G. Edward Griffin and Chem trail film

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
akamai mom's picture
akamai mom
G. Edward Griffin and Chem trail film

This is a film clip regarding an investigative effort surrounding chem trails, the seeding of the skies with some sort of chemical such as barium and aluminum.  They are becoming apparent here in Hawaii, as well.

http://foodintegritynow.org/2010/12/14/food-integrity-now-e26-g-edward-g...

It is frightening and hard to understand.  Aluminum causes dementia and many other things.  Why would any one, no matter how mis-directed, be willing to pollute the atmosphere? We all share the same air, no matter what.

I am glad someone as qualified and credible with research as G. Edward Griffin is putting effort in this direction.  I am relatively new, so I apologize if this has already been posted.

Akamai Mom

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
Re: G. Edward Griffin and Chem trail film
akamai mom wrote:

This is a film clip regarding an investigative effort surrounding chem trails, the seeding of the skies with some sort of chemical such as barium and aluminum.  They are becoming apparent here in Hawaii, as well.

http://foodintegritynow.org/2010/12/14/food-integrity-now-e26-g-edward-g...

It is frightening and hard to understand.  Aluminum causes dementia and many other things.  Why would any one, no matter how mis-directed, be willing to pollute the atmosphere? We all share the same air, no matter what.

I am glad someone as qualified and credible with research as G. Edward Griffin is putting effort in this direction.  I am relatively new, so I apologize if this has already been posted.

Akamai Mom

It's in the CT folder where it belongs.  Mostly because of the nonsense explanations that people try to hang on it, not the manner in which you have presented it here.

"They" have been seeding clouds with silver iodide and dry ice for decades to promote cloud formation and rain with mixed success.  Back in the 60s PROJECT STORMFURY was a cloud seeding project that was an attempt to modify Atlantic hurricane formation and development.  The results were temporary and inconclusive with regards to whether or not the observed development was attributable to the seeding.

As far as the same tired old aluminum and barium argument - Aluminum is the 6th most abundant element in the Earth's crust (I am going on my memory from 8th grade Earth Science - Mr. Kreider would be proud - that was a loooong time ago).  Aluminum and aluminum oxide is everywhere so the "exclusive and definitive" sample results gathered (in uncontrolled sampling) of course, contained aluminum.

Barium is a by-product of coal and oil combustion for electrical energy generation and is also everywhere.  It is also released from the combustion of organic materials during forest fires or controlled acerage burns.  Isotopes of lead and bismuth are also very commonly found following these fires.

You give Griffin far too much credit for being a "qualified and credible" researcher - but that is of course, just my opinion.

But other theories abound - atmoshpheric tuning to cause earthquakes is common.  My favorite is we are being "pollinated" with reptilian recombinant DNA and retroviruses to make the coming world takeover easier (wasn't that the theme of a couple of X Files episodes?).  Hand in hand with global warming - because lizards like warm weather - and you have "The Arrival", that oh so forgettable Charlie Sheen movie........(I had to google)

Here's a link to another thread that had some pretty good discussion going.  And then some folks got their panties in a knot and went stomping off when they were confronted with facts they didn't like.  http://www.peakprosperity.com/forum/what-world-are-they-spraying/39897?page=0#comments

akamai mom's picture
akamai mom

Dogs_in_a_pile,

Thanks for your response.  I really don't want to have to worry about yet another thing, particularly the air we breath.  I like to think our remote location has about the cleanest air on the planet.

We are not on a scheduled flight path, so our skies rarely have a plane in them.  It is attention grabbing to hear a plane or see a trail.  That link appeared on Facebook this morning after there were evident, long lasting, parallel marks in the sky and audible noise from a plane.  It is probably some military drill or something.  Doubt they would be seeding clouds as we have had more than 10 inches of rain this week.  It is unusual, so makes people nervous.

It would be a very strange thing to poison everything for some marginal gain here or there.

jumblies's picture
jumblies

Not to mention all the contrails I see over North London where I live and across Europe where we just drove over the holiday period. This chemtrails stuff, as we say here, is a load of bollocks.

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile

akamai mom -

If you have the time, might I suggest you google contrails vs. chemtrails?  Contrails are an easily explained observation - water vapor in jet exhaust condensing at altitude and forming high cirrus.  Most of the conjecture for "chemtrails" is silliness and flights of fancy.

Please understand I am not saying that some chemicals are not being sprayed into the atmoshphere - cloud seeding is a well documented and fairly proven technique. 

It's the other "theories" I take issue with.  Especially when selected photographs of unique aircraft are presented to an uninformed public with ominous headlines to support a fear mongering agenda.  I can only shake my head and laugh when I have actually flown on the aircraft in question (Navy TACAMO).

I'm trying to find the link - there was satellite imagery of northwestern Europe and the British Isles before and after the Iceland volcano eruption.  The before and after difference was pretty stark with the absence of jet contrails after the flights had been grounded.

Contrails?  Yes.

Chemtrails?  Not so yes. 

Like you said - you have other things to worry about.  At least you don't have 15 inches of snow in your driveway. Laughing

ckessel's picture
ckessel

Well said DIAP.  We certainly have plenty of real life factually supported issues to deal with without adding in the fringe theories.       I suppose that is why I don't visit Griffins site much. He starts out pretty good but the CT stuff gets in the way IMHO.

COOP

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments