I find this odd

23 posts / 0 new
Last post
jneo's picture
jneo
I find this odd

I find it funny how the U.S. can spend over 2 Trillion on a War, have the Best People, Best Technology, and Weapons and still cannot find ONE person (bin laden), but if you do not pay your TAXES. The Government can send 2 IRS agents who make 50K/yr and they will find your ass no matter where you are.

So when you think about it, if we would of had Bin Laden fill out a 1040 when he was employed at the CIA we would of got the bastard by now.

Juvysen's picture
Juvysen
Re: I find this odd

:-/  According to Beneziere Bhutto (spelling?) a week or so before she died... Bin Laden's dead.  He died in december right after 9/11.  Bleh.

sorry if this is too conspiracy theorist-y for this space...

jneo's picture
jneo

OH I know he's dead, I was making the point that we SPEND so much $$$$$ .  I still don't believe the official Government Conspiracy theory on 9/11.  Just making a point on the Spending issue. 

Juvysen's picture
Juvysen

Yeah, agreed.  The military spending is way overboard.  The solution is clear... the IRS guys are working for the wrong service ;)

Most people have never heard, though.  I know I was shocked hearing it come from her mouth...

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

He wasn't dead right after 9/11 but I'm sure he is now.  The reports say he met with CIA agents in Cairo (may be wrong on location and exact date but it was at least a year after 9/11) in Dec. 03'.  The guy still hasn't been charged with the 9/11 attacks so suffice it to say, the gov'ts story of the attacks are bogus and more proof is out there against their story than is FOR their story.  NWO at it's finest.

Juvysen's picture
Juvysen

Indeed.

jneo's picture
jneo

I agree too.  I love it when people ask me this: "You actually think our government would kill 3000 people?"  I remind them that these are the same people who tax, regulate, and rule you.  Not to mention that Our government through the Power of the FDA and the drugs they produce kill over 100,000 people per year, and those are the people who take them how the LABLE tells them to.  People need to read about GHOSTWRITING and the FDA, that says it all.  It's all Negative Eugenics.

Juvysen's picture
Juvysen

Do you have an opinion on vaccination?

MDR's picture
MDR

How is that odd seems pretty obvious to me.

Davos's picture
Davos

Well at least they aren't commission anymore.... http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101558116

Having said that the day after 9/11 friends of mine were renting cars to drive back to domicile and the only planes in the skies were the bin Laden family on chartered jets. Nothing amiss there. Enjoy your one month of summer, that we miss up there. That and the state fair.

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba

i think bin laden is worth more alive and on the loose than dead and buried...................think i will go curl up with my  latest conspiracy novel.................its not as good as reality but reality is the leading cause of stress............some here think i am too stressed  so i am taking the night off from reality

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Bin Laden will live FOREVER!!

Even though he is undoubtedly dead Bin Laden will be around longer than any of us

The Bin Laden myth has to be maintained by the Military Industrial Complex to scare the public into believing the War on Terror must continue in order to preserve the Patriot Act, Homeland Security Act, wiretapping, arrest and incarceration without trial, rendition, torture etc. etc.

When was the last video of Bin Laden released?

Go and do some research and find out.

Though he is still on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted list you may find it interesting that no mention is made directly linking him to 9/11.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/terrorists/terbinladen.htm

Why then doesn't the FBI mention 9/11 considering Bin Laden confessed to the 9/11 attacks in a video?

The video was proved to be a fake (Which bears the question, if it was a fake who was responsible for it?... Any guesses?)

Didn't Dick Cheney say there was undeniable evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11.

But then, suddenly, it was Saddam Hussein who was responsible.

And Bin Laden just went off the radar... first Tora Bora and then he was let off the hook and allowed to disappear into Pakisatan. U.S. intelligence knew where he was but allowed him to escape.

Why? What use is a dead Bin Laden?

The administration needed him alive to maintain a perceived ongoing terrorist threat in the minds of the public. Now he is dead, the controlled mainstream media perpetuate the myth that he is still alive.

But Bin Laden alone couldn't justify the invasion of Iraq.

So then it became Saddam who had links to 9/11 and WMD.

"So quick, we'd better invade Iraq!"

Did you believe anything Cheney (a pathilogical liar) said?

What saddens me is guys like Cheney and his like, as well as these Wall Street crooks, Hank Paulson, Larry Summers, Robert Rubin, Timothy Geithner etc, etc should all be in jail... but they probably never will be as the system is so endemically corrupt with the foxes guarding the henhouses.

foote2777's picture
foote2777

Funny how people say they don't believe that the US Government would kill their own people, yet they watch the Government send Americans to war and get killed by the thousands.

rowmat's picture
rowmat
foote2777 wrote:

Funny how people say they don't believe that the US Government would kill their own people, yet they watch the Government send Americans to war and get killed by the thousands.

Did you ever consider the overt hypocrisy of the Christian conservatives anti-abortion pro-life agenda who made up 40% of the Bush administrations voter base?

Pro-Life?

Well obviously getting blown to pieces in an illegal war doesn't count.

foote2777's picture
foote2777
rowmat wrote:
foote2777 wrote:

Did you ever consider the overt hypocrisy of the Christian conservatives anti-abortion pro-life agenda who made up 40% of the Bush administrations voter base?

Pro-Life?

Well obviously getting blown to pieces in an illegal war doesn't count.

Not to mention the people (alot of them inocent) on the other side getting killed as well. I believe it is about 650,000 in Iraq alone

rowmat's picture
rowmat
foote2777 wrote:

Not to mention the people (alot of them inocent) on the other side getting killed as well. I believe it is about 650,000 in Iraq alone

Yes of course, and it was remiss of me not to mention that.

A. M.'s picture
A. M.

Osama will not be an "Emmanuel Goldstein" figure.

He won't live for ever, in fact, I'd say his "legacy" is probably nearly at an end. More capable and boisterous characters are embarassing the muslim world. Their legacy of bigotry, social retardation and forced theocratic submission is using our own political correctness against us, and soon - I don't think it'll be legal to speak out against islam.

Osama is probably dead - but "terrorism" is winning. Point in fact, we're no longer fighting the Global War on Terror... no, no. That implies that muslim radicals are militant, fanatics who are willing to blow themselves up to kill others. Heck, that they'd sacrifice their children to kill infidels.

We're now "engaged" in "Overseas contingency operations".

Terror is a bit harsh, isn't it?
Especially considering the definition of war and terror is splitting hairs.

So the question underlaying this topic:
Who's the bad guy?

Overpopulation.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
JK121 wrote:

I agree too.  I love it when people ask me this: "You actually think our government would kill 3000 people?"  I remind them that these are the same people who tax, regulate, and rule you.  Not to mention that Our government through the Power of the FDA and the drugs they produce kill over 100,000 people per year, and those are the people who take them how the LABEL tells them to.  People need to read about GHOSTWRITING and the FDA, that says it all.  It's all Negative Eugenics.

HA!

You mean that same gov't that probably blew up the Maine to start the Spanish-American War?(2400 American Dead)  How about that same gov't that sent the Lusitania across the Atlantic after loading it with 6 tons of explosives illegally for the Morgan Banking Corp. AND after telling the German Intelligence where approx. it was going to be sailing.  This brought the US into a war in which over 115k American lost their lives. Or is this the same gov't that had broken the Japanese encryption codes and knew exactly when and where the attack was to occur on Pearl Harbor BUT did nothing about it?  Almost 3000 Americans lost their lives in the attack.....not to mention the 405k that lost their lives in the war that transpired because of this incident.  Or are you talking about the gov't that said that the destroyer Maddox had been attacked twice by North Vietnamese torpedo boats in the Gulf of Tonkin (in which later was found to be a total hoax by the American administration in power at the time!) that brought us into the most disgusting war in the history of the nation up till then? Over 58k Americans lost their lives in this war!  Or could you be talking about the same gov't that gave permission to Saddam Hussein through their ambassador at the time (April Gillespie) to invade Kuwait but subsequently denied the claim and created a large force in which to throw him and his Iraqi forces back to Iraq and in the process killed over 500k Iraqi citizens (not to mention the 299 Americans that were killed)?  Or maybe you're talking about the gov't that said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction and had also been helping terrorists to attack US interests throughout the world so attacked Iraq in 3/2003 in which over 4000 Americans have lost their lives and an estimated 1 MILLION Iraqis have died?....oh and by the way, no weapons of mass destruction nor terrorists have been found yet.

I'm pretty sure that's the same gov't you're talking about that had the balls to kill almost 3k Americans in the WTC.  Huh?  

jneo's picture
jneo

Well LogansRun think you pretty much nailed it.  It's amazing how people are so blind to the facts today.  The message of truth is very much distorted.  

jneo's picture
jneo

Well Juvysen, Certain Vaccinations are needed to an extent.  I think, just like Prescription drugs, it will be getting out of hand and getting shots will be the new Prescription.  From HPV to FLU shots.  The media and Ghostwriting from the FDA will scare people into this advanced Eugenics level.  

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

Where's Osama?

mpelchat's picture
mpelchat

We should find it odd that th media ever talks about Bin Ladin now especially if he was the true enemy and terrorists are all around us.  However his persona served it's purpose, got the "Patriot Act" (or the anti-freedom act) in place and got GW re-elected.  After the re-election, he faded into the sunset overtime and the next crisis came down the pipe.  The people forgot or did not care anymore and now we look at our news (or entertainment or our mind controller) about a banking crisis (or the looting of the commoners).

In short, the media is controlled by the Government and the Government is controlled by Bankers.  We see what they want us to and they tell us what to do, when to do it, and who we will do it to weither we like it or not.  We meaning the people of the USA in total.  

jneo's picture
jneo

Good point.  The table is tilted the game is rigged. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments