Financial advisors in alignment with Chris's outlook

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
geeteebee's picture
geeteebee
Financial advisors in alignment with Chris's outlook

Can someone provide the list of financial advisors that Chris mentions as having a similar outlook to his? He states somewhere on the site that he has such a list.

Thanks.

switters's picture
switters
geeteebee wrote:Can someone
[quote=geeteebee]

Can someone provide the list of financial advisors that Chris mentions as having a similar outlook to his? He states somewhere on the site that he has such a list.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Chris emailed the list, but I don't know if he wants it posted on the forum.  You can email me through the site and I'll send it to you.  There are only two, but I spoke with both and they each seemed great. 

geeteebee's picture
geeteebee
Financial Advisors in alignment with Chris's outlook

Yes, please send me the two.I will not post them.I appreciate your help.

switters's picture
switters
I thought it was possible to
I thought it was possible to email someone through the site.  It appears it is not.  So unfortunately the only way I can figure out is if you post your email address (maybe create a new Gmail account if you don't want to post your normal email address?) in this thread and I'll email it.
cmartenson's picture
cmartenson
geeteebee wrote: Can
[quote=geeteebee]

Thanks.

[/quote]

Just email me, I will send them to you.

[email protected]

qlak's picture
qlak
Does this list still exist?

Does this list still exist? I am very interested.  I tried to send an email to [email protected] in the "private message" section and the email does not work.

admin's picture
admin
Private messaging is not for sending emails
qlak wrote:

Does this list still exist? I am very interested.  I tried to send an email to [email protected] in the "private message" section and the email does not work.

Private messaging is not for sending emails -- it is a messaging system within the site to send a note to another user name.  Send a message using whichever service you use for writing and sending emails.

kaskade's picture
kaskade
list????

Thanks.

castine's picture
castine
financial advisor

I am also looking for that list.  How can I get those names?

avocadotoast's picture
avocadotoast
Financial Advisor

Hi I was wondering if the Financial Advisor List was available?

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile
avocadotoast wrote: Hi I was
avocadotoast wrote:

See post #4 in this thread.

Travlin's picture
Travlin
Didn't work for me
Dogs_In_A_Pile wrote:
avocadotoast wrote:

See post #4 in this thread.

Hi Dogs

I tried that in April and got no response.  Anyone got a copy they could PM to me?

Travlin 

Adam Taggart's picture
Adam Taggart
CM-aligned financial manager

Over the past year, we've seen a growing demand for these investment manager referrals.

Since so many of you are looking for professional financial management services that are in alignment with our "Three E" outlook, we've been performing due diligence on a number of firms. Key criteria have been:

1. investment strategy
  2. experience
  3. quality of customer service
  4. trust

We will be releasing more information about these endorsed providers on the site later in the summer, but in the immediate term, those interested in referrals can PM me for more detail.

cheers,

Adam

Travlin's picture
Travlin
Thanks Adam
Adam wrote:

Since so many of you are looking for professional financial management services that are in alignment with our "Three E" outlook, we've been performing due diligence on a number of firms.

We will be releasing more information about these endorsed providers on the site later in the summer, but in the immediate term, those interested in referrals can PM me for more detail.

That is good news Adam.  I understand the potential problems with releasing this kind of information and figured that was why I hadn’t gotten a response.  Thanks for your reply.

Travlin

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments