The Future We Face

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
dshields's picture
dshields
The Future We Face

I am not big on posting long articles for folks to suffer with.  However, I read this one and I believe it is excellent.  It is like something CM would write.  The article covers all aspects of the current financial situation in such a manner than even though it is long it reads fast and is interesting.  There is a lot of data presented but most of it is in graphical form so it is fairly easy to consume.  My hat is off to the dude who wrote it.

http://www.shadowstats.com/article/hyperinflation-special-report-2011#_T...

dshields's picture
dshields
It is a tough view...

If you manage to slog through some or all of this, he presents a very tough view of the future.

txgirl69's picture
txgirl69
Good Article

I often check the Shadowstats pages to see whats there.....I read that entire piece last week.....bleak indeed, but I think he's spot on.

r101958's picture
r101958
SGS

I have been a member of shadowstats for about the same length of time that I have been a member here. He knows what he is talking about and is apolitical. Very reliable info.

dshields's picture
dshields
Yep

Yep, I havs some confidence in shadowstats.  I find it interesting that they still do calcs using older algorithms.  Comparisons of the results of the older algorithms and the new ones shows that the modifications made in recent times are all done to sugar coat the data.  I think that is a sad story.

Arthur Robey's picture
Arthur Robey
A better Vision of the Future.

I dunno about the future. All sorts of wierd stuff can happen. How about this?

Now if I were the Big Man I would force the countries to dissolve and we can put in a big effort to produce this. Correction> An infinite amount of these.

There is enough room at L4 and L5 for 20 000 times the earths population.

The business plan has been made. Once we have used the crisis to create one world government we will be in a position to pull the trigger.

You dont have to like it brother. It is what will happen.

Will it hurt? You bet.

dshields's picture
dshields
Arthur Robey wrote: I dunno
Arthur Robey wrote:

I dunno about the future. All sorts of wierd stuff can happen. How about this?

Now if I were the Big Man I would force the countries to dissolve and we can put in a big effort to produce this. Correction> An infinite amount of these.

There is enough room at L4 and L5 for 20 000 times the earths population.

The business plan has been made. Once we have used the crisis to create one world government we will be in a position to pull the trigger.

You dont have to like it brother. It is what will happen.

Will it hurt? You bet.

One world gov is unlikely.  Most of the world hates each other or is so poverty stricken they are just trying to find something to eat. 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments