Hyperinflation is Coming

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
kelvinetts's picture
kelvinetts
Re: Hyperinflation is Coming

a failed or abandoned baking system regulatory constitution almost collapsed under recent government administration particulary in america, the balance beween erosion of currency money to federal reserve from total stored value embedded in the currency that led to recession, might be a reason to belief that,this hyper-inflation when it comes, it will lead to currency zeroing in value. current unused bail-out injection in government quest to stabize the economy,was conpensated by corresponding commercial bank reserves increament. if banks pile huge heaps of currency, deliberately ignoring credit-markets expansion during the worst credit crisis period in the context of history, might lead to this amplified hyper-inflated economy and leaving miniature or totally none-intrinsic value associated with such currencies

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo

Video on inflation/hyperinflation. Many warnings. But not from Congress or the Fed. They need to keep the lie going as long as they can.........

http://peterschiffchannel.blogspot.com/

[Ed.: Per our forum guidelines, do not use all caps to emphasize headlines.  Your post has been edited.  Thank you.]

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
investorzzo wrote:

Video on inflation/hyperinflation. Many warnings. But not from Congress or the Fed. They need to keep the lie going as long as they can.........

http://peterschiffchannel.blogspot.com/

Wow - great video link. The more I find out about the stuff that our government is pulling behind the scenes, the more I find myself wondering what's next. I'm really concerned that one day I may go to bed living in a fascist state and wake up the next morning living under a full dictatorship.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments