If we don't nationalize the banking system, it will go international instead.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
kmarinas86's picture
kmarinas86
If we don't nationalize the banking system, it will go international instead.

The days of "too big to fail" are numbered. Without nationalizing the bank system, there will be another collapse of the banking industry due to unrecognized losses stemming from Enron-style trading fraud cloaked as a "multitrillion dollar derivatives trading market". Without a solvent government to buy it out, we can expect foriegn banks such as HSBC to take over it. The only hope for keeping the banking system a private entity is that banking reverts back to its old ways.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: If we don't nationalize the banking system, it will go ...

kmarinas86 - I agree, after they blow up our current system we will be moved to an international system run by the same people.  That is the plan and has been for over 100 years.

Larry

John99's picture
John99

Right on, Larry. We'll either have IMF SDR's with interest collected by a global police force, or we'll have the Carbon Credit Currency.

I understand with the latter, they are having temporary problems designing the REM (rectal exhaust meter), which will measure our carbon output every time we pass wind, when perfected will allow for immediate increases in our personal taxes.

SteveW's picture
SteveW
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

kmarinas86 - I agree, after they blow up our current system we will be moved to an international system run by the same people.  That is the plan and has been for over 100 years.

Larry

I agree, that's why there's only a short window of opportunity for states to issue their own currency or script and potentially thwart the plan.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments