Health Care is a "Smoke Screen"...

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rob Z's picture
Rob Z
Health Care is a "Smoke Screen"...

Ever notice how "changing the subject" can get you out of the dog house? I have been trying to figure out why this administration is pushing this huge agenda at a time when we should be plugging the holes in the financial sector, and then it occurred to me - It's a smoke screen, a distraction, a way to cover up for other important issues, (Read: Financial "Hide the Weenie"). So what is the cover up? What is the big thing or things that we are missing? I am guessing it’s financial but it could be something even bigger. Any clues? What will it be?

ao's picture
ao
Re: Health Care is a "Smoke Screen"...

What could be bigger than what is going on financially?  It is a smoke screen.  Read the Banker's Manifesto of 1893 and note the last paragraph.  It's a tried and true tactic.  Others on here such as Larry have noted this as well.  The problem is, most of the public is gullible and fell for it hook line and sinker.  Plus, whichever way the health care issue goes, the middle class American taxpayer loses.  The present system is seriously flawed and the proposed system is seriously flawed. 

Davos's picture
Davos

Distracted by the puppet show.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
ao wrote:

What could be bigger than what is going on financially?  It is a smoke screen.  Read the Banker's Manifesto of 1893 and note the last paragraph.  It's a tried and true tactic.  Others on here such as Larry have noted this as well.  The problem is, most of the public is gullible and fell for it hook line and sinker.  Plus, whichever way the health care issue goes, the middle class American taxpayer loses.  The present system is seriously flawed and the proposed system is seriously flawed. 

Link to the bankers manifesto

http://www.mayanmajix.com/art430.html

[Moderator's note: Dear Investorzzo, please read my recent exchange with DrKrbyLuv here and here.  Be advised that everything which I said there applies equally to you.  Thanks.]

ao's picture
ao
investorzzo wrote:
ao wrote:

Link to the bankers manifesto

http://www.mayanmajix.com/art430.html

Thanks for adding the link and for all your great posts, investorzzo.  I appreciate your efforts to keep us educated.  Also, excuse my mistake of 1893 rather than 1892.

strabes's picture
strabes

it's a smoke screen, but also part of the banking/corporate/govt agenda for more control.  CFR discusses/publishes a lot on healthcare, all leaning to DC control.  so this isn't just a smoke screen...they want it done.  they wanted the Monsanto bill done too.  they enjoy financial control; they want food control; they want healthcare control.  

I think the bigger smoke screen is swine flu.  I'm placing a small bet that it will interestingly coincide with phase 2 of the deflationary collapse.   nurse friend says the big vaccine shipments from CDC are planned for mid-October.  that's helping me pick my put option expiration dates.  :)  

cannotaffordit's picture
cannotaffordit

Thanks Strabes.  I can always count on you to give some thought provoking ideas that are worth careful considerafion.

And, a whole lot of the time I can find ways to agree with you, for whatever that's worth.  But when I don't, it's good to disagree in sane ways and without attacking each other.

Appreciate it.

strabes's picture
strabes

Thanks Ben.

Investorzzo, I recommend doing a separate thread for the banker's manifesto.  It actually makes me think that adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) were a key planned product (obviously the mortgage sales guys were just mindlessly pushing them...instead I'm referring to the people that planned them at the top).  Not only does it help setup the credit collapse, but it gives the bankers a big group of people to screw over as they raise interest rates into the triple digits as they did in Weimar.  That forces ARMs to readjust into triple digits, immediately driving lots of folks from their homes, accomplishing a big piece of the manifesto.  This makes me think hyperinflation is coming sooner than I would've expected.  I expect a period of deflation, and I'm investing accordingly, but I will quickly adjust before deflation runs its course to be ready for the hyperinflation surprise attack.

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
strabes wrote:

I think the bigger smoke screen is swine flu.  I'm placing a small bet that it will interestingly coincide with phase 2 of the deflationary collapse.   nurse friend says the big vaccine shipments from CDC are planned for mid-October.  that's helping me pick my put option expiration dates.  :)  

I like the way you think, Strabes . . .

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
Davos wrote:

Distracted by the puppet show.

Precisely.  Which is why I haven't engaged in the healthcare bill debate . . . Saw it for what it was, and moved on . . . Really, current events are like watching a movie, after having read the book . . .

ckessel's picture
ckessel
Rob Z wrote:

Ever notice how "changing the subject" can get you out of the dog house? I have been trying to figure out why this administration is pushing this huge agenda at a time when we should be plugging the holes in the financial sector, and then it occurred to me - It's a smoke screen, a distraction, a way to cover up for other important issues, (Read: Financial "Hide the Weenie"). So what is the cover up? What is the big thing or things that we are missing? I am guessing it’s financial but it could be something even bigger. Any clues? What will it be?

RobZ,

IMHO Strabes has it nailed. Watch for mandatory vaccinations this Fall. And if you disagree you may be quaranteened.  Awful stuff but we must be prepared.  Refer to CMs research on the Swine Flu that came out last week.

Coop

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments