Homeschool Expo

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
Homeschool Expo

I  thought with all the public school cut backs  more might be considering educating your children at home .  

Buyer beware Home school families come in ALL shapes, sizes ,and religious backgrounds.    But one thing they do agree on is that they love their children and know they alone are responsible . 

Now will be the time to do your home work  to be ready for next year. Soooooo... Here is an online  expo you might want to check out .

http://www.ultimatehomeschoolexpo.com/tickets2010.html

FM

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
Re: Homeschool Expo

After listening to some of these   many   do lean to the Christian veiw .   Just to let you know before you  step into it  . I did not realize this and this   subject  might  not follow the rules here .   Sorry , I was not meaning to change peoples belief  just wanted to  bring options to those who's choice is to educate their  children at home .

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Homeschool Expo

Full Moon - we did not home school our two daughters but if they were young again, we would be very careful in avoiding most public school educations.  Education has been replaced by indoctrination to help prepare children to be well adjusted to an immoral and subservient life as a serf.

The mention of religion in your linked site doesn't bother me in the least though I am not a Christian.  Spirituality, character and morality are no longer a part of education but I think they should be included in some way to home schooling.  Good luck, I wish you well!

Larry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments