Gold Manipulation via the Gold Cartel

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Gold Manipulation via the Gold Cartel

As many know, I'm a firm believer that Gold (and Silver for that matter) are being strongly manipulated by the US Gov't through a select few investment houses in order to prop up the US Dollar.  The following article will briefly outline the time line and the players involved in this game.  And as you'll see, the same old players in this manipulation game are the same players that are constantly mentioned (Conspiracy Theory) as helping destroy the US Economy in the current crisis.

http://www.gata.org/node/7401

I highly suggest anyone that's interested to continue to drill down into Gata's database to see the proof that they've uncovered in regards to the gov'ts illegal intervention of the Comex and gold pricing. 

This will help to explain why I personally have a hard time understanding the allure of investing/trading in the paper gold arena.

LG

belli's picture
belli
Re: Gold Manipulation via the Gold Cartel

trade it:

read post

trade paper accumulate gold.  How can you use this infration to your advantage?

LogansRun's picture
LogansRun
Re: Gold Manipulation via the Gold Cartel

That's the tough part.  You never know when they will make a move OR when they know there will be an announcement by tptb that would move the price of gold (ie: the announcement by the Fed that they would buy Treasuries in which both of these entities bought extremely profitable positions beforehand because of insider info).  Also, if you look at the trading trends there is almost always a strong move positive or negative at approx. 9:30-10am. 

As I said, drill down into GATA's info and you may be able to see a pattern that would be opportunistic to the paper trading of PM's.  I myself have pulled out these markets as well as stocks due to alleged (IMO, Factual) manipulation of all markets by tptb.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments