First Ever 'Two Beers with Steve' Podcast

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy
First Ever 'Two Beers with Steve' Podcast

For weeks myself and many members of this site have been coming together on Sunday nights to discuss issues presented on this site. This past week I invited a special guest and we recorded it as an MP3 and posted it to the web

http://www.archive.org/details/StevePattersonTwoBeersWithStevePodcast/

I would recommend downloading it and listening to this on your MP3 player. During the first few minutes there is a mic issue but it quickly oges away.

Overall it was a great experience and we all enjoyed it but my interviewing skills leave much to be desired and I will become better at that and editing as we record more of these Podcasts. Please enjoy

BTW, I desperately need guests to interview so if anyone knows of someone who'd be interesting and would actually sit down with us please let me know. Topics of interest would be biodiesels, transition town, co-ops, purchasing precious metals, preparations, etc...

Steve

JAG's picture
JAG
Re: First Ever 'Two Beers with Steve' Podcast

Fantastic! I always wanted to participate, but have had trouble freeing up the time. Now I can listen on the way to work...I better skip the beers though...Thanks

kemosavvy's picture
kemosavvy

I just tried downloading the MP3 off of the link and I couldn't get it to work. i'm no computer whiz so you might be able to figure it out.

to get around this i just loaded it up to itunes under the title of 'two beers with steve' but it may not be posted for a few hours. word to the wise, there is also a podcast '2 beers with the blokes' and that is not us.... we drink many more than that... hahaha

steve

SamLinder's picture
SamLinder
kemosavvy wrote:

I just tried downloading the MP3 off of the link and I couldn't get it to work. i'm no computer whiz so you might be able to figure it out.

to get around this i just loaded it up to itunes under the title of 'two beers with steve' but it may not be posted for a few hours. word to the wise, there is also a podcast '2 beers with the blokes' and that is not us.... we drink many more than that... hahaha

steve

Steve,

I selected and downloaded the mp3 .zip file without a hitch and it plays just fine - including the mic problem at the beginning.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments