HHO and gas fumes

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
freeenergyforall's picture
freeenergyforall
HHO and gas fumes

Hi 

The crash course left me quite concerned, especially with respect to our energy situation. I began looking at diferent sources of energy to heat my properties. I first focused mainly on solar and wind, then I turned to water and  oil. Here is what I found.

1. There are thousands of people runing their vehicles on gas AND water. If you run a small dc current through clean water you release hydrogen, they are then feeding it to their intake to increase mileage substantially.  A device like this can be made for under 100 bucks.They are mostly homemade but there are also small companies making them. Interstingly enough this technology has been around since 1938. Stan Myers was perfecting it in 1973,until he ws killed. I believe his engines ran entirely on water.  There are people in every region doing it. Here are a few sites on it.

/www.hugegassecrets.com             http://www.hho4free.com/                www.highperformancefuelcells.com

2. The other thing I found is that vehicles should be running on gas fumes and not gas. 100 mpg is no problem. This is more suppressed technology  dating back to the 30s. Read the links below.  All the years, all the waste!     

http://www.electrifyingtimes.com/gasolinevapor.html

Our car companies could easily combine these technologies to modify our engines.    None will..............but I bet China will.

SteveS's picture
SteveS
Re: HHO and gas fumes

I'm all for efficiency and innovation, but......

Think about it, if these 'technologies' really worked and are so simple, at the very least, backyard mechanics everywhere would be modifying cars to use them. 

If a 'small' DC current could produce significant amounts of hydrogen, you'd have free, unlimited energy by running an electrical  generator that runs on hydrogen and uses part of it's output for that 'small' DC current. This is simple to do, IF it really worked. But it doesn't.

Now, I know the auto makers and related suppliers do not like competition. Look at who owns the rights to large scale NiMh batteries. But please be very very skeptical of 'free' energy, ' 'unlimited' energy, etc. If these things were as simple and real as their 'inventors' want you to think, they would be in common use.

putaforkinUS's picture
putaforkinUS

It is my understanding that there is a surplus of DC current available coming off of the alternator while the car is running.  This current can be used for the electrolysis without taxing the engine to the point where the gas mileage is affected much.  The resulting HHO is a gas that burns much more efficiently than liquid gasoline.  This gas supplements the gasoline in the combustion process and therefore results in less gasoline usage.  As a standalone device, as described in your 2nd paragraph Steve, this wouldn't likely work.  But there are lots of people who aren't selling anything who have made these things and installed them in their cars and they seem to work to some degree.

The whole thing doesn't really pass the reasonable test in my mind, but do a search in YouTube for HHO and watch some videos.  Yes, I realize it's YouTube, but there is a noticeable lack of people trying to sell anything and a whole bunch of people that have built these for their own use.  I remember watching electrolysis in action in a chemistry class and my wheels turning about running a car on water!  I spoke to the teacher about it after class and he equated it to perpetual motion.  Can't be done!  The energy required to split the water is greater than the energy that can be reclaimed.  But the configuration of the device is much different than the device from chemistry class.  It seems to be a whole lot more efficient.  

If anyone out there has actually tried this and can report, I would be interested in the findings.  I've been meaning to build one of these for about 1.5 years now.  I've also been meaning to finish the last remodel on my house for that long as well.  You know how that goes.

d

freeenergyforall's picture
freeenergyforall

wow 99 views and not one "This is great, I think we might be ok"

Hundreds of people who tried it say it works, no one who's tried it has said it doesn't work. hummmm.

I think that instead of hiding a bag of rice under my bed and waiting for the sky to fall I'm going to try building one. I know it's impossible so I better get started.

p.s. I don't even like rice.

Brainless's picture
Brainless

A topic about this subject on http://www.lumenlab.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26740 tells the story about someone trying to do just that. His findings are believable.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments