how do I contact a site administrator?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
suesullivan's picture
suesullivan
how do I contact a site administrator?

I've been disenrolled a week early from my subscription, and I'm wonder how to reach a site admin. The contact link seems to indicate that the email would go to Chris and I know he's on vacation and should be left in peace.

Thanks,

Sue

admin's picture
admin
Re: how do I contact a site administrator?

Sue, you can always contact any of us by using the Contact page, which is available here:  http://www.peakprosperity.com/contact  For example, if you select Technical Support, Enrollment Order Question, or Enrollment Technical Issue, it will be routed to one of us, not to Chris.  I will look into your account and get back to you.

Ron

suesullivan's picture
suesullivan
Re: how do I contact a site administrator?

Thanks Ron -- in the interim I realized that I'd been sent an email and replied to that, to which you also responded.

And for the record, I'm apparently living a week in the past. Ron kindly informed me that it's June 19, not June 12. I can't decide whether it's a good thing that I'm so unplugged that I can't keep track of the date or just a sign of early dementia.

Man, I'd better get going on that father's day gift for DH...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments