Glenn Beck Interviews Leader of USA Communist Party

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Peter G's picture
Peter G
Glenn Beck Interviews Leader of USA Communist Party

I saw on Glenn Beck this interesting interview of the Leader of the USA Communist party which is based in Chicago. 

strabes's picture
strabes
Re: Glenn Beck Interviews Leader of USA Communist Party

Such a great illustration of our problem.  This guy is brilliant in that he's aware of a major systemic problem in the world...little people are being trampled on and it's time for a revolution.  But as usual, he blames the right.  And right-ist leaders blame the left.  Yadda yadda yadda...

We continue knocking each other rather than laying blame where it belongs...THE FED, the debt-based monetary system.   

Both sides support the Fed.  Both sides are therefore worthless.  Why is it so hard to find a freethinker among all our leaders!

I'm shocked that a big media company is letting Beck lay blame on the Fed.  I hope he keeps it up.  

Craigmandu's picture
Craigmandu

Strabes,

I too am a bit shocked that Beck is permitted to go down this road.  And I've noticed on some other shows that hosts are being given much more "rope" so to speak on criticizing current institutions and power players.

I wonder at what point the media in general will quit hiding and protecting the real truth and start reporting on it.  Do you think it will be at the very end with a cry that they too were deceived?  Or do you think they'll be pro-active at all and start telling the entire world that every poor event in our countries history (with the exception of natural disaster etc.), has been due to a power play based on money and control?

I can't watch television anymore, I just don't watch it.  Whenever I see reports on TV all I think is "what agenda or opinion are you trying to get me to believe".  Rarely do I say "That was objective reporting and nothing more".

One thing I hope is that once it all does go to hell, that we actually learn from it and not simply repeat it blindly.

Craig

Ruhh's picture
Ruhh
strabes wrote:

I'm shocked that a big media company is letting Beck lay blame on the Fed.  I hope he keeps it up.  

FOX news has always been oversensational hype and fear-mongering. I think they're just using this to sell. The media is getting desparate for revenues. Maybe for once the truth will sell? Let's hope this does catch on and bring awareness to the tipping point.

dchrys's picture
dchrys

Well, this was not an interview, but rather a clasic "fear, uncertainty and doubt" rhetoric from Glenn Beck - he didn't let the other guy argue about anything.

Don't worry about Joseph Stalin emerging from his grave to nationalize your iPods. Do worry about any new  *ism that this crisis may give birth to - mainstream media will not see it coming and will have a hard time to find politically correct wording for it...

-=dchrys=-

West Oz 9999's picture
West Oz 9999

Gidday Spodgers

Glenn Beck is a dickhead.. Yeah an arrogant dickhead.. Dosnt matter that there may be some truth to what he says.. Its still only to serve his own adgenda and create sensational TV..

The Aussie Bloke

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments