Hello to ya all!

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
chenqi's picture
chenqi
Hello to ya all!

Hello, to ya all!

As a novice I salute you. This site rocks and obviously you like mine too taking the large amount of visitors in account on my blog after VeganD has been so kind to quote an article from ChenQi - The World of Micro-Organism

This Mr. Chris Martenson has a fanatic amount of fine readers, writers and followers, wow!

I would like to invite you all to have a look at ChenQi - The World of Micro-organism  and enjoy the never lasting flow of news gathering from all over the world to keep you updated on a substantial group of subjects. Please, feel free to quote, criticize, discuss anything with me.

For my question; how can I post articles on this site. Anybody willing to give me a hand?

Thanks and best regards,

ChenQi

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: Hello to ya all!

Interesting site.  I'll have to peruse it more in the future.  Welcome.

chenqi's picture
chenqi

Thanks for your interest and your welcome. Would you be so kind and explain how I can post on this site?

I just cannot figure out. A bit of a dummy I guess Embarassed

ao's picture
ao

Click on Forums up top.  On drop-down menu, click on General Discussion and Questions.  On that page, click on New Topics to upper left.  You're good to go.

laurens's picture
laurens

I am Haris ,New to this forum. I am 24 ,Male . Welcome to all .I think forum is a place to share our problems with each other and find thier best solution.SO keep doing posts and solve ours problems. Have a nice day....

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments