Financial Advice in the UK

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
forestgreen's picture
forestgreen
Financial Advice in the UK

Hi all 

I am looking for financial advice in the UK from someone trustworthy and grounded in an understanding of the issues in the Crash Course. Does anyone know any advisors in the UK that they would recommend ?

Yours hopefully..........

northernsoul's picture
northernsoul
European Markets & Policies

Forestgreen

see my comments in the above forum

Northern soul 

WillSmith's picture
WillSmith
Re: Financial Advice in the UK

I think its pretty safe to say no one really knows where its all going but to be safe, prepare for the worst.

Asking ANY financial adviser would be pointless. Those who have made a carreer in advising people to take a ticket on the Titanic are hardly a sensible source for advice now even if they have seen Chris's course.

I for one would get the heck out of the UK. Lease(NOT BUY) some land and learn to grow food REAL FAST until you are 110% self sustainable and find income sources that would provide for the basics using the web. No hurry, but any time in the next week would be a good start!

Take care!

forestgreen's picture
forestgreen
Re: Financial Advice in the UK

That sounds like some of the best financial advice I've had in a long time ! What passes as my current "financial advisor" is considerably worse than useless and will probably still be gleefully playing his violin when the waters are gurgling round his neck - along with millions of myopic others no doubt.

As for getting out of the UK I've had similar thoughts. I think I'll sneak unobtrusively into some rural backwater in New Zealand or somewhere and set up shop. If and when things do go down the pan its hard not to think that things will be pretty grim with 60 odd million people on an island this size. Where would they put all the allotments ?? I've talked about this stuff with people and they just think I'm crazy. The ignorance and denial out there is stunning. They fill peoples heads full of utter crap and dupe them into a semi conscious haze of mindless complacency. Oh it'll be all right... stop worrying....etc. Staggering what the human mind can do to protect itself from what is staring it in the face ! They ought to put the movie "Zeitgeist" on the national curriculum. That might wake a few of 'em up. Our kids ought to know how we are wrecking their lives on their behalf.

These humans are nuts - next time I'm coming back as a martian !   

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments