Fed Vice Chair Gets Both Barrels From Congressman Grayson. Must See!

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
Morpheus's picture
Morpheus
Fed Vice Chair Gets Both Barrels From Congressman Grayson. Must See!

This is a MUST see. Related to the release of funds under The No Bankster Left Behind Act, aka TARP/EESA.

Wow. Don't hold back congressman!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj0JAfq4esk

brandenism's picture
brandenism
Re: Fed Vice Chair Gets Both Barrels From Congressman ...

this could very well be the dollar beers talking, but this shit makes me absolutely sick.  

At what point do "we the people" begin to have a legitimate say in how our future is being pissed away?

POTUS's picture
POTUS

Barely Frank is one of Pigmen's supporters and defenders.

He helped cause the current mess by support repeal of Glass/Seegal and enacting the Liar Loan legislation.

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

POTUS. So I'm not the only one that noticed Frank trying to weasal the hearing's agenda to bail out the Vice Fed Chair from getting hammered by an ELECTED REPRESENTATIVE.

Well, perhaps we may reasonably conclude that the Orlando folks should be proud for electing an statesmen that actually gives a damn about the corruption and wants to get to the bottom of this mess. 

Looks like Barney Frank is going to do everything he can to muzzle him and shut him up. 

I wonder if they'll throw Grayson off of some of his committees for high treason against the Bankers of The United States. 

The gall of this man asking who received the TARP funds. 

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

branden.

I don't know what brings out more emotions in me. 

The elation I feel and admiration that I have for Congressman Grayson's hard hitting questions to the FED vice chair, or 

the disgust and fuming anger I feel towards Barney Frank for his subtle attempt to shut him up for asking "sensitive questions". 

In any event you just saw a textbook case of a crooked washingtong politician (Barney Frank) using his chair position to muzzle honest inquiry into public-private PARTNERSHIP callled TARP, also fittingly known as The Greatest American Taxpayer Swindle In US History. 

Why Frank isn't arraigned before a federal magitrate for hihg treason is beyond me. It's apparent who butter's his bread, and it sure as hell isn't the American Taxpayer.

Frank appears a little flustered that Grayson has the chutzpah to dare question their boss in such a manner.

cat233's picture
cat233

Rep. Alan Grayson's email... Tell him to keep it up.

[email protected]

Cat

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

Already did cat.

Know what else I did? I live two districts south of him. I sent him an email asking him to represent me because Robert Wexler will not. 

Then I fowarded the email sent to Grayson to Wexler's office. 

Folks. Perhaps if people around the NATION emailed Grayson pleading with him to represent them too then a few of your elected tools might wake up and "get it". 

cat233's picture
cat233

MGhandi...

I live in Virginia, this past November I voted early so I could go work the polls in NC for BJ Lawson.  He is also know as Ron Paul Jr.  He had an uncessful run for Congress.  This is his site, you will find some excellent information in his blog: http://www.lawsonforcongress.com/  Sounds as if he will be making new post soon.... He sent this out this morning.

Cat 

"Thanks again for your support and efforts last November. Since the
election, I've taken some needed time with the family -- but as the new year
rolls around, it's time to once again get active.
While we weren't victorious, it is critical that the voice of individual
liberty, personal responsibility, and principled government remain strong during
these trying times. We continue to head down the wrong path, and The
Establishment in Washington (and Raleigh, for that matter) perpetuates its
interests as power brokers, bureaucrats, and politicians look out for one
another while Americans on the outside suffer the consequences.
Just this morning, you'll be pleased to know that our corporate welfare
system has given
Bank of America
$138 billion in capital injections and guarantees as it
pulls an Enron following its purchase of Merrill Lynch. Keep in mind that Bank
of America's total market capitalization is about $40 billion -- therefore,
you'd expect that such a dramatic rescue would completely wipe out existing
stockholders, bondholders, and present management to prevent moral hazard and
demonstrate the consequences of corporate irresponsibility.
But that's not the way the world works. Bank of America, Citi, Goldman
Sachs, and other recipients of government largesse will continue to profit from
the illusion that their existence makes the world a better place. Did you know
that we gave Goldman Sachs $10
billion in taxpayer money in 2008, while Goldman Sachs gave out $11 billion in
bonuses
? Our national debt and budget deficits are going vertical as we
borrow money from the banksters to give it back to the banksters... while we
shoulder the endlessly compounding burden of interest. Folks, this
math doesn't work

As the assault on our country, its economy, and
our future becomes increasingly brazen, it is important that we stay involved. I
will continue to blog at www.unitedliberty.com, but the most
important involvement is in the real world. As I mentioned in this blog
It starts at the precinct meeting, then the county convention, then the
district convention, and finally the state convention. Bring a few friends along
with you to each of these events, volunteer, elect principled people into
leadership positions, appoint principled people to committees, and with some
effort we’ll end up with a party organization that is willing to be honest with
itself, and the American people.

If you’re in North Carolina’s 4th District, start by saving these
dates:
  • Chatham County: Precinct meetings at 6:30 PM on Tuesday, March 10 at the
    District Courtroom in Pittsboro. County convention to follow at 7:00 PM.
  • Orange County: Precinct
    meetings at 9:00 AM on Saturday, March 7 at the Big Barn Convention Center.
    County convention to follow.
  • Durham County: Pending, but will be on a Saturday in March.
  • Wake County: Precinct meetings at 8:00 AM on Thursday,
    February 19. Locations depend on State House district. County convention on
    Thursday, March 12.
Ready to get in touch with others? Sign up at Campaign for
Liberty
, join organizations like the Republican Liberty Caucus, an let’s
be the change we want to see in the world.
Sincerely, 
BJ"
Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile

MGhandi -

Would you mind posting the text of your emails to Grayson and Wexler?  I would like to send it to the wingnuts from Virginia who (mis)represent me.  Glenn Nye is our Congressman and still has the "deer in the headlights look" so he might still be new enough that he hasn't been assimilated by the collective yet.

It's that or I need to move to Florida.  It was 19 here this morning so that might not be such a bad thing.  And the bass fishing is much better down there (catch and release of course).

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

It's the least polite, least cordial email that I have ever sent a representative.  Hindsight tells me that I should have written it better. LOL

But I've written these folks before, and always use polite and respectful protocol. So, if they remember me (probably not) then this nastygram probably tossed them for a loop. 

Congressman.

Since you're a bought and paid for stooge of the Wall Street elite, a do-nothing, I have appealed to Congressman Alan Grayson of the 8th district to represent my interests.

Yes this email is less than polite. And yes it violates polite protocol. But since you seem to do what the big money tells you to do, regardless of what YOUR CONSTITUENTS want you to do, then we might as well dispense with the polite niceties and just "tell it like it is".

I am forwarding to you the email that I sent him. I am also forwarding it to the private emails of more than 20 friends of mine that reside in your district. I am also asking that they add their comments to the email and send if off to as many friends and family as they can so as to multiply geometrically. Perhaps Grayson can handle two districts.

You should be ashamed of yourself Mr. Congressman. Honest. You've failed in your duties.

Here is the email To Alan Grayson, an appeal for him to represent my interests because you will not. One more thing Mr. Wexler, since none of your constituents notice any leadership from you anyways, perhaps now would be a nice time to vacation in the Virgin Islands? 

-----------

Message Subject: We're Proud Of You!

Message Text: Keep it up Alan. I'm not a constituent but it looks like I'll have to rely on you to represent me with respect to the Wall Street bailout fraud that you guys, well not you, but your colleagues, and the money trust are perpetuating on us. Your CSPAN video showing you grilling Vice Fed Chair Kohn is the talk of the political messageboards. Please, please don't let up. Someone, anyone, has to represent our interests. We're sick of being treated like serfs Alan. And I have to tell you. Ordinary citizens, normally completely apathetic about national politics are, pardon my language I have no better way to phrase this, getting REALLY PISSED OFF at your do-nothing colleagues. Please remind them that we're not that stupid. If you consider even 10-15% of the population as absolutely fed up, I mean disgusted to the point of political action, that's 30-45 million citizens. Congressman. I implore you to bypass the "leadership" *cough* and get to the bottom of this swindle. The public is becoming more irritated with the executive, congress, and the senate than you could possibly imagine. Why? Because to us, it looks like one hell of a cover-up. A fraud. And at the center of it is Washington. Keep up the pressure. Show us, not through words, but deeds, that our system of representative government isn't broken. Hearings and proclamations of indignation aren't going to cut it this time Congressman. When are folks going to jail? And not just a patsy or two please. Our, the public that is, acuity for baloney is very high right now. And when are you going to say "Enough!" and reign in the Federal Reserve? Who's the tail, and who's the dog Mr. Congressman? Put a stop to the grand swindle now. Please. And please tell Wasserman Schultz and Wexler that if they're not going to do anything then resign and let someone, anyone, that will stand up to the "feeding machine" have their seat instead. Hell, I'd let a principled Canadian have their seats if that's what it would take. I'm feeling more and more like a serf in my own nation. You spend, I pay. And it's none of my business where my money goes. And I have no say. You guys proved that when, despite 100:1 oppposition to TARP/EESA you guys voted for it anyways. This nation is in sad shape. And on top of it we have the economy to worry about.

Pete

Dogs_In_A_Pile's picture
Dogs_In_A_Pile

MGhandi -

Wow!!  At my first pass through I though you were reading my mind.  No ambiguity in your email that's for sure.  I can only hope that it doesn't intercepted by some staffer and actually gets read by Wexler.

I am going to modify and pass it on to Congressman Glenn Nye and Senator Mark Warner - our newly elected representation.  I can't let it go as is because things didn't happen on their watch.  Gotta give the new guy a chance.  Warner is the first Democrat I have ever voted for in my 47 years of life - he was a superb Governor and earned respect on both sides of the aisle.  I hope he doesn't get turned by the system.

I truly think that this effort is not quixotic.  We aren't as stupid as they think we are and if enough of us start hitting their inboxes with objective and well reasoned (albeit PG-13) emails outlining our frustrations and expectations we can get them to listen.  I think the bigger challenge will be to energize the masses - our elected officials will have to listen if enough people start to make louder and louder rumblings of discontent.  They work for us - that makes us the boss - we need to remind them of that.

DavidC's picture
DavidC

Watching the video, it amused me that, having stated the Fed is LENDING, not SPENDING, for the rest of the video Kohn has to keep correcting himself 'The Fed's spending...er, lending...". Hilarious!

Morpheus's picture
Morpheus

My Lord, he's a pit bull. 

Say a prayer that he's not found dead in a park with a suicide note and two self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the temple. 

Alan. You're my hero. A patriot and a statemen. 

Folks. Why not write Alan, where ever you reside, and ask him to represent you? 

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments