FINANCIAL SURVIVAL RADIO NETWORK INTERVIEW - Promoted The Crash Course

1 post / 0 new
KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN
FINANCIAL SURVIVAL RADIO NETWORK INTERVIEW - Promoted The Crash Course

Hello Everyone,

I  just promoted "The Crash Course" on the Financial Survival Radio Nework last week in my interview with Kerry Lutz.

http://www.kerrylutz.com   Click on *SHOWS* tab at the top. Scroll down to my June 29th interview:

Exclusive Interview with Kirsty Hogg 6-29-2011

In my testamony at the beginning, I mentioned the huge influence Chris Martenson`s the crash course had on my life, along with another resource, the documentary, Millenium Money.  Other ideas are to open a blog talk radio account and do shows on The Crash Course and other shows on preparedness, constantly referencing the Crash Course and post them on your Facebook Account or email the show to your emailing list, post it on your blog or have friends post the shows on their blogs.  Let`s flood the radio and internet with this message.

In my articles and blogs, I frequently put a link to The Crash Course also as a listed source for the content.  There are many subtle and not-so-subtle ways to continually promote the The Crash Course.  I also have a Facebook Group where I promote the course often also.  Please join if you like.

Best regards,
Kirsty Hogg

Login or Register to post comments