A great representation of how our tax dollars are spent

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
qxcvr's picture
qxcvr
A great representation of how our tax dollars are spent

I'm not one for spam posts, and I hope no one sees this as one, but this picture just knocked me out when I saw it.  I spent half an hour looking over all the details on how the upper level of our government spends money.  I think a lot of you will enjoy the picture though.   There is a few pictures on the sides that show the percentage of the national income that comes from taxes relative to that coming in from debt which was very interesting.  My favorite part of the poster was pointed out to me by my wife pointed out that behind the entire list of stuff (you can see at the top and bottom) is a size representation of the entire national debt.  It was such a large circle that I didn't even see it at first!  Check this poster out.  

http://www.wallstats.com/deathandtaxes/

P.S. The size of the circle represents the size of it's budget (smaller circle, smaller budget) 

-Dan

Erik T.'s picture
Erik T.
Re: A great representation of how our tax dollars are spent

Hi Dan,

Thanks for posting this! I wish I knew how to make this a mandatory purchase item for every school in America!

While I do NOT speak for Chris Martenson or the site officially, in my opinion this is anything but a "SPAM Post" and I hope you and others will feel comfortable posting similar information in future.

Erik

Lemonyellowschwin's picture
Lemonyellowschwin

That is extremely cool.

qxcvr's picture
qxcvr

Thanks guys I'm glad you all liked it

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments