Gold LIberation Day

12 posts / 0 new
Last post
machinehead's picture
machinehead
Gold LIberation Day

From Bloomberg:

Gold for immediate delivery reached an all-time high of $1,234.50, exceeding the previous record of $1,226.56 set on Dec. 3.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aliU1S8LGORM&pos=4

1-2-3-4-5 ??? Is this a Cosmic Wink -- or just JP Morgan thumbing its corporate nose at us?

Well, either way --

Davos's picture
Davos
Re: Gold LIberation Day

+1

SagerXX's picture
SagerXX

When I fired up the browser tonight and saw gold in the high 1220s it took a few seconds to sink in (I hadn't seen any numbers all day).  Then I said two words.  One was "holy" and the other I can't type on a family site like this.

I bought at 970 last year.  I only wish I'd had 10x $$$ to buy with.

Viva anyway -- Sager

guardia's picture
guardia

Must be a bug in their software... Should have spat out more random numbers, but alas, the lazy programmer entered "1235" Foot in mouth

Samuel

idoctor's picture
idoctor

Are we going to find out tomorrow that $1235 was a "Glitch" lol......then they just reset it in the 1100s LOL......

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Sager wrote:

I bought at 970 last year.  I only wish I'd had 10x $$$ to buy with.

+1!  I know!  I was so frustrated not to be able to get at my retirement savings (without quitting my job), and shift that $ into gold and silver before it started taking off.  But whatcha gonna do?

guardia's picture
guardia

$1240.80, Oh My God... I am soo waiting for the riots on the street this morning in Europe...

machinehead's picture
machinehead

Riots? At least in Germany, there will be orderly lines in front of the gold dealers' shops. ;-)

Euro gold spiked above 980 this morning. A few days ago, it was below 920. Surprised

Davos's picture
Davos

Euro headed for parity with the USD - which is circling the drain. If gold doesn't plateau around 1,650 brace for impact. So far I've heard Ron Paul mention the C word (that we are in the throughs of a Currency Crisis) and other than a half dozed blogs all I see is the SOS.

This is going to come like a thief in the night.

dryam2000's picture
dryam2000

Anyone have any thoughts on PHYS going down today when all other forms of gold were up?

jimbergin's picture
jimbergin

PHYS premium had gotten over 20%. 

jim

david007's picture
david007 (not verified)

These are one of the few posts that I actually care to comment on. I find this blogger an inspiration and is definitely worth following. I've became a subscriber too, so please keep me updated. I would appreciate if you could suggest your readers to check out VedoMedia. We have seo experts, Internet marketing gurus, and super affiliates on our team and we know how to get your business and site some traffic.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments