Goldman Sachs, Chess, and the Godfather

21 posts / 0 new
Last post
strabes's picture
strabes
Goldman Sachs, Chess, and the Godfather

A different take on what's happening with Goldman:   http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22663

------------------------------

Between the SEC charges and the congressional panels, the government is finally doing its job going after Goldman Sachs, right?  And this last week in April ends with the Justice Department picking up the baton, which puts Goldman under threat of criminal prosecution.  Things have suddenly gotten serious.

Two weeks ago on a radio interview, I suggested the SEC investigation will either be a chump charge to pacify the masses or it might potentially be the beginning of the sacrifice of Goldman Sachs for reasons explained below.  The Justice Department referral makes the latter more probable.  Criminal prosecution is indeed appropriate.  Goldman deserves to be broken up.  In fact, all banks of that size need to be broken up so that power is passed down to state and local economies, and countries are no longer held hostage by the mega firms.  Is that what is happening here?  Are we being saved from the financial parasites that have destroyed our economy?

Childlike Perspective:  Left vs. Right

The left thinks so.  The major media establishment is suddenly, as if by script, trumpeting the idea that government is cracking down on boogie man Goldman Sachs.  This view says, “Yey! Our good government servants that have our best interests at heart are fixing those greedy Wall Street parasites.”  That’s the entire purpose of the congressional panels—a stageshow for the Wall-Street-funded media to promote this narrative. But those very same government officials were the ones who did what Goldman Sachs representatives and the real powers behind Wall Street told them for the last 20+ years.  They still get all of their money from Wall Street.  Have they suddenly turned on the very people who feed them?  Of course not.

The right thinks this crackdown is bad because Wall Street and Goldman represent a benevolent free market.  This view goes beyond childlikeness and approaches insanity, like Goldman CEO Lloyd Blankfein thinking of himself as an angel from God.  Wall Street, the Fed cartel, is a government creation.  There is nothing “free market” about it.  It is the most powerful monopolized cartel in the history of the world.  Conservative media mouthpieces who trumpet Wall Street do not have a clue about our monetary system.  They have never looked beyond the false religion of neoclassical economics, which conveniently ignores the issue of money.

Conclusion: rule out the simplistic view of the left and right.  The Washington DC government has served Wall Street and big business for decades.  There is no divide between big government and big business.  They go hand in hand.  Neither could exist without the other.

Adolescent Perspective:  “They’re All Criminals”

Another group of people, far more accurate than the left vs. right disciples, think that Wall Street is just a predatory bunch.  Bringing down Goldman Sachs would therefore be a good thing in their view.  But they think DC government is a predatory bunch as well.  They see through the salesmanship and PR pumped through the corporate media.  They understand that frat boy behavior creates a self-serving clique whether on Wall Street or in Washington DC.  In fact, they understand how the boys in both groups get their power from working together.  It is all one club. 

Conclusion:  as correct as this view is, it leaves us paralyzed.  Adolescents are brilliant at seeing through adult facades, but they may fail to see the higher level picture. 

The Godfather:  Who the Criminals Work For

The key to what is really happening is to understand that the suits we see on television are not in charge.  A bunch of random self-serving people would not be able to pull off strategic, coordinated plans—the adolescent view is only half correct.  There are people far above the pay grade of a senator like Chris Dodd or a wage servant like Lloyd Blankfein.  He may be the top operating officer at Goldman, but by definition that means he is a servant of the ownership class—the Anglo mafia—that controls all money in the system.  The fact that he earns a wage and gets a W2 at the end of the year means he and his firm are not in charge.

Goldman Sachs is effectively a capo regime.  It is a powerful player in a game of controlled chaos.  It was given a territory and was then expected to deliver the goods.  And Goldman delivered better than all the other capos in the system.  It reaped the rewards.  Goldman’s officers were paid better than any other regime throughout the last several decades.  Its hit men were the most productive. The most loyal—Rubin, Paulson, etc—have been inducted into the upper level circle around the Godfather and removed from the stressful street jobs that bring public scrutiny.  Those guys made their hundreds of millions and no longer care whether Goldman exists or not.  And from the Godfather’s perspective, there comes a time when capos have served their purpose.  At that point, their life is in danger.

“The Game of the Century:”  Bobby Fischer and the Queen Sacrifice

But capos typically are not sacrificed unless doing so would serve a Machiavellian purpose.  So what would be the purpose of sacrificing Goldman?  Well, in one of the more famous games in chess history, 13-year-old Bobby Fischer brilliantly pounced on his opponent and guaranteed victory by boldly sacrificing his queen on move 17.  The queen is the most powerful chess piece.  Average people would narrowly play a game defensively protecting their queen and assuming any chance to take your queen would lead to victory.  But that elementary view would be precisely the weakness upon which a true chess mind, a Godfather, would prey.  Beware of the bait being laid in front of you.

Goldman Sachs is very much analogous to a queen in the chess game being played by the ownership class—the richest pools of private capital controlled by multi-generational wealthy families that hover above countries via the central banking system.  It has been one of the most potent pieces on the board for many years, its most recent attack being on the entire nation of Greece.  But as the endgame comes into view, perhaps the most brilliant play to reach checkmate is now the queen sacrifice.  Goldman employees had better be sending their resumes to JP Morgan Chase—a critical chess piece in the endgame that will be protected at all costs.

The Great Global Restructuring

What is the end game?  The ownership class is attempting to restructure the world under a new financial system.  We have had a global currency for a long time—the US dollar—but it has run its course.  Wall Street has leveraged up the dollar as far as possible.  The dollar now holds most nations hostage thanks to the power of the bond market, the central banking system.  The ownership class needs a new debt-based currency and banking structure to maintain control as they pump the capital engine through the 21st century.  This is why the G20 is working feverishly to build up the IMF, BIS, and new global financial rules.  This time the production center will be China rather than the US, which is why China and Japan are the most asset-rich countries in the world while the western world is the most indebted.  The west is on track for decades of slow decline while Asia is on the verge of seeing “the rising sun.” 

So unfortunately the government vs. Goldman Sachs story has nothing to do with reforming Wall Street in the interest of average Americans. Rather it is a strategic move to further the endgame of consolidating Wall Street power, focusing public rage on Goldman to protect JP Morgan Chase, fueling new regulations to clamp down on the smaller banks that we so desperately need, and creating a global structure even bigger than the already “too big to fail” banking system.  This may be setting up one of the biggest, most successful queen sacrifices in history.  We should take the queen by all means—Goldman is a predator.  But heed the lesson from 13-year-old Bobby Fischer.  Be wary of checkmate. 

Thomas Hedin's picture
Thomas Hedin
Re: Goldman Sachs, Chess, and the Godfather

I like  your view point of them all being criminals.

Damon is correct.  This viewpoint is disasterous.

When it comes to fixing what is wrong because I think this leaves people thinking that washinton can't change until we get different people in there.  This is the exact type of thinking the power establishment wants the public to have.  They simply do not want to actively work towards having a better future for the next generation or even a better life for themselves.

Long story short, it really doesn't matter who we got in office.  What matters is if/when the people ever begin to understand how simple our monetary system is, and start putting so much pressure on their elected represenatives that they switch our monetary system to one that benifits the people, instead of just a few fat cats at the top.

The only thing the power establishment fears is for the people to really understand how this monetary system works and how to fix it.  The ultimate check mate.

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun

Thanks Damon!  I've sent this out to all of my email contacts!  Excellent article!

goes211's picture
goes211

Damon,

That is an interesting perspective but I think it is wildly speculative at this point.  This seems like a low probablity possibility (10% - 20%) at best.  Beware of speculating too wildly or it may hurt your reputation.

docmims's picture
docmims

Interesting, but I doubt the endgame is to use the Chinese for checkmate.  They are far too unreliable as a Capo, unlike the patsies they have in the US govt.  The Godfather does not have a death wish.

John99's picture
John99

Thanks strabes, nice perspective. J

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Strabes, really interesting stuff.  Thanks for posting your article here so we'd see it.

goes211 wrote:

Damon,

That is an interesting perspective but I think it is wildly speculative at this point.  This seems like a low probablity possibility (10% - 20%) at best.  Beware of speculating too wildly or it may hurt your reputation.

Goes211, I think I know what you're saying; I get concerned about buying into speculative interpretations of events without having hard evidence that they are true (vs possibly being true).  I find myself buying into these beliefs, and have to remind myself that I really don't "know" they're true yet.

But on the other hand, neither do I have evidence that Strabe's interpretation is not true.  Given that,  I can understand saying that the likelihood of it being true is only 10-20% based on how likely I believe it to be true. But I really don't have a factual basis for that assessment.. 

I guess what I'm trying to say is that -at least from my perspective- we really don't know what the true interpretation of the events are. And I've been wrong enough in my world view the last couple of years that I try to keep an open mind to various interpretations of what may really be going on.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Another great article strabes!  I agree that the Goldman investigation is a ruse used in furthering the international banking cartel's broader NWO agenda.  Goldman has come under intense pressure more recently in Europe and something needed done to keep the little folks from revolting.  

Goldman's owners also have a piece of the Federal Reserve which is the institution that supposedly helps regulate banks like Goldman Sachs.  As long as we have duplicitous banks regulating themselves, we will continue to be looted.  The system is way beyond reform - it must be dismantled.

Larry 

strabes's picture
strabes

thomas, good point.  I wish I added a bit about the way to avoid checkmate...take money out of their hands.

docmims, yeah I should've left out those 2 sentences on Asia.  they aren't necessary for the rest of the article.  the key is the financial plan.

goes, just as any chess player or godfather speculates on possibilities, no question the article is speculative...I think I say a few times in it words like "may" and "might."  but we must start thinking at this level.  I think the posts so far here prove that the article worked...whether people agree with the way I see it or not, they are thinking at the chess level in order to disagree with it.  cool!  we're in a mega chess game.  the way the press and financial blog sites report things is asinine...reporting numbers and facts just keeps people in the dark about the way the world really works.  yeah I may not get more readers because people generally resist new ways of thinking.  we have no problem thinking this way when it comes to fantasy and fiction.  after all, fantasy and fiction must ring true to be effective.  but when it comes to reality, oh no we need to think like children with spoon fed "facts" that Katie Couric packages up for us.  and the few who can see through it just become angry adolescents and rant on their blog sites.  I'm trying to mature the dialogue.  I knew before I started that my style would be met with great resistance, but I thought it was worth a shot.  if people can't upgrade their thinking to strategic chess, then I can see the ruling class' point that we don't deserve self-government.

goes211's picture
goes211

Damon,

I agree that TPTB think stategically and that it is not out of the question that the sacrifice of Goldman could be part of a gambit on their part.  I just think this is highly unlikely and I would be concerned that this speculation could be taken out of context to discredit the larger truths you discuss.

I also think that although TPTB most likely have grand plans, but when major events happen or systematic break down occurs, they will be also become hostages to large forces outside their control.  I believe their plans will be much like a group of generals laying out their plans for war.  Often times those plans go out the window with the first shot.  A mass populist uprising could completely destroy any of their plans which is why I would think they would want to keep the majority pacified with bread and circuses as long as possible.  A mass awakening must be their greatest fear.

ao's picture
ao
goes211 wrote:

A mass populist uprising could completely destroy any of their plans which is why I would think they would want to keep the majority pacified with bread and circuses as long as possible.  A mass awakening must be their greatest fear.

Actually, a mass populist uprising might play right into their hands.  It offers a ready excuse for more of the same related to loss of civil rights and privacy, more political crack-downs, tighter societal controls, more regulations and laws, implementing a para-military police state, capitalizing on fear, etc. 

Also, I don't think strabes' statements are wildly speculative.  Speculative, yes ... wildly, no.  When I first heard about the Goldman Sachs investigation, my immediate thoughts were that they'd offer up a lower level sacrificial lamb to appease the howling masses.  For it to be a French VP was even better from the stand point of creating a scapegoat for the already Francophobic American public.

To go beyond offering up just an individual or two or three and sacrificing the entire firm to the greater cause does not seem all that unlikely when one considers the evil nature of the forces behind the plan.  Right will be wrong and wrong will be right.  In no way will the actions of TPTB have any positive and pure attributes such as untainted and unfettered honesty, righteousness, courage, justice, self-sacrifice, etc.  Instead, their actions will be based on deception and division, cloaked with contention and controversy, and grounded in greed and lust for power.  They will mask their evil as good using fear and deception as their main tools.  They can no more change their modus operandi than a leopard can change its spots.         

goes211's picture
goes211
ao wrote:

Actually, a mass populist uprising might play right into their hands.  It offers a ready excuse for more of the same related to loss of civil rights and privacy, more political crack-downs, tighter societal controls, more regulations and laws, implementing a para-military police state, capitalizing on fear, etc. 

That is very true.  Depending upon the movements size and composition, TPTB could create or use an event to justify a crack-down.  However, what I am trying to say is that when these major events happen, I don't think they can have complete control of the outcome and therefore it is also a risk to them.

Ken C's picture
Ken C

Strabes,

Excellent article. I enjoyed it a lot. I suspected that Goldman would be a sacrificial lamb when this first came up but using chess and CAPO for an analogy was enlightening.

Goes211

goes211 wrote:

That is very true.  Depending upon the movements size and composition, TPTB could create or use an event to justify a crack-down.  However, what I am trying to say is that when these major events happen, I don't think they can have complete control of the outcome and therefore it is also a risk to them.

I agree with this. Recall when the Soviet Union fell apart and the riots were in full bloom  TPTB ordered the army to crush the protesters. Turns out the army refused and some units joined the rebellion. When things fall apart at that level the outcome is not predictable.

Ken

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

strabes - I was thinking about your comment that the Goldman "investigation" is a game or a gambit that should not be taken seriously and I totally agree.

Our entire economy is a fraud.  Mark Ames put it in perspective when he wrote that "fraud is as American as baseball, apple pie and Chevrolet Volts - fraud's all we got left, Doc.  Scare off the fraud with Obama's "scrutiny," and the entire pyramid scheme collapses in a heap of smoldering savings accounts.  Even Khuzami, the SEC guy in charge of the Goldman case, is a fraud; the f***** was Deutsche's general counsel when they pulled the same CDO scam as Goldman. You have no idea how deep this goes."

If they really started investigating, we would discover what we already know.  Our finances and country are run by an international criminal organization commonly reffered to as the banking cartel SOBs.  I say take back the creation and control of our money and fill our prisons and gallows with the banking scum.  This would do some temporary damage and that is exactly what many fear.

Back to Ames..."Open that can of worms labeled 'Fraud' and the whole f****** economy collapses.  You may as well prosecute people for masturbating.  No one will know where the fraud investigation stops and who will be charged next - everyone will try to cash out, and the markets will tank to zero.  And guess what happens when the markets tank to zero?  Every f****** American with a retirement plan, or an investment portfolio, or a 401k - every state pension plan in the country, every teacher's pension fund, every fireman's pension - every last one of them will be wiped out."

Many of us got out of the markets some time ago and bought PMs and other tangible assets so we would be much safer from the dead stench of the vipers if the the swamp is drained.  Two important points are missed in the "wiped out" scenario.  First, if we issue our own money we can save much of our economic base.  And second, it is all going to be stolen anyways if things are to continue.  At least we would be doing something courageous and honorable for once by unselfishly protecting our children and future generations.

Larry

Tall's picture
Tall

Larry,

What are PMs?

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Larry (and others),

Warren Pollock had a great video clip on "The Racketeering Sector" back in March at http://inpoints.blogspot.com/2010/03/racketeering-sector_19.html.  It doesn't speculate on the top-level picture of the global economy that Strabes (and others of us here) seek to understand.  But I think it it a building block towards that concept, and resonates with the message you discuss above about our economy being an entire fraud. 

Per Pollock;

"We have an entire financial system which is nothing more than racketeering"...

"...crime-fraud is going on in a systemic basis in our economy"...and finally:

"I would argue that Racketeering [has] become the largest sector of US economic activity"......"it is the dominant sector of US policy

I think that the more people get this "lower level" concept, that racketeering is systemic in the US (and much of the international?)  economy, the closer it brings them to being able to speculate on what may be going on at the higher level(s) of the economy, a potential top level strategy/chess games with our lives.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Hi Tall -

By PMs I meant "Precious Metals" (gold, silver, platinum, palladium, etc.)

Larry

Tall's picture
Tall

Thanks Larry!
Maybe this is more revlevant as another thread, but maybe someone has a comment.

How are PMs useful for the long term? 

In my limited perspective, I can understand tangible investments such as farm land, solar systems, food, bicycles, barter items etc being useful.  But it seems to me that most PMs are either too unwieldy (if you physically own them) or too risky (if you own shares of a fund for example, it is not in your control). 

How exactly will PM ownership ultimately benefit a family and contribute to their ability to survive (thrive?) if/when the currency collapses?

Thanks for any help, there is a lot on this site to digest, and I am trying to make sense of it all.

Lawrence Baker's picture
Lawrence Baker

SEC vs. Goldman- 21st Century age of Enlightenment or Tyranny?       Will bankers and big oil lead humanity into an enlightened 21st. Century of green energy and humanitarianism or will this be the century of World Totalitarianism of the New World Order? We know that “morality” is a “no” word for bankers, big oil and investors alike; yet they are leading us into the New World Order with their heartless and coldblooded culture of greed by the few. World conquest by tyranny is not new and it certainly is not orderly; it is chaos. Hitler already tried World domination by tyranny in the last century. The nations of Greece, Latvia, and Iceland have already fallen into “order” and Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, United Kingdom and the United States of America are scheduled to fall into “order”. The American people do not want to lose our Democracy, Independence and Freedom; yet this World totalitarian agenda emanates from the United States of America and is lead by the Bush/Obama Administration in our name. The World is looking at the American people as their last resort for salvation and praying that the American people will stand up to this evil force and do the right thing. By saving ourselves, we will also save them. We are the only ones who can change the direction of our own country with what freedoms we have left.

The SEC vs. Goldman is a test of strength between the American people and the World bankers, indeed, the New World Order. If the American people do not bring the bankers to Justice in our court system; the bankers will be free to dominate the World.

The injunctions will lead to the White House and the Bush/Obama Administration which is dominated by Trilateral World bankers. Zbigniew Brzezinski is the designer and architect of the bankers Trilateral Commission and the New World Order; he is also Obama’s top advisor. Geithner, Volker, Greenspan, Summers, Corrigan and Peterson are all of the same banking family of World bankers (America is their host) Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank etc; their tentacles reach into every economy in the World. The World total economic output in 2009 was 58.07 Trillion and the total World bond market was 82.2 Trillion. The largest market in the World is the Derivatives market at 600 Trillion and is used primarily by the bankers as a weapon of mass destruction of economies to bring them in line with the New World Order. Their modus operande is the same for American citizens as it is for Nations.(pt.1)

The banker and oil dominated Trilateral Bush/Obama Administration has purposely driven the United States of America into debt under their expert banking management by the systematic pillaging of our Treasury. Our National debt interest is at 15% about the same as the United Kingdom according to Moody’s bond rating March 15. “the U.S. will be paying about 15 percent of revenue in interest payments, more than the 14 percent limit that would lead to a downgrade to AA, Moody’s said.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601068&sid=a0a8xAghPS8I

In the financial world, loosing your AAA bond rating changes the banking agreement substantially (as every home owner knows) that is when the fine print kicks in and the spiral to the bottom begins. Look at Greece, Latvia, Iceland and now the UK. Germany, France and Spain AAA credit ratings are in danger as reported in the U.K Telegraph on March 15 (referring to Moody’s) “The US rating agency said the US, the UK, Germany, France, and Spain are walking a tightrope-“

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/7450468/Moodys-fears-social...  

To control and accelerate that rush to the bottom of Nations, major banks are frontloading the odds of default of a Nation down on Wall Street in a computer so they can control and manipulate trades with high-frequency trading in derivatives. High-frequency trading is how Goldman Sacks (U.S.A) makes at least 200 million a day in derivatives on Wall Street and accounts for most of the 3.3 billion made in profit last quarter. This one example of Goldman Sachs (U.S.A) operations is but the tip of the arrow head and the shaft is sure to follow. By flying the United States of America economy and government into the ground the New World Order of Trilateral Traitor bankers become winners. Now, who is the terrorist?

I hope Americans have empathy for the people of Greece and all the other people of Nations who face “Austerity measures” because their destiny will soon be our own fate. The bankers are brutal; the National financial burden is on the people with forced tax followed with the gutting of social services and privatization of National infrastructure and National Natural Resource for pennies on the dollar.

If you can empathize with these people I suggest that you take action and button-hole your representatives in Congress today and tell them to make a stand for the American People against this takeover of our government by Trilateral bankers and the New World Order. Demand that they insist that ALL of the subversive Trilateral members in government to STAND DOWN. Insist that Treason charges be served on all who conspired to overthrow our American Independence, Democracy and Freedom (there are only about 1,500 Traitors). Insist that Free Press, the watch-dog of Democracy, be restored by breaking up the monopolies in the Media.

Main Street Capitalism, Competitive Market, and Free Enterprise are America’s tried and true standard and our economy and government can recover from this treachery if we act now by getting back to our roots of industry, manufacturing and technology instead of being smothered by the Multinational Corporate Empire, by proxy, by our government. Our economy needs Fair Trade not (Free (sic) Trade and Free Enterprise and Competitive Market not controlled markets by the multinational corporate monopolies.  

Lawrence Baker's picture
Lawrence Baker

SEC vs. Goldman- 21st Century age of Enlightenment or Tyranny?       Will bankers and big oil lead humanity into an enlightened 21st. Century of green energy and humanitarianism or will this be the century of World Totalitarianism of the New World Order? We know that “morality” is a “no” word for bankers, big oil and investors alike; yet they are leading us into the New World Order with their heartless and coldblooded culture of greed by the few. World conquest by tyranny is not new and it certainly is not orderly; it is chaos. Hitler already tried World domination by tyranny in the last century. The nations of Greece, Latvia, and Iceland have already fallen into “order” and Spain, France, Germany, Portugal, Ireland, Italy, United Kingdom and the United States of America are scheduled to fall into “order”. The American people do not want to lose our Democracy, Independence and Freedom; yet this World totalitarian agenda emanates from the United States of America and is lead by the Bush/Obama Administration in our name. The World is looking at the American people as their last resort for salvation and praying that the American people will stand up to this evil force and do the right thing. By saving ourselves, we will also save them. We are the only ones who can change the direction of our own country with what freedoms we have left.

The SEC vs. Goldman is a test of strength between the American people and the World bankers, indeed, the New World Order. If the American people do not bring the bankers to Justice in our court system; the bankers will be free to dominate the World.

The injunctions will lead to the White House and the Bush/Obama Administration which is dominated by Trilateral World bankers. Zbigniew Brzezinski is the designer and architect of the bankers Trilateral Commission and the New World Order; he is also Obama’s top advisor. Geithner, Volker, Greenspan, Summers, Corrigan and Peterson are all of the same banking family of World bankers (America is their host) Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo Federal Reserve, IMF, World Bank etc; their tentacles reach into every economy in the World. The World total economic output in 2009 was 58.07 Trillion and the total World bond market was 82.2 Trillion. The largest market in the World is the Derivatives market at 600 Trillion and is used primarily by the bankers as a weapon of mass destruction of economies to bring them in line with the New World Order. Their modus operande is the same for American citizens as it is for Nations.(pt.1)

The banker and oil dominated Trilateral Bush/Obama Administration has purposely driven the United States of America into debt under their expert banking management by the systematic pillaging of our Treasury. Our National debt interest is at 15% about the same as the United Kingdom according to Moody’s bond rating March 15. “the U.S. will be paying about 15 percent of revenue in interest payments, more than the 14 percent limit that would lead to a downgrade to AA, Moody’s said.”

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601068&sid=a0a8xAghPS8I

In the financial world, loosing your AAA bond rating changes the banking agreement substantially (as every home owner knows) that is when the fine print kicks in and the spiral to the bottom begins. Look at Greece, Latvia, Iceland and now the UK. Germany, France and Spain AAA credit ratings are in danger as reported in the U.K Telegraph on March 15 (referring to Moody’s) “The US rating agency said the US, the UK, Germany, France, and Spain are walking a tightrope-“

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/economics/7450468/Moodys-fears-social...  

To control and accelerate that rush to the bottom of Nations, major banks are frontloading the odds of default of a Nation down on Wall Street in a computer so they can control and manipulate trades with high-frequency trading in derivatives. High-frequency trading is how Goldman Sacks (U.S.A) makes at least 200 million a day in derivatives on Wall Street and accounts for most of the 3.3 billion made in profit last quarter. This one example of Goldman Sachs (U.S.A) operations is but the tip of the arrow head and the shaft is sure to follow. By flying the United States of America economy and government into the ground the New World Order of Trilateral Traitor bankers become winners. Now, who is the terrorist?

I hope Americans have empathy for the people of Greece and all the other people of Nations who face “Austerity measures” because their destiny will soon be our own fate. The bankers are brutal; the National financial burden is on the people with forced tax followed with the gutting of social services and privatization of National infrastructure and National Natural Resource for pennies on the dollar.

If you can empathize with these people I suggest that you take action and button-hole your representatives in Congress today and tell them to make a stand for the American People against this takeover of our government by Trilateral bankers and the New World Order. Demand that they insist that ALL of the subversive Trilateral members in government to STAND DOWN. Insist that Treason charges be served on all who conspired to overthrow our American Independence, Democracy and Freedom (there are only about 1,500 Traitors). Insist that Free Press, the watch-dog of Democracy, be restored by breaking up the monopolies in the Media.

Main Street Capitalism, Competitive Market, and Free Enterprise are America’s tried and true standard and our economy and government can recover from this treachery if we act now by getting back to our roots of industry, manufacturing and technology instead of being smothered by the Multinational Corporate Empire, by proxy, by our government. Our economy needs Fair Trade not (Free (sic) Trade and Free Enterprise and Competitive Market not controlled markets by the multinational corporate monopolies.  

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Tall wrote:

How are PMs useful for the long term?

In my limited perspective, I can understand tangible investments such as farm land, solar systems, food, bicycles, barter items etc being useful. But it seems to me that most PMs are either too unwieldy (if you physically own them) or too risky (if you own shares of a fund for example, it is not in your control).

How exactly will PM ownership ultimately benefit a family and contribute to their ability to survive (thrive?) if/when the currency collapses?

Great points.  The reason I own PMs is to hopefully protect my family from the continuing devaluation (debauchery) of the dollar.  But I concede your point, PMs could be dangerous to hold in your possession if anyone knew about it.  And there is some risk with anything other than "allocated" PMs (actual material and not a certificate or promise).  I am not sure how "safe" PM alternative storage repositories really are since even Lloyd of London may not be able to cover a big mess.

I agree that we may be better off buying solar collectors, land, bicycles and barter items as you suggested.  One problem with this route is that your assets may not be liquid and may not hold value.  For example, I often consider getting my house off the electrical grid in order to save energy costs that I know will continue to rise.  But this equipment would become an integral part of our house and I suspect the value of homes will drop in the future.  And, I keep hoping my wife will finally agree and get the hell out of the U.S.  Personally, I try to do some of both...buy assets and PMs.

Lawrence Baker - thanks for the very fine post.  No doubt you have hit the problem - humanity is at a cross roads, will it be the nation state and representative government or totalitarian rule by the international banking cartel?

Unfortunately, I think the war may already be lost as most of the people seem to be too ignorant and cowardly to have any voice or impact on the future.  They will be led to the slaughter by the Judas sheep in the media, congress, the Whitehouse and courts.  I really hope I am wrong but my optimism is giving way to realism.

There is only one solution...end the Fed and take back the control and issuance of our own money as a sovereign nation.  This would eliminate the national debt and quickly restore solvency while ridding us of the international banking scum sucking SOBs.  I really hope the people wake up as we are close to running out of time.  

There will be no appeasement or peace with the international bankers.  We either fight them or fight one another over future scraps and left-overs.

Larry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments