Geithner on Charlie Rose Tonight

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
JAG's picture
JAG
Geithner on Charlie Rose Tonight

Sorry if this offends anyone, but this guy makes me physically ill. Either he is extremely uncomfortable in the public spotlight, or he is lying through his teeth. Look at his posture, body language, and speech patterns. His whole demeanor makes me feel like we (as a country) are in real trouble, and he knows it but is trying to hide it. Perhaps I am projecting my own insecurities on him. What do you think?  I need some feedback on this.

Thanks, Jeff 

strabes's picture
strabes
Re: Geithner on Charlie Rose Tonight

Trust your body's reaction...our guts know way more than our heads.  You aren't projecting.  Anybody not stuck in the media brainwash haze can tell it's a complete joke that this one, not so impressive, man is in control of our economic lives. The whole idea that a central planner can save us is crazy, even if he was impressive.  The Bush/Paulson/Obama/Geithner plan has been about stealing hundreds of billions from taxpayers and giving it to rich bankers.  Anybody endorsing that policy is either plain stupid or a liar who is in on the game...it doesn't matter which.

Look at what Jim Rogers says about him...that he was the joker in charge of NY who was supposed to be the regulator who would avoid something like this in the first place.  Now they promoted him!  He doesn't have a clue what to do and I'm willing to bet he's intensely suffering in private when he goes to bed at night as a result of criticism like this that he knows is true...so the tender side of me feels for him deeply, the side watching my money be transferred to rich bankers is not so forgiving...

We are absolutely in real trouble.  Don't rely on a govt official to tell you whether we are or not.  

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments