Glen Beck Ron Paul interview

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
crazyhorse's picture
crazyhorse
Glen Beck Ron Paul interview

Surprised that the mainstream media are starting to discover the real problem.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=11648676&ch=...

Mike Pilat's picture
Mike Pilat
Re: Glen Beck Ron Paul interview

Yes, I just saw this and posted in the daily digest on it. I am a Ron Paul fan and I already pretty much know what he's going to say. I think the most interesting part was that the mainstream media is talking about hyperinflation and a new international gold standard. Regardless of whether or not this comes to pass, if "gold standard" gets mentioned too many times on mainstream media, then we can expect prices to soar. Perhaps it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Thanks for the post!

Mike

mainecooncat's picture
mainecooncat

As much as I disagree with Beck regarding his perspectives on terrorism, I have to tip my hat to him because he's been having interviews like this for quite some time now. Talking about the usually unaddressable like serious inflation/hyperinflation, gold standard, dollar collapse, etc.

leo0648's picture
leo0648

Glenn Beck mentioned the NWO on his show one night a while ago.  I think its on youtube.

GDon's picture
GDon
mainecooncat wrote:

As much as I disagree with Beck regarding his perspectives on terrorism, I have to tip my hat to him because he's been having interviews like this for quite some time now. Talking about the usually unaddressable like serious inflation/hyperinflation, gold standard, dollar collapse, etc.

Ditto mainecooncat.

He's a bit "in the bag" for maintining  the military empire, against communists, terrorists, etc.  However, on the monetary issues, he's one of only a very few voices on the MSM which has a clue, and willing to speak near the true picture.

A little concerning that Faux News may force to "toe the line" and play via their rules  - I saw his "tribute" to Bush, and it was a lot of boot-licking.

Nonetheless, hopeful that a snowball can start somewhere...

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments