Going Dark

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Farmer Brown's picture
Farmer Brown
Going Dark

Hi everyone, it's Patrick. I hate to use a "new thread" to post something like this when there are so many important things going on, but I couldn't find a better way of doing this.  I've gone "dark".  No more real name.  Will not bother getting into why.   I will say my brain is firing new "farming" thoughts all the time now, so that's where the pseudonym came from.  I hope you like my cow.

ThePythonicCow's picture
ThePythonicCow
Re: Going Dark
Farmer Brown wrote:

Hi everyone, it's Patrick. I hate to use a "new thread" to post something like this when there are so many important things going on, but I couldn't find a better way of doing this.  I've gone "dark".  No more real name.  Will not bother getting into why.   I will say my brain is firing new "farming" thoughts all the time now, so that's where the pseudonym came from.  I hope you like my cow.

Well, I for one think your cow is cute.  Mooo to you too !!

JAG's picture
JAG

Hey Farmer,

Could you please remove that picture of me in your icon. I am the cow-ple ( a fatter version of sheeple) around here. Quit trying to steal my status!

Ken C's picture
Ken C

Hey Farmer,

I am sure glad I clicked on this thread. I always enjoyed your posts under your previous name so I will now look for Farmer
Brown.

When I first saw the title I thought it had to do with going "off grid" instead of incognito.

I suppose there are many reasons not to use a real name. Best of luck

Ken

Juli B's picture
Juli B

Hello Farmer Brown,

I got a giggle after a goggle at your bovine avatar...that is one inflated Hereford. So what's the beef??

Maybe I should go dark, too. I'll have to look hard to match your wit, though.

juli

JAG's picture
JAG

Talk about bovine hyperinflation!

Farmer Brown's picture
Farmer Brown

Shhhhh,  it's really all the PM's I'm carrying around under my cow outfit.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments