Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv
Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed

Are people all over the world, but especially in the United States, under a chemical attack?

Deadly and dangerous toxins ranging from Aspartame to Fluoride, Mercury-tainting, pesticides, cross-species chimeras, plastic compounds in chicken, high fructose corn syrup, cloned meat, rBGH and aggressive new GM species have entered our diet and environment.

Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed - PT 1/2

Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed - PT 2/2

Yea, I know many don't like AJ but I think the content of these videos are well worth a listen.

Larry

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
Re: Food: The Ultimate Secret Exposed

It is hard to become Organic certified  but any step is better than none .  People will buy from you even without the certification  and the Govt. need not be involved .

I am not so sure about the queen bees coming out of California either .    Can they mess with those ?  My  friend got one and his hive is a totally lazy dud .    We set up our hives at the same time  but mine had a local queen and boy are they busy bees!

Thank you , Larry .  

plato1965's picture
plato1965

NWO conspiracy theory ? check.

Controversial Topics.. natch!

Why not save the mods some work and post it there DrLuv ?

FWIW .. I'm pretty concerned about this topic.. but I try to seperate the factual from the scaremongering..

and 90% fact 10% fear-inducing lies is a potent propaganda weapon... with AJ I estimate the ratio at 70:30

As Aaron's sig says:

"Fear is the mind killer"

plato1965's picture
plato1965

oops.. "Fear is the mind killer" not by Aaron.. sure I saw it on someone's sig tho.... *blush*

quickie google leads to 0-hedge's cogdis..

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/welcome-insane-asylum-%E2%80%93-seeking-moral-courage-chapter-5

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Hello Full Moon,

How do you know if food is organic?  Is there a definition or a standard?

plato1965...why are you so afraid of fear?

Larry

ao's picture
ao
plato1965 wrote:

oops.. "Fear is the mind killer" not by Aaron.. sure I saw it on someone's sig tho.... *blush*

Didn't think that sounded like Aaron. 

Fear can keep you alive.  It's panic that's the killer.

plato1965's picture
plato1965

@DrLuv: "why are you so afraid of fear?"

umm.. because It's the only thing we have to fear !! *grin*

Damnthematrix's picture
Damnthematrix

V's picture
V

Unfortunately Larry AJ's presentation is pretty weak and comes off as mere sensationalism. Having been directly involved in my own food for most of my life  there was really nothing much new that he presented.

There are much better videos and other information than what he put out. I would suggest Food Inc., King Corn, and Fresh to start with.

On the issue of fear though if the American people are not afraid of Monsanto, Archer Daniels Midland and their employees at the USDA ( and there is no reason to believe they are) then they get what they deserve. SUPERSIZED

V

Travlin's picture
Travlin
ao wrote:
plato1965 wrote:

Didn't think that sounded like Aaron. 

Fear can keep you alive.  It's panic that's the killer.

I think the quote originated in the science fiction book Dune, by Frank Herbert, 1965.  As I remember the young prince was being attacked and was mentally supressing his sense of panic so he could think clearly to save his life.

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon
DrKrbyLuv wrote:

Hello Full Moon,

How do you know if food is organic?  Is there a definition or a standard?

plato1965...why are you so afraid of fear?

Larry

Many  rules for certification    http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome?navid=ORGANIC_CERTIFICATIO&navtype=RT&parentnav=AGRICULTURE

When you grow your own garden  , water from your own well , no chemical farms within 2 miles ,   fertilize with the pooh from your own animals , etc .  This is how  i am comfortable with the quality of my food .   Honey from my own hive,    Then I make walnut tinture from our own trees to rid ourselves of parasites ,  eat a lot of garlic  etc.    I am not afraid of eating away from home ....  I have lived around the world where it would not have allowed to raise our own food  and we did get a letter in the mail to not give blood because we could have eaten Mad Cow in Europe .. Not seeing any effects 20 years later .      In fact never felt better than when eating from our own land , drinking from our own well, and have the peace that I know how to feed my family .

FM

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

Hello,

Full Moon - Thanks for the info about organic foods, its greatly appreciated.

Travlin - I think you're right, Dune is the source, or at least a source, for the quote "Fear is the mind killer."

ao wrote:  "Fear can keep you alive.  It's panic that's the killer." 

Well said!

V wrote:  "Unfortunately Larry AJ's presentation is pretty weak and comes off as mere sensationalism. Having been directly involved in my own food for most of my life there was really nothing much new that he presented."

Thanks for helping with the perspective.  I've seen this stuff before but still have a hard time figuring out what's really going on.  For example, did I waste money in buying a Berkey water purifier to avoid toxins like fluoride?  Should I continue to avoid aspartame (hope its not in beer or wine)?

BTW, between you and me, AJ is a dupe.

Larry

Full Moon's picture
Full Moon

Yes avoid the fluoride and aspartame and stay as close to natural as you can in everything  .   But if you dwell on everything that  you put in your mouth and listen to everyone who writes a book to sell ....  you  will make yourself crazy !

Go with natural wines.  And the dark beers are best but there are light ones that have less additives . 

Work hard , drink lots of water ,and sweat !

Enjoy life ,enjoy food ....all things in moderation .

FM .

ao's picture
ao
Full Moon wrote:

Yes avoid the fluoride and aspartame and stay as close to natural as you can in everything  .   But if you dwell on everything that  you put in your mouth and listen to everyone who writes a book to sell ....  you  will make yourself crazy !

Absolutely!

V's picture
V

No Larry you did not waste your time buying a Berkey, it was an excellent investment. Yes AJ is right about the aspartame , the fluoride, the high fructose corn syrup etc. etc. etc.

His presentation is what is the problem. Yes they are killing us slowly and painfully with a food supply that is devoid of nutrition and laced with toxic chemicals and is rapidly becoming "frankenfood" THe scary thing is they own the USDA and nothing will change. YOu have to take charge of your own food and water just as you take charge of your own investments, because after all what you put in your body will have  direct effect on your well being. 

I suggest you read Weston Price's book Nutrition and Physical Degeneration. Then pick up Sally Fallon's book Nourishing Traditions. That is a good place to start. 

If you want some more info you can pm me. 

V

ps Support your local farmers.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments