Gangs spread across America!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Gangs spread across America!

The continued downward spiral of American society. The north American trade union leaves the borders open. As those in charge have no reason to close the borders. One world government is closing in.........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7328967.stm

straight's picture
straight
Re: Gangs spread across America!

MS-13 appear to be pretty full on... i don't know that i would rate them above some of the Maori biker gangs i have seen in NZ... fortified houses in large cities with 10m fences and gun turrets... and the cops don't touch them. them boys be bad.

I read that the US illegal drugs trade is as big as the conventional drugs trade, as big as the entire US car industry... yet they cant find the bank accounts and they cant find the dealers and they cant find the 'master minds'. 

Q. Where do you hide an illegal industry as big as the US automotive industry?

A. You dont.

It is institutionalised.  It is part of the system. The war on drugs was a cover, just like the war on terror. 

Will we see gangs manipulated and demonised and used by the system to further its ends?  I wonder?  A war on gangs?

A. M.'s picture
A. M.

MS-13 is notoriously being eclipsed by Los Zetas.

The Zetas are predominately ex-Special Operations Forces from South America, they have a formal command and rank structure, use military tactics and generally cause a lot of problems.

This is one reason I advocate training and being proficienty with weapons.
If we do collapse, these guys got to eat...

So you're a farmer, right?

WhoKnew's picture
WhoKnew
straight wrote:

It is institutionalised.  It is part of the system. The war on drugs was a cover, just like the war on terror. 

Will we see gangs manipulated and demonised and used by the system to further its ends?  I wonder?  A war on gangs?

Bingo, I hope one day the majority of people will come to understand that, until then were doomed to sheepish responses.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments