Grayson: "I am going to strip the bark off of you"

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Davos's picture
Davos
Grayson: "I am going to strip the bark off of you"

Congressman who went werewolf on me now spooks Fed officials

I recommend that everyone watch this clip just for the sheer entertainment value (scroll to the bottom; I’ve embedded it there). I have personal experience with… well, let’s call it the unique personality of Alan Grayson. In his capacity as an attorney he once basically threatened to have me dismembered and have my body parts dumped in a tin canister and fired into the center of a burning supernova. And that’s actually underselling the real language he used. We were having a disagreement about the use of information given to me by a certain source in a story about military contracting, and in the middle of what had been a normal contentious argument between two sane adults, dude suddenly assumed this crazy monster-voice and just went medieval on me. He was roaring into the telephone about how he was going to crush me, how I was going to wish I had never messed with him, how I didn’t know who the hell I was dealing with, and so on. One phrase I remember in particular was, “I am going to strip the bark off of you!” It came totally out of the blue and it was like being on the telephone with a metamorphosing werewolf — the whole performance genuinely freaked me out. I may even have peed a little, I can’t remember.

http://trueslant.com/matttaibbi/2009/09/25/have-the-federal-reserve-or-prime-brokers-ever-tried-to-manipulate-the-stock-market/

Ed Archer's picture
Ed Archer
Re: Grayson: "I am going to strip the bark off of you"

Link to the video?

JAG's picture
JAG

Grayson for President 2012

xraymike79's picture
xraymike79

And then after he debarks you, he's gonna run you head -first through a chipper....ouch! Aaaarrrggghh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man that is hilarious. Is there a video for this story?

xraymike79's picture
xraymike79

....just saw the video.....priceless.

ao's picture
ao

I'd hate to be on the receiving end of one of his "interrogations".  I'm glad he's on "our side" (I think).  It is amazing how he can make 'em squirm.  On one of the YouTube clips where he's questioning Bernanke, I thought Bernanke was going to start crying. 

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
ao wrote:

I'd hate to be on the receiving end of one of his "interrogations".  I'm glad he's on "our side" (I think).  It is amazing how he can make 'em squirm.  On one of the YouTube clips where he's questioning Bernanke, I thought Bernanke was going to start crying. 

This is precisely the kind of subtle observation that makes me wonder whether the dissolution of the Fed is actually being allowed, in due time, by the globalists, as a prerequisite to heralding in a new world currency that will facilitate an even stronger stranglehold on us . . . . . The ubiquity of the End the Fed thing, now even on the mainstream news, has my radar humming . . . . Not that ending the Fed is a bad thing, mind you . . . . But I'm very wary of being set up to fail, so that the "perfect solution" will be inserted into the breach . . . . "Never let any crisis, go to waste", as they say . . . .

ao's picture
ao
C1oudfire wrote:
ao wrote:

This is precisely the kind of subtle observation that makes me wonder whether the dissolution of the Fed is actually being allowed, in due time, by the globalists, as a prerequisite to heralding in a new world currency that will facilitate an even stronger stranglehold on us . . . . . The ubiquity of the End the Fed thing, now even on the mainstream news, has my radar humming . . . . Not that ending the Fed is a bad thing, mind you . . . . But I'm very wary of being set up to fail, so that the "perfect solution" will be inserted into the breach . . . . "Never let any crisis, go to waste", as they say . . . .

Indeed.  The powers behind the scenes are like shape shifting chameleons .  They didn't acquire their power by rolling over or by being stupid.  I doubt if we'll be successful in peacefully excising their cancer from our political and economic system but we have to try and knowledge is power. 

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire
ao wrote:
C1oudfire wrote:
ao wrote:

Indeed.  The powers behind the scenes are like shape shifting chameleons .  They didn't acquire their power by rolling over or by being stupid.  I doubt if we'll be successful in peacefully excising their cancer from our political and economic system but we have to try and knowledge is power. 

Now, AO . . . . If you're going to talk about shape-shifters, and the like, you'd better have your tin hat securely buckled, lol. . . . . Smile

okubow's picture
okubow
ao wrote:

Lol. Smile

ao's picture
ao
C1oudfire wrote:
ao wrote:
C1oudfire wrote:
ao wrote:

Now, AO . . . . If you're going to talk about shape-shifters, and the like, you'd better have your tin hat securely buckled, lol. . . . . Smile

The use was metaphorical (as I'm pretty sure you realize) but. come to think of it, they are rather reptilean in their behavior ... hmm, lizard people and all that.  Where's my aluminum foil?;-)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments