Glenn Beck Tells It How It Is!!!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451
Re: Glenn Beck Tells It How It Is!!!

As Davos Would Say (Hat Tip To "TradCool")

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat

Yep. I don't watch the mainstream media much at all, but from what I catch online, Glenn Beck seems to be the most realistic and on target of all of the mainstream anchors. He loves to interview Ron Paul and Peter Schiff and he has been pretty explicit about discussing world currency, new world order, the Federal Reserve, and hyperinflation. I'm not saying all the conspiracy theories are true as often stated, but it's refreshing to see someone confront these issues in the mainstream just to get people to think about what's going on.

Hopefully, the CC can gain traction with Beck and if there's any way that CM could be interviewed or parts of the CC presented on tv, I think that would be explosive in terms of getting the word out. The bottom line is that we need to get to a point where it is politically unacceptable to not confront these issues head on.

Thanks for finding this one Trad. And thanks for starting the forum, Vanity Fox

jneo's picture
jneo
I think Beck is the only one on mainstream who tries to tell the masses who's pulling the strings. Good post.

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

Hi Mike,

thanks for the response. I hope that Glenn is building up to a possible live interview for Chris with this chart, I don't believe it would do either of them any harm - Getting Chris Martenson mainstream would be fantastic!!!

'Wil' who wrote on post 4 of 'Welcome Glenn Beck Viewers', said :-

" Here is the email address from the Fox site if any more of you want to pile on and thank Glenn for the plug and encourage him to continue to support CC concepts on his show "

[email protected]

...Chris deserves a complete episode on Glenn Becks show dedicated to the "Crash Course" for all the work he's put into getting this site to work in the way that it does!!!

Take Care,

Paul

Vanityfox451's picture
Vanityfox451

Hi JK21,

I agree, it is a good post. However, the thanks has to go to 'Trad' who originally found the footage and sent it to Davos's thread after a great many had already read it. I felt it deserved a thread all of its own and thats why I posted it. I'm simply the mesenger. Really glad you enjoyed it.

My Best,

Paul

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments