Fed Reserve Fails to Reflate the US Banking System-The Scale of the Disaster

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Susan's picture
Susan
Fed Reserve Fails to Reflate the US Banking System-The Scale of the Disaster

The folks over Eric Janszen's itulip.com put this together to
illustrate our little problem in pictures....it's quite well-done, give
it a view!  (For the graph lover in each of us!)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZsY1rFr_yw

"For decades central banks set monetary policy according to
nonsensical beliefs about credit expansion. The inability of the Fed to
stop the current crisis via emergency lending to banks demonstrates
that Fed policies are a failure. This short movie reveals the scale of
this disaster."

1929's picture
Re: Fed Reserve Fails to Reflate the US Banking System-The ...

Wow. Great video. Thanks for sharing.

DrKrbyLuv's picture
DrKrbyLuv

We tend to look at the exploitation of the central banks in only monetary terms. The greater damage is the corruption of the society. No central bank, especially our private Federal Reserve, would be able to continue if the people understood. So they must censor everything to keep the people naive.

Anyone who comes to understand the Federal Reserve scam, should be amazed that they have been able to perpetuate this exploitation for as long as they have. Thanks for their video, hopefully this will help alert others.  

pinecarr's picture
pinecarr

Wow, powerful video Susan!  It really brings the message home about the current crisis being on a totally different scale from anything we've seen before.

caroline_culbert's picture
caroline_culbert

Great video.  Everyone should read, the book, "The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve", by G. Edward Griffin.

I have not read this book but I have had it recommended to me, by others, from this site.

Rosemary Sims's picture
Rosemary Sims

I am always wondering why we cannot look at solutions in our almost certainly future world for which history is certainly important so that we do not do the same stupid things, but why are we not trying to figure out what we shall do when out lives change so drastically?

Rosemary

Glaucus's picture
Glaucus

"It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believer there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

Thus do the powers that be not only approve of the fraud but do all in they can to perpetuate it.  However, as the video makes clear, their powers are not only our worst enemy; they are theirs as well. 

drb's picture
drb
Quote:

"For decades central banks set monetary policy according to
nonsensical beliefs about credit expansion. The inability of the Fed to
stop the current crisis via emergency lending to banks demonstrates
that Fed policies are a failure. This short movie reveals the scale of
this disaster.

..Wow, powerful video.

"

If emotional manipulation through the integration of war images counts toward making this a powerful video - then I guess it was (but it doesn't resonate well with my midwestern sensibilities).  However, not discounting that the current crisis is on a scale unlike any others, I would have like to have seen the graphs normalized to equivalent 2008 dollars (i.e. adjusted for inflation over the period from 1913 to today).   The style of approach for educating the 'masses' exemplified in that video makes the Crash Course stand out (in my mind at least) to be all that much more incredible in both its clarity and focus.

scbt's picture
scbt

I found the combination of the music and the ever increasing amounts of money from Dec 2007 on to be very powerful.

WWI adjusted for inflation of 2.8 Billion would be around 50 Billion. Or about 1.9% of the money spent in the last 13 months.

I think this video is a quick and powerful way to let people see that this level of spending is truly unprecedented.

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments