Gerald Celente - "Think for yourself" - Excellent interviews

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Gerald Celente - "Think for yourself" - Excellent interviews

Hi Folks-

I wanted to point you to some excellent interviews with Gerald Celente on YouTube.  I can't find a date on them, but I think they are very recent as the number of viewers is less than a couple hundred at this point.  They are:

"Gerald Celente on The Wall Street Shuffle - 1/3 - Dprogram.net" at

;

"Gerald Celente on The Wall Street Shuffle - 2/3 - Dprogram.net" at

;

"Gerald Celente on The Wall Street Shuffle - 3/3 - Dprogram.net" at

And to top it off, "The Bailout Bubble - Gerald Celente - The Mother Of All bubbles" at

I thought these offered a refreshing "truth-fix" to hold us over while Chris is still gone on vacation! 

-pinecarr

Quercus bicolor's picture
Quercus bicolor
Re: Gerald Celente - ethnic/religious slur

Segment 3 ended with 3 jokes, one of which was:

"How bad is the economy?"

"The economy is so bad that Jewish women are marrying for love."

Subtle, but a slur nontheless.

I can't help but think of the 1920s in Germany when I hear stuff like that these days. There was also the shooting in the Holocaust museum and the killing of the abortion provider.  Tough times seem to breed scapegoating and verbal or physical violence.

This is all to real for me since I'm of Jewish ancestry. 

Steve

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Re: Gerald Celente - "Think for yourself" - Excellent ...

pinecar - really enjoyed the videos, Celente is always great.

It was interesting to hear that many people are stocking up for survival and buying guns.  I knew gun sales were up, but thought most of that was because of speculation that Obama might roll back our second amendment rights.

One of the people in the videos mentioned that the survival products market was up like 300%.  It's good to see so many preparing but terrible that we need to. 

Larry

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr
Re: Gerald Celente - By 2012 at latest, crash obvious to all

Hey Larry, yeah, I found that part about the survival business booming interesting too.  I also found Celent's prediction that by 2012 at the latest, EVERYONE will know the trouble we're in interesting!  .I think I may have you to thank for introducing me to Celente previously on CM's site!

Hi Steve-  I'm sorry about the moderator's joke being offensive to you. That was certainly not my intent in sharing the Celente interviews.  I just find him to be one of those rare people who, when you listen to him talk, it's liike taking a  drink of cold clear water right out of a spring.  Incredibly refreshing and "pure" after all the polluted crap we're used to ingesting!  He shares that gift with Chris and a few others.  (You know, kind of like John Prine!)

I have to admit that Celente is new to me, so II'll have to see if my fondness for his work lasts the test of time and lots of material.  But I suspect it will.

idoctor's picture
idoctor

I agree with Celente on the use of guns for protection against all the drug crazed idiots that have been propagated in our society. I also agree when it comes to the Govt we need to use our brains not brawn.

One of the biggest problems we will face in a collapsed communities IMHO will be the dumbed down lazy drugged out idiots (most on legal drugs provided by their welfare bennies LOL) that wanted & joined the free ride the Govt offered for their vote. These go back 3 to 4 generations & these people know nothing about anything so lookout!! These welfare types had to give up most all their possessions to qualify so obvious even though they are some of the dullest knives in the box they know enough to go after anyone that has more than them.

NEVER waste a good mental disease is what I have witnessed with these lazy people . They use it to great effectiveness with all the liberal little bleeding hearts to get what they like to abuse of course at the tax payers expense.

My son asks me if we will have to protect ourselves from all the Zombies as he calls them...I sure hope not is my reply.

rowmat's picture
rowmat
Re: Gerald Celente - mafia/judicial slur

I like this one better...

Q. How bad is the recession?

A. The mafia is laying off judges!

idoctor's picture
idoctor

Glenn Beck

Quercus bicolor's picture
Quercus bicolor
Re: Gerald Celente - mafia/judicial slur

Yes, the mafia/judicial one is much better.

Hi Steve-  I'm sorry about the moderator's joke being offensive to you. That was certainly not my intent in sharing the Celente interviews.  I just find him to be one of those rare people who, when you listen to him talk, it's liike taking a  drink of cold clear water right out of a spring.  Incredibly refreshing and "pure" after all the polluted crap we're used to ingesting!  He shares that gift with Chris and a few others.  (You know, kind of like John Prine!)

Thanks for your concern pinecarr.  I wasn't offended.  Just noticing and wondering what this might mean for the future.  I envision a future in which we'll work together to deal with adversity and opportunity rather than project our fears onto scapegoats, but I this doesn't happen and I happen to be the scapegoat, I want to be prepared in any way I can.

I too appreciated the bulk of the interview, although it would be good to have him speak for the value of working together as a community too.

Steve

mainecooncat's picture
mainecooncat
Re: Gerald Celente - By 2012 at latest, crash obvious to ...
pinecarr wrote:

I have to admit that Celente is new to me, so II'll have to see if my fondness for his work lasts the test of time and lots of material.  But I suspect it will.

I've been a fan of Celente's for over a year now, though just through his TV and radio interviews -- haven't subscribed to his Trends Journal nor read it. He's at his best when you get him for more than a few minutes, like with some of his longer NPR interviews, instead of a stream of sound-bytes like, say, on FOX or more mainstream sources where his time is brief.

That said, his weakness is that after some time following him his interviews become a bit canned -- repeating the same jokes and key lines over and over and laughing at himself. However, in his defense, someone who does hours of interviews a week at some point needs to repeat material -- especially the important stuff -- and can't be expected to give the best interview you've ever heard every time.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments