Home Health Care

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
JAG's picture
JAG
Home Health Care

As times get tough, many people will likely not be able to afford traditional healthcare. I would like to introduce another option available to those people in physical pain. Its called Trigger Point Therapy and it was developed by Janet Travell M.D. and David Simmons M.D. over the last 40 years. Trigger Point Therapy is a manual (hands-on) therapy that is extremely effective in dealing with physical pain disorders such as low back pain, headaches, neck pain, shoulder pain, hip pain, etc. Additionally, it can be effectively self-applied, thereby eliminating the need for traditional orthopedic and/or chiropractic care.

For the last decade, my wife and I have operated a pain center in Houston, Texas that specializes in Trigger Point Therapy. We also provide instruction in Trigger Point Therapy to other healthcare professionals. Our website, www.painwhisperer.com , offers a lot information in this fascinating field of study. If your in physical pain, please take a little time to learn about Trigger Point Therapy, it can make a real difference in the quality of your life. The information on our website is free and we have nothing to sell you or to advertise.

Thanks for your time and I hope the information can help someone out there in Martenson-land.

Jeff 

joe2baba's picture
joe2baba
Re: Home Health Care

thanks for the info

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments