. 

I Am The US Taxpayer's Lack Of Surprise (And Money): IMF To Provide Another €10 Billion To Greece

Where does it end? 100 billion? 1 trillion? 1 quadrillion? And yes America, this is your money, going to bail out Greece... Then Portugal... Then Ukraine....Then Dubai....Then Italy....Then Spain....Then Hungary....Then the Baltics...Then the UK....Then Japan... and by the time we have to bail ourselves out, there will be nothing left, except the Turbo Bernanke 3000 dry heaving with an empty ink cartridge and empty paper cart, while gold oz will be worth one quadrillion Benjamins (or is that Bernankes). In the meantime, as Erik Nielsen, who finally woke up, predicted, the final bailout cost of Greece alone will be €150 billion. So the IMF will do rookie mistake 101 and keep raising the bailout requirement incrementally, even as the depositor runs on Greek banks and the ongoing strikes and riots, destroy the country...But at least in the meantime the dollar will get devalued and Wells-JPM-BofA/REIT investors will be happy.

From the FT:

Subprime JD's picture
Subprime JD
Re: I'm Glad Tyler Durden is PO'd!

Are you davos sherman on ZH?

Montana Native's picture
Montana Native

Davos,

Ive noticed your posts becoming increasingly heated over the last year+. I think the more one understands how screwed up the world monetary system is, the higher the Pissed index (This index would be represented as an exponential hockey stick graph). The hardest part for me is knowing most of the people i associate with think I'm batsh**t  crazy and wouldnt spend ten minutes to try and find out if my concerns were well based. It's easier to dismiss me as an alarmist and turn on the TV. 

land2341's picture
land2341

I have trouble getting others to listen to anything he says because of the Tyler Durden pseudonym.  I have come to believe and agree with much of what he says,  but the name prevents many others from hearing him.

Davos's picture
Davos

CM gives a lot of credibility to the blogoshpere by using his real persona. I can get by knowing that not all bloggers are in a position to do so. Some of these folks are so inside the Matrix that is defies understanding.

It is maddening. CNBS is in the back seat of the bus yelling faster, faster as they drive over the cliff.

Never have I seen such stupidity & reckless behavior.

JAG's picture
JAG

CB's picture
CB

Fantastic graph Jeff :) looks like its going exponential! Must be time for a little sailing in the Caribbean without TV and internet or we're in big trouble!

docmims's picture
docmims

The prose of Tyler Durden is just exquisite.Smile

eternal sunshine's picture
eternal sunshine

But don't forget (my understanding is) that Tyler Durden is not just one person. I find it quite cool that more than one person can step into that persona to post...

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Montana Native wrote:

I think the more one understands how screwed up the world monetary system is, the higher the Pissed index (This index would be represented as an exponential hockey stick graph).

True 'dat!  If more people understood that we are being purposely and systematically looted as part of a bigger conspiracy, they would indeed get a healthy dose of righteous anger.  That is what it will take to stop the madness...a collective sense of purpose sparked by understanding and defiance.

So the IMF will do rookie mistake 101 and keep raising the bailout requirement incrementally, even as the depositor runs on Greek banks and the ongoing strikes and riots, destroy the country...But at least in the meantime the dollar will get devalued and Wells-JPM-BofA/REIT investors will be happy.  - complete article link

This is not a rookie mistake, it is skillful theft.  The IMF has no money, they take it from us and whatever they send to Greece and others will do nothing but buy a little time as the growth of interest debt is insatiable.  This is not a solution but rather a continuation and expansion of the problem.  

The IMF (owned and operated by the supranational banking cartel) is fully aware of the futility of adding more debt to countries that are sinking in debt.  The reason they are taking this route is to get our collateral.  Despite what what many might say, the fact is that every dollar issued is backed by the good faith and property of "We the People." 

When the crazy Austrian economists claim that money is created out of thin air, they are purposely or unwittingly obfuscating the truth.  Every dollar is fully backed, but not by the banks.  The plan quite simply is to seize our private and national assets.  Communism, Fascism, Nazism and Feudalism deny property ownership for the masses while enriching the few at the top with unimaginable wealth - a financial aristocracy.

If this doesn't make you angry then you probably have no pulse or backbone.   

On a lighter note, funny stuff JAG,  I really enjoyed the "Davos Pissed Off Index"!

Larry

bluebird's picture
bluebird

JAG - cool graph! I feel like I am moving exponentially into the red too.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments