Happy Birthday Federal Reserve

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
V's picture
V
Happy Birthday Federal Reserve

In November, 1910, the plot to take over the monetary system of the USA was hatched in secrecy on the island off the coast of Georgia called Jekyll Island . The entire story was documented brilliantly by author/historian,G. Edward Griffin in his book, The Creature from Jekyll Island.  Now, in an incredible, blatant show of hubris and domination, in the midst of a designed and carefully executed economic take-down of the USA, the private banking cartel that owns and operates the Federal Reserve system has decided to hold their next meeting on Jekyll Island – for the 100-year anniversary of their radically successful conspiracy to dominate the USA and the world.

Amazing.

The Federal Reserve Is Holding A Conference On Jekyll Island To Celebrate 100 Years Of Dominating America

“A Return to Jekyll Island : The Origins, History, and Future of the Federal Reserve

The Economic Collapse
Nov 3, 2010

The Federal Reserve is going back to Jekyll Island to celebrate the 100 year anniversary of the infamous 1910 Jekyll Island meeting that spawned the draft legislation that would ultimately create the U.S. Federal Reserve.  The title of this conference is “A Return to Jekyll Island: The Origins, History, and Future of the Federal Reserve”, and it will be held on November 5th and 6th in the exact same building where the original 1910 meeting occurred.  In November 1910, the original gathering at Jekyll Island included U.S. Senator Nelson W. Aldrich, Assistant Secretary of the Treasury Department A.P. Andrews and many representatives from the upper crust of the U.S. banking establishment.  That meeting was held in an environment of absolute and total secrecy.  100 years later, Federal Reserve bureaucrats will return to Jekyll Island once again to ”celebrate” the history and the future of the Federal Reserve.

Sadly, most Americans have no idea how the Federal Reserve came into being.  Forbes magazine founder Bertie Charles Forbes was perhaps the first writer to describe the secretive nature of the original gathering on Jekyll Island in a national publication…. 

Picture a party of the nation’s greatest bankers stealing out of New York on a private railroad car under cover of darkness, stealthily riding hundred of miles South, embarking on a mysterious launch, sneaking onto an island deserted by all but a few servants, living there a full week under such rigid secrecy that the names of not one of them was once mentioned, lest the servants learn the identity and disclose to the world this strangest, most secret expedition in the history of American finance. I am not romancing; I am giving to the world, for the first time, the real story of how the famous Aldrich currency report, the foundation of our new currency system, was written… The utmost secrecy was enjoined upon all. The public must not glean a hint of what was to be done. Senator Aldrich notified each one to go quietly into a private car of which the railroad had received orders to draw up on an unfrequented platform. Off the party set. New York ’s ubiquitous reporters had been foiled… Nelson (Aldrich) had confided to Henry, Frank, Paul and Piatt that he was to keep them locked up at Jekyll Island, out of the rest of the world, until they had evolved and compiled a scientific currency system for the United States, the real birth of the present Federal Reserve System, the plan done on Jekyll Island in the conference with Paul, Frank and Henry… Warburg is the link that binds the Aldrich system and the present system together. He more than any one man has made the system possible as a working reality.

It was a system that was designed by the bankers and for the bankers.  Now, the bureaucrats running the system are returning to Jekyll Island to congratulate themselves.  Those attending the conference on November 5th and 6th include Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke, former Fed Chairman Alan GreenspanGoldman Sachs managing director E. Gerald Corrigan and the heads of the various regional Federal Reserve banks.  You can view the entire agenda of the conferenceright here.  It looks like that there will be plenty of hors d’oeuvres to go around, but should the Federal Reserve really be celebrating their accomplishments at a time when the U.S. economy is literally falling to pieces?

Today, 63 percent of Americans do not think that they will be able to maintain their current standard of living.  1.47 million Americans have been unemployed for more than 99 weeks.  We are facing a complete and total economic disaster.

Today, the Federal Reserve has more power over the economy than any other single institution in the United States .  It is the Fed that primarily determines if we will see high inflation or low inflation, whether the money supply with expand or contract and whether we will have high interest rates or low interest rates.  The President and the U.S. Congress have far less power to influence the economy than the Federal Reserve does.

As this election has demonstrated, the American people are absolutely furious about the state of the U.S. economy, but American voters have been mostly blaming our politicians.  They just don’t understand that it is actually the Federal Reserve that has the most control over the performance of the economy.

It would be hard to understate how powerful the U.S. Federal Reserve really is in 2010.  U.S. Representative Ron Paulrecently told MSNBC that he believes that the Federal Reserve is actually more powerful than Congress…..

“The regulations should be on the Federal Reserve. We should have transparency of the Federal Reserve. They can create trillions of dollars to bail out their friends, and we don’t even have any transparency of this. They’re more powerful than the Congress.”

So how has the Federal Reserve performed over the years?

Well, since 1913 inflation has been on a relentless march upwards, U.S. government debt has increased exponentially and the U.S. dollar has lost over 96 percent of its value.

That is not a record to be celebrating.

The truth is that the Federal Reserve was created to enslave the United States government in an endlessly expanding spiral of debt from which it would never be able to escape.  As I wrote about yesterday, that is exactly what has happened.  The U.S.government debt is escalating at an exponential rate.  It is a trap from which the U.S. government will never be able to get out of under our current system.

Now many at the Federal Reserve are touting more “quantitative easing” as the solution to our economic problems.  But anyone with a brain should be able to see that creating a gigantic pile of paper money out of thin air and dumping it into the economy is only going to make our long-term problems even worse.

But the Federal Reserve system was never designed to benefit the American people.  It was designed to make massive amounts of money for the banking establishment.  As I wrote about in “11 Reasons Why The Federal Reserve Is Bad“, the Federal Reserve was created to transfer wealth from the American people to the U.S. government and from the U.S. government to the super wealthy.

The sad truth is that the Federal Reserve is at the very core of our economic and financial problems, and that is nothing to celebrate.

“If the people let the government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as the souls who live under tyranny.” – Thomas Jefferson, 1778

machinehead's picture
machinehead
Re: Happy Birthday Federal Reserve

Beyond UFB.

These arrogant monsters are rubbing our noses in the feces.

How dare they?

land2341's picture
land2341
machinehead wrote:

Beyond UFB.

These arrogant monsters are rubbing our noses in the feces.

How dare they?

They dare because we let them.  

They dare because they have won and a celebratory party is their right.

They dare because many of the subjugated are still fighting on behalf of their oppressors.

They dare because they feed us feces and call it steak and we blame ourselves when we starve on it.

How dare they?  Why wouldn't they?

machinehead's picture
machinehead

The program published by the Atlanta Fed gives a couple of dozen names of presenters, as well as where they are staying -- the Jekyll Island Club Hotel -- toll free 800-535-9547.

http://www.jekyllclub.com/

It's easy for anyone so inclined to phone the hotel, ask for the presenters by name, and leave a message in their voicemail saying 'You are a plutocratic thug conspiring against the American people' -- or whatever you wish to say.

My proposal is inspired by Prof. Michael Rozeff, who confronted the president of the New York Fed last week in Buffalo:

I happened to pass them standing outside their vehicle as I walked to the parking lot, whereupon I approached and asked Dudley "How does it feel to work for an unconstitutional organization?" The smile on his face vanished and he looked down. Did he even hear me, I wondered? I think so, but he chose not to reply. Instead, a grinning assistant answered me "We don’t look at it that way," or words to that effect. "You guys got off real easy," I responded. "Not even one sign saying ‘End the Fed’."

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rozeff/rozeff331.html

Spread the word. Confront the larcenists. Let these antidemocratic thieves know that their victims are onto their brazen scam.

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

Wow.....  what an opportunity for Al Quaida!  All those infidels in one building.....  Laughing

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

V,

I reckon we need to really stick it to 'em by getting the three brightest here to take flasks of coffee and sandwhiches, and join the four that'll turn up, along with Alex Jones and his foghorn on a loudset, and shout at them while waving our arms frantically at the sound-proof windows where their meeting takes place. I'll fly over and borrow my friends dog. He has a very comunicative expression, and will stare them down for hours at a time. That'll stick to 'em, good and proper. Are you up for it???

Mike, you're a fan of banging your head against a brick wall around these parts, will you third us, or will the dog suffice???

While we're at it, we could at least catch up with each other, share anecdotes, and enjoy the tranquil silence, where an enraged an informed citizenry should be, but aren't. Who are instead sitting at home watching mindless quiz shows, while their country turns to sh*t ... Cool...

As ever, my tongue is firmly in my cheek ... Tongue out...

Is anyone up for a game of Frustration, or will this one do?

~ VF ~

V's picture
V
Vanityfox451 wrote:

V,

I reckon we need to really stick it to 'em by getting the three brightest here to take flasks of coffee and sandwhiches, and join the four that'll turn up, along with Alex Jones and his foghorn on a loudset, and shout at them while waving our arms frantically at the sound-proof windows where their meeting takes place. I'll fly over and borrow my friends dog. He has a very comunicative expression, and will stare them down for hours at a time. That'll stick to 'em, good and proper. Are you up for it???

Mike, you're a fan of banging your head against a brick wall around these parts, will you third us, or will the dog suffice???

While we're at it, we could at least catch up with each other, share anecdotes, and enjoy the tranquil silence, where an enraged an informed citizenry should be, but aren't. Who are instead sitting at home watching mindless quiz shows, while their country turns to sh*t ... Cool...

As ever, my tongue is firmly in my cheek ... Tongue out...

Is anyone up for a game of Frustration, or will this one do?

~ VF ~

Their timing is impeccable. The rupugs are celebrating, the dums are crying in their medical marijuana. a bunch of folks here will be having two beers with steve wondering about the effects of monetization and things will pretty much go on as planned. The American people have the monetary, political system they richly deserve. Hell most of them have no idea what the Federal Reserve is.

As for Al Qaeda attacking them forget it. They understand that the Fed does more damage to this country than any thing they could ever do.

Once again stick a fork in us.

V

ps But I will call anyway thanks MH

yobob1's picture
yobob1

Any chance of a tsunami or Meteorite strike?  No?  Could careless hotel staff leave toasters precariously perched near the hot tub?  Could the fireowrks display go horribly wrong?  Where are the terrorists when you need them? 

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

V,

Here's a sleight of hand that I perform on people that I casually talk with. It isn't entirely factual, so don't start getting your calculator out, it is just a method of example upon those I hope will gain a perspective on this financial mess while stood in a cue and waiting for a train or something, I pose this : -

Mr Paul Caps A Stranger In Both Knees!!! wrote:

Imagine if you will that only around  3% of all money in existence today is coinage and paper. The other 97% is digital. The digital aspect helps when using your credit card for example, where it transfers bank digits from your account to the account of the recipient you're making a purchase with.

Imagine then, how much work has been involved in the average employee in the UK earning £300 a week. That's you, me, and everyone else along this cue. Consider the time, money and effort involved in gaining an education to get a good job? Consider the time and effort involved in working? You've had to give up time with your family to earn. You're not payed for the time taken to get up in the morning, wash, dress, have breakfast, and travel to work. You aren't payed for the return journey from work in the evening either, and all of this time and effort gains a lower return, with your payed wage lowering year on year, and the cost of living going up faster than your wages.

Think about this. In October of 2008, the Bank of England was instructed by the British government to place £35 billion of digital money into the money supply. It wasn't built upon anything like the struggle you have to go through to earn a living. The money was simply created out of thin air. The media was instructed to call it 'Quantitative Easing', which is a posh and confusing way in explaining a rather hidden matter of creating money out of thin air.

This process was copied in November and December, January, February, March, April e.t.c, and right upto this present month. For simplicities sake, I'm just going to add up the amount of money created from thin air between October 2008, and May of 2010. This then arrives at a figure of £700 billion.

Now lets you and me play out a little fantasy. Imagine that there was no money in existence, and you created £700 billion from thin air. Everyone you met likes the idea of a paper note of promise, and are happy to borrow this money you've created from thin air to build a better future for themselves, and are happy for you to apply a few condition's to the loan.

What you say to them is that you will charge 10% on the loan over 20 years, payed back monthly at a variable rate.

So far, so good.

There's a big problem arriving in about 12 years from now though, because there's only £700 billion in existence. For you to profit, there needs to be 10% more money in existence than the £700 billion, which is £70 billion, and after a while, there won't be enough money in existence for everyone to continue paying back their loans at 10%.

This is the trick of the money supply as sleight of hand. To make it so that people can keep other peoples debt paying off their loans to the Bank of England, the bank has had to create nine times the original amount. Now this is complicated, but in terms of that £700 billion that was pumped digitally into the British money supply between October 2008, and May 2010 at £35 billion a month, the real figure created then, is really £6.3 Trillion. Big number isn't it?

Now another fantasy game, then I'll tie the two together.

On the way up your driveway tonight, a piece of glass that's sticking out of the tarmac for years finally trips you up for the last time. On your hands and knees, you set too with your house key scraping around it. The more you dig, the more you realise this piece of "glass" is bigger than you thought. So you head off to the garage and come back with an assortment of hand-tools, and begin to smash the surrounding tarmac out of the way. You're obsessed and vengeful because its tripped you up umpteenth times.

Your neighbour, curious at all the swearing, yelling, scraping and banging noises you're making, comes over to see what all the commotion is all about. You've not had much to do with him before, and are surprised to find that within 30 seconds of seeing what you're digging up, he's passed out from the shock of something.

Worried, you loosen his tie, and tap his face while shouting to your wife to bring some water for him.

After a short time he wakes up, but with this strange expression of shock and awe!

What he tells you is that he trades rare stones, and what you've uncovered on your driveway is the biggest diamond in all of human history!!!

By the time the pair of you have finished digging up this diamond, the realisation of its size is established; it's the size of a medium sized family car!!!

It is a quarter of all the diamonds in all of human existence!!!

What to do?

You're richer than Rockefeller!!!

Would it be wise to sell the diamond onto the financial exchange in one lump then, or just keep selling a wing-mirror sized chip of it?

Yes, you have it. If you sold the whole diamond, the value of all diamonds would drop considerably because their value is based on their rarity. If you sold a wing-mirrors worth, the value of diamonds would stay high, and you'd make infinitely more money!!!

Well, I said I'd combine the two, so here goes.

On the 4th of November 2009, you put £20 into your bank account for a rainy day. Today is the 4th of November 2010, and this is your rainy day. So you go to the bank to draw out the money. But because of 'Quantitative Easing', your money only has £17 worth of purchasing power that it had a year ago. Like the diamond, placing £6.3 Trillion into the money supply has created less money scarcity. Effectively, your bank account has been raided by the Bank of England to the tune of £3 for every £20, £15 for every £100, and £45 for every £300 you've worked hard for to own.

How does this make you feel???

One in five people get it V. They'll scrimp and save a few pennies on cheaper washing-up, but not notice their bank accounts are being raided!!! Now what about you and I meeting up at Jekyll Island? I'll bring the beer, and you can bring the dope ... Cool...

~ VF ~

V's picture
V
Vanityfox451 wrote:

V,

Here's a sleight of hand that I perform on people that I casually talk with. It isn't entirely factual, so don't start getting your calculator out, it is just a method of example upon those I hope will gain a perspective on this financial mess while stood in a cue and waiting for a train or something, I pose this : -

Mr Paul Caps A Stranger In Both Knees!!! wrote:

Imagine if you will that only around  3% of all money in existence today is coinage and paper. The other 97% is digital. The digital aspect helps when using your credit card for example, where it transfers bank digits from your account to the account of the recipient you're making a purchase with.

Imagine then, how much work has been involved in the average employee in the UK earning £300 a week. That's you, me, and everyone else along this cue. Consider the time, money and effort involved in gaining an education to get a good job? Consider the time and effort involved in working? You've had to give up time with your family to earn. You're not payed for the time taken to get up in the morning, wash, dress, have breakfast, and travel to work. You aren't payed for the return journey from work in the evening either, and all of this time and effort gains a lower return, with your payed wage lowering year on year, and the cost of living going up faster than your wages.

Think about this. In October of 2008, the Bank of England was instructed by the British government to place £35 billion of digital money into the money supply. It wasn't built upon anything like the struggle you have to go through to earn a living. The money was simply created out of thin air. The media was instructed to call it 'Quantitative Easing', which is a posh and confusing way in explaining a rather hidden matter of creating money out of thin air.

This process was copied in November and December, January, February, March, April e.t.c, and right upto this present month. For simplicities sake, I'm just going to add up the amount of money created from thin air between October 2008, and May of 2010. This then arrives at a figure of £700 billion.

Now lets you and me play out a little fantasy. Imagine that there was no money in existence, and you created £700 billion from thin air. Everyone you met likes the idea of a paper note of promise, and are happy to borrow this money you've created from thin air to build a better future for themselves, and are happy for you to apply a few condition's to the loan.

What you say to them is that you will charge 10% on the loan over 20 years, payed back monthly at a variable rate.

So far, so good.

There's a big problem arriving in about 12 years from now though, because there's only £700 billion in existence. For you to profit, there needs to be 10% more money in existence than the £700 billion, which is £70 billion, and after a while, there won't be enough money in existence for everyone to continue paying back their loans at 10%.

This is the trick of the money supply as sleight of hand. To make it so that people can keep other peoples debt paying off their loans to the Bank of England, the bank has had to create nine times the original amount. Now this is complicated, but in terms of that £700 billion that was pumped digitally into the British money supply between October 2008, and May 2010 at £35 billion a month, the real figure created then, is really £6.3 Trillion. Big number isn't it?

Now another fantasy game, then I'll tie the two together.

On the way up your driveway tonight, a piece of glass that's sticking out of the tarmac for years finally trips you up for the last time. On your hands and knees, you set too with your house key scraping around it. The more you dig, the more you realise this piece of "glass" is bigger than you thought. So you head off to the garage and come back with an assortment of hand-tools, and begin to smash the surrounding tarmac out of the way. You're obsessed and vengeful because its tripped you up umpteenth times.

Your neighbour, curious at all the swearing, yelling, scraping and banging noises you're making, comes over to see what all the commotion is all about. You've not had much to do with him before, and are surprised to find that within 30 seconds of seeing what you're digging up, he's passed out from the shock of something.

Worried, you loosen his tie, and tap his face while shouting to your wife to bring some water for him.

After a short time he wakes up, but with this strange expression of shock and awe!

What he tells you is that he trades rare stones, and what you've uncovered on your driveway is the biggest diamond in all of human history!!!

By the time the pair of you have finished digging up this diamond, the realisation of its size is established; it's the size of a medium sized family car!!!

It is a quarter of all the diamonds in all of human existence!!!

What to do?

You're richer than Rockefeller!!!

Would it be wise to sell the diamond onto the financial exchange in one lump then, or just keep selling a wing-mirror sized chip of it?

Yes, you have it. If you sold the whole diamond, the value of all diamonds would drop considerably because their value is based on their rarity. If you sold a wing-mirrors worth, the value of diamonds would stay high, and you'd make infinitely more money!!!

Well, I said I'd combine the two, so here goes.

On the 4th of November 2009, you put £20 into your bank account for a rainy day. Today is the 4th of November 2010, and this is your rainy day. So you go to the bank to draw out the money. But because of 'Quantitative Easing', your money only has £17 worth of purchasing power that it had a year ago. Like the diamond, placing £6.3 Trillion into the money supply has created less money scarcity. Effectively, your bank account has been raided by the Bank of England to the tune of £3 for every £20, £15 for every £100, and £45 for every £300 you've worked hard for to own.

How does this make you feel???

One in five people get it V. They'll scrimp and save a few pennies on cheaper washing-up, but not notice their bank accounts are being raided!!! Now what about you and I meeting up at Jekyll Island? I'll bring the beer, and you can bring the dope ... Cool...

~ VF ~

Ah Paul I am a twelve stepper so I don't drink. I quit dope a long time ago when I discovered I was one.  But a vacation to the coast would be fun especially if there is a fair amount of extracurricular activity. I used to march in civil rights demos and end the Vietnam War protests. I was also a non card carrying member of Earth First if you know what I mean. Yes the good ol days. I think I have at least one more in me.

V

Dave Foreman had it right.

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

V,

Dave Foreman did have it right. A true genius, sadly misunderstood. He has been ahead of his time. I just hope that he lives to see positive change, but you, me, and he, know differently. Thermcon didn't help matters none, but then what's changed over time with the FBI and CIA?

I'm sorry for the struggle you've had that took you to the 12 step program. My own father had difficulty metabolising ethanol, so I guess I'm a co-alcoholic as the expression goes.

Lets you and me just stick with coffee then, it'll be warmer.

My only vice these days is that I smoke liqourice Rizla paper Golden Virginia tobacco roll-ups, filtered to a perfection. I think they are an adult substitute to breast-feeding, which when put like that, doesn't make them seem quite so bad ... Tongue out...

Oscar Wilde wrote, "a cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?"

Seriously, this is about as close to dope as I ever want to get these days ...

So, a clear-headed protest then?

Monkeywrench style would be a bonus ... if you know what I mean ???

Paul

jhart5's picture
jhart5

Has anyone bugged the facility?  Would sure like to know what is going to be happening next.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments