Forum Rules

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
npwebb's picture
npwebb
Forum Rules

The forum rules are "House Rules".

This is CM's "house" and he gets to make up the "rules".  It's that simple.

We are all guests here.  CM has financed this forum with his own money.  He has delegated authority to individuals who he knows and trusts to manage the day to day operations in order for the forums to fulfill the function(s) he intended.

If you don't like the rules, no one is holding a gun to your head. 

If you act unbecomingly or unruly as a guest don't expect the welcome extend to you to last forever.

These are all truism.  I understand and respect the need for rules and I would expect that 99.9% will honor those rules.

We all come here because we know that there is something to be gained from one another.

plato1965's picture
plato1965
Re: Forum Rules

+1000    as they say on Zerohedge... :-)

Cloudfire's picture
Cloudfire

Plato;

Within the last 24 hours, you asked NPW whether he is an "internet troll" or just "a waste of space".  Are these examples of how you display civility, in compliance with the rules of the site?

You know, NPW, your post has the tone of a veiled threat.  Nevertheless, I'm glad you started this thread, as I was just thinking that the rules seem to me to be incomplete.  I wonder if there could be a way of disallowing disingenuous behavior, misrepresentations of self, and covert agendas?  I think that you have the background and experience to understand these problems, and therefore I think that your participation would make a real difference in such an inititative. 

plato1965's picture
plato1965

One line,  php covert agenda stripper..

if ($user['agenda'] == 'covert'){echo "Sorry mate... not allowed";}

Forget php ,

Presley said it best.. "we can't go on together.. with suspicious minds..."

see Adam Curtis.. "The trap".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trap_(television_documentary_series)

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments