Gerald Celente (predictions)

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 7 2008
Posts: 1182
Gerald Celente (predictions)

Not for the weak or apathetic.....

The next part of the collapse in 2009 is going to be the retail commercial sector. You’re going to have a commercial real estate collapse that is going to dwarf the sub prime problem." and more dire predictions ...

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/

Woodman's picture
Woodman
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 26 2008
Posts: 1028
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)

I heard Gerald Celente recently on Goldseek Radio podcast note the collapse he expected around March was delayed by the massive Federal spendin.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)

OK - pass the Prozac, please!

foote2777's picture
foote2777
Status: Bronze Member (Offline)
Joined: Sep 30 2008
Posts: 65
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)

Sam you should go to the thread Re: 48 School Shootings/Incidents Involving SSRIs !!!!

lol

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)

You're a funny guy, Jon! 

Already been there. That's another scary thread!

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 7 2008
Posts: 1182
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)

Thanks for the best reply. I post this to get some real feedback. No one knows exactly what will happen in the future. But if you look at history, you can see it can get real ugly. I think Americans are a bit naive to think things couldn't get quite ugly if the system really collapses. Just look at Russia for this.

 Here is the latest by Gerald, he talks about Califonia and the 24 billion in debt. If California goes, how far  is the rest of the country? God help the poor........

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/

Woodman wrote:

I heard Gerald Celente recently on Goldseek Radio podcast note the collapse he expected around March was delayed by the massive Federal spendin.

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)
investorzzo wrote:

Thanks for the best reply. I post this to get some real feedback. No one knows exactly what will happen in the future. But if you look at history, you can see it can get real ugly. I think Americans are a bit naive to think things couldn't get quite ugly if the system really collapses. Just look at Russia for this.

 Here is the latest by Gerald, he talks about Califonia and the 24 billion in debt. If California goes, how far  is the rest of the country? God help the poor........

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/

Woodman wrote:

I heard Gerald Celente recently on Goldseek Radio podcast note the collapse he expected around March was delayed by the massive Federal spendin.

Interesting video, investorzzo. However, I must admit to mixed feelings that stray from the original intent of this thread. Whilst I think it's terrible to balance the California budget on the backs of the poor, I cannot countenance those who cross our borders illegally.

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Nov 7 2008
Posts: 1182
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)

Sam, I think it's dangerous to think that those that come from a different country are the  real problem. I think it goes much deeper than this. Government spending, like household spending is out of control. Not to mention inflation as putting the middle class into poverty and the poor, just made poorer. But the conspiracy part of my brain tells me that those in power could have closed the borders long ago-if they really wanted to. But leaving them open helps make us a third world country and keeps those with the agenda of the North American trade union and the end of the Contitution, Bill of rights as we know it alive. But politicians, corporations, bankers know how to bush the right emotional buttons for those on the far right. "Abortion, gay marriage, Evolution" Meanwhile the country stays divided, while those in power move their agenda along, of  a new world order in place. Funny how those who talk about abortion, look to Ugenic's as a future solution.......

 

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
Status: Diamond Member (Offline)
Joined: Jul 10 2008
Posts: 1499
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)
investorzzo wrote:

Sam, I think it's dangerous to think that those that come from a different country are the  real problem.

investorzzo - Please note that I carefully chose my words so as not to indicate they are the real problem or even a problem. What too many people ignore in the immigration debate (intentionally or otherwise) is that there are illegals in our country (from all over the world) who should be deported - period. It's really that simple.

But the conspiracy part of my brain tells me that those in power could have closed the borders long ago-if they really wanted to.

There is probably more truth to this than we know.

However, let's not stray from the intent of your thread. Let me iterate - I think the way Gov. Schwarzenegger is looking to balance the budget is wrong on so many levels.

britinbe's picture
britinbe
Status: Gold Member (Offline)
Joined: Dec 28 2008
Posts: 381
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)
SamLinder wrote:
investorzzo wrote:

Sam, I think it's dangerous to think that those that come from a different country are the  real problem.

investorzzo - Please note that I carefully chose my words so as not to indicate they are the real problem or even a problem. What too many people ignore in the immigration debate (intentionally or otherwise) is that there are illegals in our country (from all over the world) who should be deported - period. It's really that simple.

But the conspiracy part of my brain tells me that those in power could have closed the borders long ago-if they really wanted to.

There is probably more truth to this than we know.

However, let's not stray from the intent of your thread. Let me iterate - I think the way Gov. Schwarzenegger is looking to balance the budget is wrong on so many levels.

The approach to balancing the budget could be debated for months, I guess to look at it in a simple manner, everyone want to keep what they have and get more if possible.  The poor want their benefits and the rich (or those in better situations) don't want to loose any income in the form of tax. If the video is to believed, the poor in some of those regions tend to be politically apothetic and so they are the easiest hit.

Britinbe

By the way, is it possible to be on the electorial role in the US if you are homeless?

Ken C's picture
Ken C
Status: Platinum Member (Offline)
Joined: Feb 13 2009
Posts: 753
Re: Gerald Celente (predictions)
investorzzo wrote:

Not for the weak or apathetic.....

The next part of the collapse in 2009 is going to be the retail commercial sector. You’re going to have a commercial real estate collapse that is going to dwarf the sub prime problem." and more dire predictions ...

http://geraldcelentechannel.blogspot.com/

 

My response is that it is that what is happening now in California is the result of decades of  excess spending on social welfare. California has the most generous social welfare in the union. This is why we have the highest tax. 10% income tax, 8.5% sales tax, exhorbitant car license fee (tax) and on and on. I certainly don't want higher taxes. If the people in Sacramento could find a way to get another dollar they would spend it on  more welfare programs. This only made the situation worse by encouraging more people to come to California.

Many (if not most) of the newcomers are illegal aliens that should not be here at all. I find it interesting that the sewing machne operator admits to being an "undocumented" worker and somehow feels that she is entitled to receive benefits that should be only available to US citizens. She said " I go home to my family" in another country often. Her family and her home is in another country so why does California have to provide health care for her?

Things in Calif. are going to get really ugly but it is necessary to do a reset to change the way government acts. I have been a teacher in the LA public schools for a long time and I will be effected by the budget cuts too. The education budget cuts should come first from the many mandated programs that suck the money from education. The cuts should come from the mandated programs but they won't. They will come from the core programs and teachers.  Here are a couple of examples of the waste:

a. Bureaucrats whose sole job it is to make visits to schools and each classroom to make certain that every teacher has posted on the bulletin board the "Williams Consent Decree" notification. If it is not posted then you get written up. I am sure that these bureaucrats make a lot more money than I do.

b. Special Education is the largest single expenditure of the school district. Here is an example of mandated waste. Each special ed. student has an "Individual Education Plan" (IEP). An IEP meeting requiries the following attendees for a one hour session for each student: A school administrator, the Spec. Ed teacher, the core curriculum teacher, parent, school spec. ed coordinator, and an advocate for the parent/student. This advocate is paid for be the district . In addition, for each teacher that participates a substitute teacher must be paid to cover the teacher's class while he is out. This is 6 district paid people. Multiply this by the number of spec. ed. students.

There are dozens more of these mandated ways to waste our tax money.  Don't even get me started on the free breakfast and lunch.

The truth is we need to re-align spending to match the income. State revenue today is MUCH larger than 10 years ago. The problem is that spending increased disproportionately because of borrowing and DEBT.

 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments