Facebook Groups

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN
Facebook Groups

I just started a new Group on Facebook where I am promoting Chris Martenson's Crash Course. 

I wanted to post this for two reasons:

1) You can do something like this too.

2) I would like as many of Chris's fans to join this group and help me make it really awesome.

This is not an ad.  The group as a platform to provide current news items on precious metals and for a place for people to gather and exchange information about protecting their wealth, investing, inflation, peak oil and economic information that we can really benefit from.

A good place to start is the collection of links in. There are some really powerful resources there such as: Chris Martenson's Crash Course, The award-winning documentary "Millennium Money", an interview with James Turk on "Why Gold?"

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=9186&uid=81419410661#/group.php?gid=81419410661

I've been working on it all morning and would appreciate any feedback, suggestions, etc you may have.  Also, I'm coming to this community because I think that the members on here are good quality and intelligent people who can really contribute to this group and add value to help make it an awesome resource and to help direct people to the Crash Course as well.

Thank you!

Kirsty

KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN
Re: Facebook Groups

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to again ask that people join this group and perhaps contribute some comments to the Chris Martenson section.  Even if it is just a couple of sentences with your review of the course or why you think people should take the course, etc.  Or if a more adventurous person would like to pen something interesting relating to the course and start a discussion on it.  Or just join the group to show your support.

All my best!
Kirsty

KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN

Hi Everyone,

Just an update that with some help, I have grown this group to 300 people.  I mention the Crash Course in all my messages to the group.  I will be getting more excellent resources on there too.  Please join me in my support by visiting and joining the group. 

Best regards,
Kirsty

SallyBe's picture
SallyBe

Hi Kristy,

I'm a brand new member here and just joined your group

on FaceBook.  I also joined the Daily Show forum abt

getting Dr Martenson on as a guest.

So happy to have found this site/information.

SallyBe

KKPSTEIN's picture
KKPSTEIN

Hi SallyBe,

Thank you for joining my group.  I'll check into the Daily Show forum as well.

Welcome to the site and best regards!

Kirsty

Comment viewing options

Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Login or Register to post comments