Gulf Oil Rig Fiasco: It’s About Scarcity and World Government

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn
Gulf Oil Rig Fiasco: It’s About Scarcity and World Government

http://www.infowars.com/gulf-oil-rig-fiasco-its-about-scarcity-and-world...

"Meanwhile, members of Congress are calling for expanded oil exploration plans to be dropped. “I’ve said to the White House, ‘Don’t you dare think about your five-year plans [for offshore oil leases] … We’re just not going to let you,’” said Florida Sen. Bill Nelson on Friday. “Nelson said the state’s multibillion-dollar tourist industry and fisheries shouldn’t be imperiled for oil’s sake. He said the spill may ultimately serve as a lesson that the country needs to develop cleaner energy sources,” reports The Florida Times-Union."

If the Obama Administration is about anything it is about control, control, control to force America away from freedom and liberty.   From the auto industry to the financial industry to health care, it is riches for the elite and the politically well connected, slavery and poverty for the rest of us.  So why not squeeze us on oil where we are most vulnerable?  By the way is the federal government really serious about pursuing alternate energy sources?  It is clear to most posters here that the government manipulates the various financial markets.  Is it not possible or even likely that the government is manipulating the oil market as well?  How hard can it be detonate an oil well? 

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix
Re: Gulf Oil Rig Fiasco: It’s About Scarcity and World ...

Since when has the ability to drive a car meant "freedom and liberty..?  Cars enslave you....  make no mistake, I did without one for three years and never felt freer, no maintenance, no insurance, no filling up, etc etc...

I've just bought another car, but already I feel the pressure to perform just so i can keep it going "just right".  Lucky for me this plan has a light at the end of the tunnel... and I do know how it ends too!

Mike

docmims's picture
docmims

Lets see....currently 5000 barrels a day leaking.  based on the well diameter and pressure BP has estimated the maximum leak possible is 157,000 barrels a day.  I would say BP will file for bankruptcy protection soon, and then be "bailed out"(code word for govt takeover).

Is this enough surface oil to change the temperature of the gulf and shift the gulf stream causing worldwide famine?  Probably not

Is this a big enough disaster to further tank the economy and double unemployment? yes

is the double dip recession going to be blamed on this disaster and not govt/fed reserve policy?  You betcha!

Rom Emanuel: "never waste a good crisis!"

Romans12.2's picture
Romans12.2

DTM-

If I'm a slave to 10 year old Diesel Excursion...then I'm sure a happy kept woman. 

I can garbage pick an antique rocking chair and an electric motor scooter, pick up buckets of split hostas from a friend,

and still drive nine kids to church on Wednesday night. 

In fact I just did all that...I love my truck.  Not much else feels freer.  And turning up my awesome stereo and singing loud with the windows down on a seventy-five degree sunny spring day is pretty close to freedom and liberty! 

Paid cash for it, husband knows how to keep it running, and thank God- because we work our butts off, we can still afford to fill it up when ever we need to.

If you want to start riding bikes now - that's great.  I ride bikes up town all the time,  But my kids school is 6 miles away, and church is 12. 

I mean if oil is gone ,it's gone. But until then, I'm driving my truck. 

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

hucklejohn - Thanks for the link and your interesting post.  Your questions about  maintaining energy scarcity are on the mark as your link contends that:

“Publicly available CFR and Club of Rome strategy manuals from 30 years ago say that a global government needs to control the world population through neo-feudalism by creating artificial scarcity,” Steve Watson, Alex Jones and Paul Watson wrote in 2005. “Now that the social architects have de-industrialized the United States, they are going to blame our economic disintegration on lack of energy supplies.

“Isn’t the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse? Isn’t it our responsibility to bring that about?” asked Maurice Strong, the founder of the UN Environment Program, during his opening speech at the Rio Earth Summit in 1992.

During an interview conducted in 1972, Strong talked about the concept of zero growth put forward by the Club of Rome in the late 1960s which called for the control of population and economic growth. The Club of Rome is a neo-Malthusian organization with interlocking membership with the European banking elite such as the Committee of 300 and the Bilderberg Group.

The explosion and massive oil spill will be used to make sure artificial oil scarcity continues. The ultimate goal is not clean energy or so-called energy independence but delivering the once great United States into the maw of the bankers who are determined to consolidate power and convert the world into a sprawling high-tech prison planet."

Energy conservation and the environment have never been the issue.  Scarce energy, money and security are the tools of the globalist terrorists.  If a tree falls in the forest, and the media doesn't record it, it really never fell.  And the Club of Rome, Committee of 300 and the Bilderberg Group don't really exist and they don't have a very successful plot to enslave and depopulate the planet.  This insane denial will be our undoing. 

Larry

hucklejohn's picture
hucklejohn

Thanks, Larry, for your post.  Although I was aware of oil price manipulation -- see http://www.theoilcard.com/ for example -- I had not given much thought to manipulation of the oil supply.  According to my research most articles I could find on oil supply manipulation are several years old.  I found little or nothing of recent vintage.  Anyway regarding the current gulf disaster I have personally drawn no conclusion regarding its cause. 

Subprime JD's picture
Subprime JD

It is clear to most posters here that the government manipulates the various financial markets.  Is it not possible or even likely that the government is manipulating the oil market as well?

This is a classic example why I dont take Alex Jones seriously. He argues that US invaded Iraq for oil control. Yet at the same time the gov is imposing "false scarcity" to enslave us all? Too bad the gov is beholden to wall street and wall street absolutely hates the idea of peak oil. Why would crude be so cheap just 8 yrs ago? Why not create artificial scarcity then? Why have cheap oil for the past 5 decades? Absent the oil crunch of the 70's the price has been low low low. Moreover, the US helps keep the Saudi royal family in power so that light sweet crude can flow to our SUV's. Alex Jones does great research but he has NEVER EVER posted a chart of projected oil demand/ production and discoveries. Alex uses any story he can, puts a conspiratorial antigov spin on it and tries to sell his product.

chu082011's picture
chu082011
Subprime JD wrote:It is
Subprime JD wrote:

It is clear to most posters here that the government manipulates the various financial markets.  Is it not possible or even likely that the government is manipulating the oil market as well?

This is a classic example why I dont take Alex Jones seriously. He argues that US invaded Iraq for oil control. Yet at the same time the gov is imposing "false scarcity" to enslave us all? Too bad the gov is beholden to wall street and wall street absolutely hates the idea of peak oil. Why would crude be so cheap just 8 yrs ago? Why not create artificial scarcity then? Why have cheap oil for the past 5 decades? Absent the oil crunch of the 70's the price has been low low low. Moreover, the US helps keep the Saudi royal family in power so that light sweet crude can flow to our SUV's. Alex Jones does great research but he has NEVER EVER posted a chart of projected oil demand/ production and discoveries. Alex uses any story he can, puts a conspiratorial antigov spin on it and tries to sell his product.

Dear friends

Thanks for the reply. I like Gulf Oil Rig Fiasco: It’s About Scarcity and World very much.

Very useful for me.

Rgs

chu082011's picture
chu082011
chu082011 wrote: Subprime JD
chu082011 wrote:
Subprime JD wrote:

Dear friends

Thanks for the reply. I like Gulf Oil Rig Fiasco: It’s About Scarcity and World very much.

Very useful for me.

Rgs

If you have some time, pls visit my blog at: Oil rig interview questions

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments