Good Denninger read this morning

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
MarkM's picture
MarkM
Good Denninger read this morning

Aptly titled, "The Edge of The Abyss."

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/756-On-The-Edge-of-The-Abyss.html

The picture is not pretty and the past actions of those in power do not give me a good feeling.

mainecooncat's picture
mainecooncat
Re: Good Denninger read this morning

Thanks for the tip, Mark. Good read.

Nichoman's picture
Nichoman

Second reading of this article.  His idea about auditing all banks is interesting (Genesis Plan). 

One thought I came to for those who do or will read it.  Does the article completely grasp and identify all problems and solutions to the causes of our predicament?

He does a good job of outlining what has become obvious to us here...we are on the "Edge Of An Abyss".  His suggestion of market technical signal(s) of a further drop of stocks by another 65-70+ percent would puts this slide worse than 1930's (suggests S & P down to about 210).  Depression, obviously.

Definitely thought provoking toward his assumptions.

Nichoman

Downrange's picture
Downrange

Great read, thanks for posting it, Mark!

Knowing that the "pigmen" will do nearly anything to avoid the big "cramdown," and knowing that the farce of our last national election resulted in, if anything, worse people behind the controls, what can we expect in the next couple of years besides total collapse? 

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
MarkM wrote:

Aptly titled, "The Edge of The Abyss."

http://market-ticker.denninger.net/archives/756-On-The-Edge-of-The-Abyss.html

The picture is not pretty and the past actions of those in power do not give me a good feeling.

Great link, Mark! Denninger really lays it out well. I'll definitely be passing this link around!

Downrange's picture
Downrange

Karl has been putting out at least daily tickers for over a year now.  Well worth checking out daily.  One was actually read by a participant in the Davos forum covered by CNBC last night.  Word's getting around.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments