How would I source Crash Course in APA

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
HolroydJ's picture
HolroydJ
How would I source Crash Course in APA

I was wondering if someone could help me figure out if this video series is considered a movie, a seminar or a series of youtube clips. Who the Director and the production company are if they are not Dr.Martenson and the year this was created/produced. From there I can figure out how to correctly soucre this video/series in APA format.

I need to write a report on this video for Dr. Deyoe and Professor Gagnon in the Renewable Energy class at Sault College and sourcing correctly is very important to ensure credit is given where credit is due.

~Jason

HolroydJ's picture
HolroydJ
Re: How would I source Crash Course in APA

I tried to source this right, can someone tell me if it's correct?

Martenson, C. (Director). (2009). Crash Course [Documentry]. USA: CMAL, LLC.

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
Re: How would I source Crash Course in APA

Jason - I'm the general manager here. To be honest, I wasn't familiar with APA style before your post. Looking at the format, I'd recommend using the following:

"Martenson, C. (Producer & Director). (2008). The Crash Course [online video seminar]. Monatgue, MA: CMAL LLC. Retrieved from http://www.peakprosperity.com/crashcourse/[chapter]"

Note that the "Retrieved from" url should include the chapter of the Crash Course you are citing. If referencing the series overall, then no chapter suffix is needed.

Hope this is useful.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments