If you watch nothing else today on this site, watch this one

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
castlewp's picture
castlewp
If you watch nothing else today on this site, watch this one

"I am one of those who do not believe the national debt is a national blessing... it is calculated to raise around the administration a moneyed aristocracy dangerous to the liberties of the country"
Andrew Jackson, Letter to L. H. Coleman of Warrenton, N.C., 29 April 1824

foote2777's picture
foote2777
Re: If you watch nothing else today on this site, watch ...

Thanks castlewp

It will only get worse, I don't think the US will ever have an independant president again, so I do not see the country ever being a free country until something very major happens to take control away from the banking oligarchy.

Jon

castlewp's picture
castlewp

I agree Jon. Funny thing is I don't remember learning any of this in school.

Bill

foote2777's picture
foote2777

So true Bill

And there in lies the problem. Schooling these days teaches us how to operate in society within the expectations set by the society, by the history and lessons decided on by the curriculum set by the government. If schooling actually taught us to live in the world and think for ourselves. the world would be a very different place.

Jon

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit

Jon wrote:

"It will only get worse, I don't think the US will ever have an independant president again, so I do not see the country ever being a free country until something very major happens to take control away from the banking oligarchy."

Hey Jon,

I agree with you completely.  I've been wondering just what "major" could ever happen that would wrestle control of this country away from the banking/government oligarchy.  It seems to me that if you control all the money, markets, government, military, etc. and hold mortgages on virtually everything else, it would be hard to get you out of power.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

castlewp, thanks for this great video.  It is fitting that we reflect on our freedoms lost as we move to the 4th of July, "Independence Day."  I don't see how any nation can be free or independent unless it protects it's financial sovereignty.  Any nation that must borrow every dollar that is issued is a client state to it's private debtors. 

The Rothschild's are evidence that history has been tainted.  At the beginning of the 20th century, according to Ben Stills (Money Masters), the Rothschild's controlled over 50% of the worlds wealth.  Many were amazed when J.P. Morgan died and it was discovered that he really didn't have much money.  Morgan, like many other "wealthy financiers" was really just a Rothschild agent.

If you review the Forbes 500 list of the wealthiest people in the world you will never see an accurate estimation of the Rothschild's, Rockefeller's and Warburgs to name just a few.  We are to think Bill Gates and Warren Buffet rank near the top of the list but they are poppers compared to the truly wealthy; people who hold finical empires and not just wealth.

It is odd how most Americans do not understand our true history and the fact that the Rothschild dynasty has been fighting and threatening our nation for at least 250 years.  The Financial Times of the UK recently reported on the Roth child involvement in the African slave trade along with the RBS and several American banks.

The video presented by castlewp is incredible in that we see the same things over and over but yet we are unable to make it part of our national memory.  For example, the threats of war and financial calamity have been used over and over.  The bail-out was a gun to our heads as surely as the other threats shown in this video. 

Last week Bernanke issued a warning, reminiscent to the Rothschild threats of the past “My concern about the legislation is that if the GAO is auditing not only the operational aspects of the programs and the details of the programs but making judgments about our policy decisions would effectively be a takeover of policy by the Congress and a repudiation of the Federal Reserve would be highly destructive to the stability of the financial system, the Dollar and our national economic situation.”  (see video below)

Notice the fear and hostility in Bernanke's face.  He knows that we have the power to throw him and the Fed out anytime we want.  The only way the scam can continue is if they are able to keep the citizens in the dark and politicians and the MSM on a short leash.

Larry

foote2777's picture
foote2777

I could be wrong but I think the easiest way for us to take down the financial system of control is to stop being a part of it. I know this sounds a bit far fetched but I think what many people on this site are doing is exactly what will bring it all down.

If everyone was to go back to the land, grow there own food, stop buying anything commercial, the corporates would have no control.

I watched a french film last night called "The Green Beautiful" it is an artistic film set in a time after a collapse of a industrial society. through the movie it discusses humans as we are now and what can be done to change it. one of the key revolts was people stoppped buying commercial goods, stopped watching TV and went and lived on the land.

This is a tough concept for many to swallow but I think in the long term that may be the only way to actually take control away from the oligarchy. Simple concept, huge mission.

Jon

idoctor's picture
idoctor

There are no words to describe the following.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments