Facebook Promotion of Chris's Course Made Easy!

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN
Facebook Promotion of Chris's Course Made Easy!

Dear Friends,

I have been heavily promoting the Crash Course on my FB Group called "Why Buy Gold" for months now which can be quickly visited at quick link:  www.goldvestments.com

In my group, I plug Chris's course on a regular basis to my members as well as make it available on the wall at all times.

This is an easy thing for you to do if you have an existing FB account also.  If we all did this on a regular basis either on our personal accounts or "Group" accounts, I believe it would really push the grass roots growth to viral proportions.

Please visit my FB Group and join it if you like.  The more the merrier.

I just wanted to also express that I will be doing a radio interview with Philip Judge, founding Director of Anglo Far East Bullion Company on "Why Gold" sometime in February and will be announcing it to my gold group how to listen in or listen later to a recording.  It is a great opportunity though to ask an industry expert some questions directly regarding precious metals investment.  Also, I will plug The Crash Course on the radio broadcast also.

All my best to you all,

Kirsty Hogg

KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN
Re: Facebook Promotion of Chris's Course Made Easy!

Hello Everyone - Update:  Just this week. I have introduced the Crash Course to a few people and they have forwarded it onto their parents and friends, etc.  This is a great way to help spread the word.  This really works and anyone can do it. 

Here's a quick link to my gold group on Facebook:    www.goldvestments.com 

KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN
Re: Facebook Promotion of Chris's Course Made Easy!

Hello again,

Another update. I just blasted 580 members the link for the 45 Min Crash Course Boulder CO Seminar that can be found at this link:

http://www.peakprosperity.com/page/crash-course-one-year-anniversary

It got some very favourable feedback. People really seem to take to Chris's easy going presentation style and humour, not to mention the incredible content!

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments