The Flea Market

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Jager06's picture
Jager06
The Flea Market

I dont know if this has ever been tried here at CM before, but I thought I might give it a try.

Here are the rules of this thread....

1. Everyone is prepping in their own way, with their own priorities. Respect that.

2. If you have something you no longer need or value that is prep oriented, post it or donate it to someone who might need a hand.

3. If you must sell something, be real about pricing it. The CM community is for helping each other and prepping for what is coming as a team, treat your teammates that way, not like targets for profiteering.

A prime example of how I expect this to work, is when Aaron Moyer saw that another member was in need of one piece of equipment to complete their basic self defense package. Aaron offered to give an extra he had for free.

If you are looking for something, post it here. If you can meet the need, do so. If you cannot but know someone who might be able to help, point the way.

As usual, obey the law. If you do not know if you can transfer it, then do it somehwere else. And please be a little selfless, just help a neighbor.

Best wishes,

Jager06

capesurvivor's picture
capesurvivor
maybe

Good luck, Jager. This is a good idea, has been hard to make happen here, I think, due to distances, shipping, etc. Maybe it can work out for small stuff.

Do you need a broken microwave? Good for computer EMP protection if you cut off the cord.

CS

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments