IDENTITY...FREE TO GOOD HOME

16 posts / 0 new
Last post
joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
IDENTITY...FREE TO GOOD HOME

hi y'all

this is to announce that i have an identity that i will give to a good home. it cannot be stolen as it has been established in u.s courts that you can not steal something that is free.

i am giving this identity as i am no longer in need of it. it is not really worn out but has served its usefulness. i am currently onto other indenties. it has served me realtively well up till now. in the interest of full disclosure i would want anyone interested to know that i have no felony questions on my record. no parking tickets, i am completely debt free. i own my own home free and clear. in this identity i am a licensed real estate broker (not much of an advantage these days but hey we can rebuild a bubble if we try). there is no portfolio, no retirement .this identity will die working if it  can find a job.

i have a medical tourism business in which i help people find low cost health and dental care outside the u.s. i also have an identity as a contractor (see realestate broker above). thid identity comes with a u.s. passport (can be a disadvantage if traveling in the middle east or india) i am not married so there is no signifiacant other to buy flowers for or forget anniversaries.

this identity is also unencumbered by alimony or child support. there is one child but she is adult and not included in this giveaway....she comes with me in my new identity.

vital stats

age-59

height-5'9"

weight- 155# (pre holidays) subject to change

hair- yes but is sliding back on my head or my forehead is getting bigger ( do not know which)

eyes- yes not too bad but some astigmatism

health- very good. sometimes hayfever in the fall

education- graduate of school of hard knocks (streets of new york)

all interested parties can contact me at 

joe bender

pob 4003

fayetteville ar. 72702

email [email protected]

biz [email protected]

website www.globalmedicalreferrals.com

blog. infoserfonetwork.blogspot.com

i will reply to all sincere inquiries.

if upon vetting process i find a good home( upper middle class, the rest of the middle class will be gone, i do have some standards after all. well ecucated, compassionate, good sense of humor and hopefully better looking) a phone number will be provided.

important notice this identity has very limited computer skills so a picture at this time is not available however anyone really intersted in knowing what this identity looks like can send me instructions on how to post one.

i hope this proves helpful for those on this site interested in identities. 

NLP's picture
NLP
Re: IDENTITY...FREE TO GOOD HOME

Joe,

You make me smile.  It's a rainy day here in SoCal and your backwoods humor just lit up my office.  Cool

If your identity ever wanders by wheel, foot, or wing, westward down the Interstate 10 and lands in the bankrupt state of ca, there's always room for you and yours at the Peykani Family home. 

"astigmatism"-- good thing you threw that in there.  That might have been a deal breaker!

radiance's picture
radiance

ya mean that is not you in the picture? Can I have your picture then? That guy is much better looking than me. Besides I am little nervous about my mug on the net, something about being saw-en asunder in far off lands. Maybe a mug shot without my lower face. Or would that be a copycat of some funny guy on TV once upon a time.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

there are two answers to the question about the photo.

1 is no that is not me 

2 yes that is me

it is a picture of meher baba. he said he was god in human form and that we are all one.

he was a pretty cool guy and the inspiration for the song "dont worry be happy."

you are welcome to the picture since both one and two apply. 

ps he is much better looking than me too

radiance's picture
radiance

Joe2baba,    Are you a mast? By its most simple definition I am a mast. But I am content to be one of the created who is intoxicated with the uncreated God. By the definition of a mast and his death bed proclamation, one could assert that Meher Baba was fixated upon himself. Their-in while he sojourned he lived in direct violation of his acclaimed supreme aspiration to humility. For without deference one can not be humble. I suppose by his own expectation he is here once again cleaning up the mess from the last visit. In all seriousness the man had profound mystical encounters unknown to most here in the West. 

That said; he sounds like one who in many respects from both his teaching and his life, I would in many ways aspire to emulate; albeit under the cleansing blood of God incarnate the Christ.

Best regards,

Ron Fink

GR8TFUL's picture
GR8TFUL

OK, I have no idea what the previous post is about, but really enjoyed the hippy's original post!

BTW I think the medical tourism concept is a great one! How expensive are hair-transplants in India or Thailand?!

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert

I tried uploading my pic on the profile but the restrictions are: no less than 100x100 res., and my pics are 96 x 96 even with an 8.1 mega pixels camera??  I just gave up. 

caroline_culbert

joe2baba,

I thought, possibly, that was your mug shot Wink (wow).... but I was skeptical-- what a picture though!

Reuben Bailey's picture
Reuben Bailey

Caroline,

Check the resolution setting for your camera - even though it is an 8.1 megapixel, it can take pictures at lower resolutions.  You should be able to get something better than 96X96.

All the best,

Reuben

radiance's picture
radiance

"OK, I have no idea what the previous post is about, but really enjoyed the hippy's original post"

The following will help you inderstand:

The picture joe2babauses uses in his post is of Meher Baba a twentieth century mystic who was thought to be by many God incarnate; an Avatar. He espoused an eclectic mix of many belief systems common in the the West.  The Chicago Worlds Fair 1893 hosted Swami Vivekananda from India but of Bangladeshi decent. The New Age Movement exploded into America as the US media of the day extolled his wisdom. Most Americans have no idea of origin of the various movements of the 1960s; the clueless boomers were simply living out at cultural phenomena seeded fifty years before, all the while and even now thinking of themselves as the avant-garde. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meher_Baba

Ron Fink

admin's picture
admin
reubenmp3 wrote:

Caroline,

Check the resolution setting for your camera - even though it is an 8.1 megapixel, it can take pictures at lower resolutions.  You should be able to get something better than 96X96.

All the best,

Reuben

Hey Caroline, just wanted to second what Reuben said.  Often cameras have a variety of settings for the size of the pictures you can get.  With an 8.1 megapixel camera, I would expect you should be able to produce pictures that are thousands of pixels wide and tall!

Definitely check your settings and give it a try.  I'm sure it's buried somewhere in all those technical manuals.  Smile

Ron

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

the problem with superficial explorations of spirituality is that they are just that.

if the extent of your interest in meher baba extends no further than wikipedia then you can remain superficial.

if on the other hand if you wish to take an objective critical look at your own christian beliefs i would be happy to engage you.

if you would also like to see what the life of your savior looked like in the 20th century then i would recommend you go to www.avatarmeherbaba.org. you will find a great deal of material to read on line including an almost 7000 page biography. 

no i am not a mast but i did have the blessing of hanging out with one.

if you would like a deeper undrstanding of what a mast is there is only one book on the subject it is called the wayfarers by william donkin. i dont know whether you can find it.

you see ron in the east they are more familiar with internal spiritual states. they can recognize an advanced soul and treat them with the respect they deserve. in eastern literature there are even terms to describe those states which we do not have in our language. masts are found in the east for this reason. they would be put in insane asylums here.

but i will leave you with a quest a sort of challenge if you will. there is a mast in the new testament find the reference and get back to me

om shanti

joe

ps

as for humility i would suggest that if one were to know who and what he is (as jesus did) then it would be hypocrisy to say he was anything less. and by accepting meher baba as the avatar it in no way diminishes jesus.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

i dont know how much hair are we talking about?

you can go to the website or just email me

om shanti

joe

radiance's picture
radiance

Since apparently the definition of a mast "one who is intoxicated with God" is deficient please first provide a sufficient definition.

Thanks

Ron

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

hi ron

this forum does not permit me to expound on what a mast is as it is an extremely dense subject. on top of which it is not my state of being and it  would be like someone who had never had a headache trying to explain what it was like to someone else who had not had one

as i said the best book on the subject of advanced souls is the wayfarers by william donkin

it is an amazing book. it even has pictures of the masts that meher baba contacted. i have a film of baba contacting some. again it is the only film of its kind.it is available at sheriar press

the phrase intoxicated with god is as deficient as saying an apple is red. or jesus was the son of god might be more appropriate.i can only assume from what you wrote that you have a deep love for jesus. this is not the same as the state of the mast. if you are ever in the company of one you will understand. you simply cannot fathom their experience.

i will give one story of the mast i hung out with. he had a caretaker with him at all times he lived to be in his early to mid 90's one of his caretakers is  a good friend of mine. one night my friend was with him and he had the thought " i want to see what you see" he immedialely saw a light which got brighter and brighter until he could not stand it any longer. at which point the light went a way and the mast told him " you cannot see what i see"take it for what its worth or not.

if you go to www.avatarmeherbaba.org you will find a weath of resources much more complete than wiki. if you follow the link to sheriar books you might find a copy of wayfarers. even if you choose not to believe it you will find it a fascinating study.

donkin was a doctor who served in the british army in ww2.

as for myself jesus was my first avatar, my first beloved. i was going to be a catholic priest until i was 14. my investigation into christianity is long and broad.my realtionship with meher baba has given me greater insight into jesus and the spiritual path. i understand much more than i ever would have on my own. my love for jesus has not been diminished only expanded.

i am in no way proselytizing. love jesus with all our heart and one day you will see that divine light. it is your birthright it is why you are here.

caroline_culbert
admin wrote:
reubenmp3 wrote:

Caroline,

All the best,

Reuben

Hey Caroline, just wanted to second what Reuben said.  Often cameras have a variety of settings for the size of the pictures you can get.  With an 8.1 megapixel camera, I would expect you should be able to produce pictures that are thousands of pixels wide and tall!

Definitely check your settings and give it a try.  I'm sure it's buried somewhere in all those technical manuals.  Smile

Ron

Many thanks to both of you... I will work on the problem soon...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments