investorzzo
The Federal Reserve must die

“Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value ---- zero.” – Voltaire

http://theburningplatform.com/economy/the-federal-reserve-must-die-1

investorzzo's picture
investorzzo
Re: The Federal Reserve must die

Congressman Alan Grayson

http://kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2009/7/24_Congr...

Davos's picture
Davos

Thanks for the Grayson/King link, I posted that with a H/T on the 25th. I'm on Jim's distrobution list and this was a good read! He should have added though that on page 153 of I.O.U.S.A. that Greenspan autogprahed that 1966 article for Ron Paul and told him that he still believed in it and what he wrote.

Irrational hyprocarcy.

Take care

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

I couldn't agree more!  Only one will survive; it is either kill the fed or kill the nation - no other alternatives exist.

The Voltaire quote "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value ---- zero” preceded the non-federal scam by over 200 years and while it may have been accurate then, it does not apply to our current situation which is far worse.  Had Voltaire been able to envision our current system he would have been totally appalled. 

Every dollar issued by the federal reserve banking system is debt.  And 100% of the debt issued by the private banking system is backed by the people and property of the United States. 

Just go back to the great depression of the 1930's to see what is coming our way.  BTW, " depression" was nice euphemism - in actuality the United States went bankrupt through default.  All of our nations gold reserves were taken by the international banking cartel and that wasn't enough.  In addition, the private gold of the nation and was confiscated at a fraction of it's market price.

When the dollar dies, it may spell the end to much private property in our nation.  You may think you own your home but the reality is that liens may be placed on it upon government default.

So, don't think for a moment that our currency has no value.  The real problem is that the value is negative!

Larry

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments