Good News: Devolution of power to local level with the reset

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mirv's picture
Mirv
Good News: Devolution of power to local level with the reset

Good news.  The Virginia legislature overwhelmingly voted to order Virginia forces TO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT regarding the unconstitutional retention, imprisonment and other attacks on US citizens in the US by US military as recently authorized by the federal mobsters in the Defense Authorization act.  This is an early example of power at the local level asserting itself in the face of tyranny imposed by the ruling elite against the  people via their DC puppets.  I expect to see more state and local governments start to react to the growing tyranny at the Federal level.  Our local politicians in particular acutely know what's going on in DC because they better understand how politicians are financed.

Here is a message: "the bill, HB 1160, has passed BOTH houses of the Virginia legislature, including a 39-to-1 vote in the Senate this past Tuesday. This bill prohibits the state of Virginia from assisting the federal government in the unlawful detention of United States citizens.The Executive Branch gained this power of "kidnapping" as a result of a confusing provision in the 2012 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). That criminal statue contained tricky language that has fooled many reporters, citizens, and even members of Congress. The measure was deceitfully written to make people think it exempts U.S. citizens when it does NOT! This linguistic deceit was likely intentional. But it's even more important to defend the principle that citizenship is morally irrelevant, because . . The rights that this criminal edict violates are Pre-Constitutional. <http://www.downsizedcfoundation.org/blog/our-lexicon-preconstitutional-rights>These rights must be honored for ALL people, NOT just citizens.  DownsizeDC.org has been fighting this bill since before it was enacted. Now, we are helping Delegate Marshall with a vital tactic -- non-cooperation by the states!  An even stronger bill is already pending in Tennessee, and we'll be encouraging you to support it when the time comes.We're fighting organized crime, otherwise known as statism. Getting the language right is a big part of our battle. You should be pleased to learn that both the Downsize DC Foundation and DownsizeDC.org continue to provide strategic leadership in this area.   Jim Babka
President
Downsize DC Foundation
& DownsizeDC.org, Inc.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
mirv -While I certainly

mirv -

While I certainly applaud what my home state did on Tuesday- spearheaded by my former neighbor, now Governor Bob McDonnell - I think the author gives our Congressional "leadership" far too much credit. 

Given the illustrious track record of performance over the past several decades I think the author is giving the DC collective far too much credit for "tricky language" and intentional "linguistic deceit".  I'm inclined to think the poorly worded NDAA is more a result of the typical effort we see out of DC. 

Which is to say that it pretty much sucks.....

No matter, we're starting to see a retrograde to a higher entropic state of governing - towards that level defined in the Constitution.

Lead by the Old Dominion Commonwealth......

Mirv's picture
Mirv
Led by the Old Dominion Commonwealth

Yeah Dogs,  I agree with you.  I dont know that organization but (I used to live in New York and also in California for many years) I really think that Virginia has a lot to go for it after the reset.  A year or two ago the state legislature made a study group to determine how we can create our own currency to help the citizenry  with a currency after the Federal Reserve notes collapse.  And, although there are tons of military here, these individuals understand the nonsense charade of the late stage empire better than most and in fact are more pro- Ron Paul than other groups because they see the deceit and destruction first hand.  It is quite possible that a revolt against the elite would start within the former and present duty military who would refuse to follow orders against Americans in America for a corrupt government. I am real impressed by the oath-keepers.  www.oath-keepers.blogspot.com and am  having second thoughts about fleeing Virginia because of these positive developments.

robie robinson's picture
robie robinson
until a

viable currency is "coined" by the commonwealth, we can feed yawl and most you know for quite a while. however, don't bring your American Express and expect service. Gold and silver of known hallmarks are always welcome. :-) 

Mirv's picture
Mirv
Maybe we want a type of Commonwealth

While I dont understand it well, I like the connotation of "Commonwealth." My plans include working on developing my own local community to create barterable wealth, and to develop relationships with like minded small communities after the reset.  Maybe the old British commonwealth has lessons for us?  Chris Duane of silver shield has good ideas for development in this regard.  www.http://dont-tread-on.me/?p=8660

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments